What positions does your ideal 2020 candidate support?

What positions does your ideal 2020 candidate support?

For me it's:

>Universal healthcare
>Living wage tied to inflation
>No more job outsourcing
>No more proxy drone wars
>Infrastructure bill + jobs program
>Student debt relief
>End Wall St cronyism
>Put Americans back to work in renewable energy sector
>Repeal citizen's united
>Election campaigns must be publicly funded

round up and exterminate all muslims, mexicans and jews.

Reintroduce slavery for the fucking niggers.

this is a candidate i can get behind

is a commie faggot

>Student debt relief
not arguing but I want to hear your opinion on this: I saved my whole life and have been paying out of pocket to go to school. Others take out loans and they are the ones who should get relief? It's like they're being rewarded for making poor life choices. I guess I'm confused about the word "relief." I'm probably thinking of "forgiveness" which would really piss me off

>Universal healthcare
>Living wage tied to inflation
>Universal healthcare
>Infrastructure bill + jobs program
>Universal healthcare
>End Wall St cronyism
>Universal healthcare
>Election campaigns must be publicly funded
>Universal healthcare

Just these for me.

The way I see it, three things are true:

1. The student debt crisis is completely out of control and if we don't act it could lead to a giant recession
2. Debt relief is good for the economy, if students aren't giving huge chucks of their paychecks to predatory lenders, they are spending it in other areas of the economy
3. Students shouldn't have to pay off debt until they're 50 simply for pursuing an education

Ideally, everyone would be in your situation, where they can afford to go to school and pay for it themselves. That's sadly not anywhere close to a reality for most students

I prefer missonary so I can see the fucker fucking me.

>Universal healthcare
lefty shit
>Living wage
lefty shit

rest is cool
take some responsibility for your life tho

Why not repeal citizens united as well? Or do you not think the Koch's spending $400 million on midterm elections is a problem?

yeah, poor life choices like being born into poverty. not everyone can save anything, let alone enough to go to college. But you sound like the typical lower-middle class retarded republican who gets mad about anyone getting any aid while ignoring all the assistance and benefits you received/were born into.

And before you squawk about it, I also paid for my college and master's degree out of pocket. scholarships and connections to get paid internships are an A+ combo.

big business are the public though, especially considering most are literally owned by the public through stocks

Every US citizen deserves healthcare, and every US citizen deserves a living wage for full-time work. That's not "lefty shit", that's just common sense

>Crack down on immigration via more deportations, stricter punishments for hiring illegals
>Don't touch guns
>Get real about islam
>No refugees
>Stop provoking russia/north korea
>Crack down on gang/cartel activity

Corporations are private entities. Are you to tell me there's no difference between defense contractors giving tens of millions of dollars to Clinton's campaign and a teacher donating $20 from her own paycheck?

we have universal healthcare already though what you actually saying you want is universal free* health insurance

Who the fuck is gonna pay for that healthcare? Why am I responsible for the healthcare of some fat fuck who can't be bothered to work or get healthy?

Exactly what part of shit that I worked for and created are you entitled to own just for the sole reason that you're too lazy to apply yourself in the real world?

jeez dude, leave us britfags with something to feel superior to amerifats.

You don't get to bitch about "how are we gonna pay for that" if you're not the least bit concerned about our bloated military budget or spending hundreds of billions on drones

>you're too lazy to apply yourself in the real world

What part of working a full time job is lazy? Why do you think people who work full time shouldn't make a living wage?

Get rid of welfare, it's the only reason companies get away with such low wages

Entitlements are already the biggest part of the budget, and universal healthcare would bloat it further. The military budget needs cut, yeah. Doesn't make your idea any less fucking stupid.

Full time jobs give you a living wage. No need to put that into a law. Stop putting words into my mouth you unqualified fuck, you earn exactly as much as you deserve.

>Why am I responsible for the healthcare of some fat fuck who can't be bothered to work or get healthy?
Why am I responsible for 11 Carrier Strike Groups when the other largest military powers are our allies, and we're fighting dudes in mud huts?
We all have to pay for a huge ass military because conservative dumb fucks are chickenshit scared of everyone else?

Again, the fact that the military budget needs cut doesn't mean that spending a bunch of money on healthcare for slackers becomes a good idea. Look at what we already spend on healthcare compared to the military, fuckwit.

>Full time jobs give you a living wage.

Ridiculously incorrect, it's like you're living in a bubble. 40 hours a week making $7.25 is nowhere near a living wage in most parts of the country.

>inb4 just get a better job that pays more

buzzwording dismissive faggot.

can i vote for shitskin and nigger death camps

Call me selfish but if i couldn't get a loan and have to work and pay my own way through college I would be pissed as fuck if people who were able to get loans getting to go to college on credit while i had to bust my ass in a factory for years just to get the same education. Better give all the people who payed for college out of pocket refunds too. I had to wait until i was 23 to start college while all these kids have bachelors degrees at 22 think their debt should be forgiven. It's not that they can't afford college, they just took out a loan so they can go to college right away instead of working for years for their education and now they want that loan forgiven? Even though after getting a degree they have a higher earning potential than people who had to work for that money before they went back to school.

What this guy said. We're wasting insane amounts of money on the military. We don't have to put it through a horribly inefficient state healthcare system for a "fair universal healthcare" which ends up being shit in most places where it's applied. Let people keep that money instead, buy insurance, buy whatever they please.

What you're looking for is discretionary spending, not federal spending for 1 year

invest in robot technology, so no adult man ever has to physically go to work. free pepsi and cheetos delivery for every tax payer. all americans are responsible for wearing red baseball caps that say " patriot" on the front.
canadian border wall

>you earn exactly as much as you deserve
Bullshit, you think if Trump had come from a poor family he would be a millionaire today? No, he'd be some butthurt crank in Dunkin Donuts bitching about how mexicans took all the good jobs.

Nothing is free. It'd be paid through taxes. Also we don't have universal healthcare unless you are referring to the "mandatory healthcare" which is just Obama's super watered down version of it. Do you study or read actual legislation or do you just listen to what people in the news tell you?

To be fair. McDonald's is not a living job and people shouldn't be helped for bot helping themselves by getting something that isn't a high school student level job, I went straight from minimum to 13 by getting a VERY EASY to get state job, it isn't hard people are just lazy or too dumb to complete a very simple civil service test

If we enacted universal healthcare, that would be entitlement spending, not discretionary. Once again, I agree that we need to cut back on military spending. It's irrelevant to a healthcare discussion.

>Nothing is free. It'd be paid through taxes

You say that as if proponents of universal healthcare don't already know it would be paid for with taxes; hence the 'universal' in universal healthcare. It's the same system already in place in every other developed nation; notice they spend a LOT less on healthcare than we do, because they don't allow the private price gouging insurance companies to rip them off

I'll just vote for Dwayne Johnson

If you work full-time anywhere in the United states, you deserve to make a living wage, period.

You are responsible by being a citizen of our society you moron. So you think people should die on the streets then? Fucking barbarian. Go back to being a hunter gatherer then if you don't want to contribute to any society. Also I don't understand you weird ass hyperbolic argument about "some fat fuck". What about thousands of people who get fucking cancer? What about children born with HIV? What about literal hundreds of other examples that isn't "some fat fuck"?

abloo bloo bloo
stop crying you massive faggot

As another user said, welfare is what makes this possible.

Retard

Trump 2020, just to watch all the liberals melt down and cry. MAGA!!

The people who don't contribute and don't attempt to live healthier and expect me to pay for it can fuck off. If you have a legit disability, fine. Most of them don't and I'm not gonna pay for them, and neither should any of us.

>I agree that we need to cut back on military spending. It's irrelevant to a healthcare discussion.

Not entirely. Trump just increased the military budget by $70 billion. That alone is nearly enough to cover a universal healthcare system. You also have to keep in mind that in the long run, a universal healthcare system saves the country money, as citizens no longer have to pay an outrageous monthly premium.

So wanting to live and not die of a debilitating and easily treatable condition is being "entitled"? Wow... you're fucking evil sack of shit user.

Now what reason is there to look at "discretionary spending" when we're talking about the overall priorities of government?

Nah, probably just the manager of a big used car dealership.

What's a living wage? Sharing a 1BR apartment with roommates and biking to work? A car and a place of your own? In Wyoming? In Manhattan?

From right wing to centrism to left wing again.
Goddamn Sup Forums, you're a bunch of idiots, look what you've done.
You've alienated people and now they're going to slowly shift to the left again and this time they're going to be EXTRA careful and observant of any right wing "symptoms".

I really, really wouldn't be surprised if eventually there will be a future in wich someone with right wing ideas might be diagnosed as having an actual mental illness and "treated" accordingly.
Why did you do this, Sup Forums?
Why didn't you use smart, reasonable people to be your troopers?
Instead you recruited a bunch of morons off Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums all the dumbest boards on Sup Forums and made them shit out endless memes until people got sick of them.
I don't even align with Sup Forums beliefs and even i am scared of what's to come, because this shit is going to keep swinging and swining until it becomes more and more extreme and god knows where it'll end up eventually.

Im not american but where im at atleast, kids born into wealthy families are given a golden path into university, where as anyone living in reality is legit in debt until they are old as fuck just for wanting education... debt relief or lower school fees?? would one correct the other

You fucking subhuman, that's not what entitlement spending means. Take a fucking civics course.

>Getting this mad at people with no money and no power

If you ever find yourself blaming a group with no money and no power, whether it be immigrants, Muslims, or the poor, consider that you might be being manipulated by folks with all the money and all the power into believing that

And we should do away with the fucked up price-gouging and stop letting these corporate lobbyists get in bed with our politicians. We should illegalize corporate sponsorship of our politicians. It's an easily bipartisan issue to the average American citizen.

70 billion would not be nearly enough, show me some figures on that.

If both people had a gun in the scenario, you would just be back at square one so there’s no guarantee of an actual advantage

he said not trying to argue, cant blame him for coming out of a wealthy vagina

You’re not selfish. You just don’t understand the repercussions of your suggestions.

>What's a living wage?

That depends on where you live. In some urban cities, $15/hr isn't even enough to have an apartment and put food on the table every week. In other places where housing is cheaper, $15/hr is ample wages. It all depends on where you live

I'm not mad at them, I just don't like my money being wasted. I don't like any of your money being wasted either man. It's not just me I'm worried about.

Muslims don't have power? Is that a joke?

>thinks health issues are only related to lifestyle

why are ameticunts so retarded?

Well, since you believe you have a right to someone else's labor at no cost to you just because your dad didn't pull out of your mom's cunt... yeah, that's called being entitled.

what if press my pistol up on that skull first.

That was one example. Why a I paying for anyone elses healthcare when they can take care of it themselves?

Agree that the discretionary spending graph is much more relevant to the discussion.
Also note how in both graphs veterans benefits are split away from the military. They really should be joined together, at least mentally. If you don't hire them as soldiers in the first place, you don't need to pay their vet benefits.

Entitlement spending is a blip in our discretionairy spending, you should be a LOT more pissed off at the elite hiding their profits in off-shore tax havens and general Wall St corruption than you should black people taking advantage of welfare

much inaccuracy

thats more like it

So somebody living in their mom's basement in Brooklyn should get 30 bucks an hour for delivering pizza, just in case they feel like moving to Midtown?

thanks for understanding. I didn't have it easy or handed to me. I worked for 10 years. I'm not 33 and nearly finished with my bachelor's. I made some bad choices (like leaving school) but I should be able to graduate debt free.

Why is discretionary more relevant? A system of universal healthcare would need a fixed budget which would be fairly large.

>Why am I responsible for the healthcare of some fat fuck who can't be bothered to work or get healthy?
you already are. fat fucks that can't afford insurance are the ones that abuse emergency rooms. the cost of treating them gets passed on to everyone else anyway, might as well try to fix it.

I don't know about that, I was talking about healthcare.

>So somebody living in their mom's basement in Brooklyn should get 30 bucks an hour for delivering pizza

Not $30/hr, but it should be enough money to support yourself on a full-time work schedule, meaning that you should be able to afford housing, food and energy costs

Supporting a vast class of unproductive moochers (literally paying them to have more kids) has greater negative externalities than what shows up on the balance sheet.

>Ideally, everyone would be in your situation, where they can afford to go to school and pay for it themselves. That's sadly not anywhere close to a reality for most students
most kids spend their savings away. I saved all my life and worked for my degree, which is coming about 10 years later than it should. I legit feel sorry for those who struggle to get by, but I don't feel sorry for those who wasted it all and now have to get loans

>Why a I paying for anyone elses healthcare when they can take care of it themselves?
Why am I defending a health insurance system that every other decent country in the world has rejected? Do I really think that America can truly do no wrong and stinking foreigners are completely clueless?

You don't get unlimited visits to the ER if you can't pay for it you know. They'll start charging after awhile.

Sounds fucking awesome. Who wouldn't want to live in this world? Can anyone point something here and say why they don't like it

>You’re not selfish. You just don’t understand the repercussions of your suggestions.
which would be....?

>most kids spend their savings away.

That's a bold claim, do you have any evidence to back it up, or just anecdotes?

Their systems are theirs, I can't comment because I haven't studied how they run.I just know it can't work here. We can't even run the VA hospitals right, you want all healthcare to be run like that?

He's not asking to be paid enough to live in a fucking manor you dolt. By liveable wage we mean being able to afford a shitty studio apartment, a shitty used car to drive to and from work, and enough for fucking food and utilities. FFS... why do people assume liveable wage means some lavish income?

Yeah, and I bet there'll be plenty of jobs for government bureaucrats to figure out exactly how much the pizza delivery guy gets paid. And a large pizza will cost 150 dollars.

Ehhh maybe not every job

i'm hardly born into wealth. I saved nearly every dime I had as a kid. Bought the necessities and was/am able to pay for college. It kinda feels good, but when I see people go into debt and get it forgiven, it makes me mad

Executing NEETs

Nigger I don't even make 15 and I work for my state

Too liberal, not enough chaos.

You don’t deserve anything. Stop pretending that you do. You don’t deserve a fucking thing. I run, I don’t smoke. I eat fit and I manage my budget (which is tight because I live at the poverty line but I make it work by being persistent). I stand to benefit the most from living wage and I don’t want it. Same with health care. Go fuck your self. Why is it that you left-leaning fucks insist that a woman has a right to her body choices but if a woman (or man) says they don’t want to pay for someone else’s poor financial choices TOO BAD STOP OPPRESSING PEOPLE

I hate you lazy losers.

you actually sound like a reasonable person, it's a shame you won't find any here

If the US's healthcare system is so great (it isn't), why aren't other developed nations rushing to implement a private insurance healthcare model?

>pro-tip, it's because universal healthcare coverage is cheaper in the long run than a price-gouging insurance market

samefag

You don't understand how it works. As long as you are divided, big pharma is killing you, get some real sickness in US and your med bills will ruin you and your family if you aren't rich, and you sure aren't if you cannot afford premium packages.
Meds in the US costs 3-4 times as much as in Europe because Big Pharma doesn't have a unique payer, the government, who can make deals and get meds for less. Instead, Big Pharma lobbies your politicians to keep you divided and keep making as much as they can.

You pay taxes for education (teachers), safety (cops, firemen), why do you think it's a bad idea to pay for healthcare (doctors)?

I'm a cancer survivor. My chemo was very expensive in EU, hitting more than 30K euro per month. In US it would have been 90K dollars per month.
My family isn't poor but 7 months like that would have certainly put some pressure on them.

That's what a lot of people, myaelf included, want. Unfortunately ita probably going to be between Paul Ryan and an eatablishment Democrat, probably Kennedy III or Biden. And they will probably make the same mistakes Hillary did and lose in a similar fashion.

that's hardly the case. I was lower middle class at best (and that's being very loose with my definition). I was given what I needed (food, clothing, shelter) but saved through hs. I didn't have name brand sneakers or a fancy car like all the other chums, but now I'm debt free while they're in debt to the ceiling!

The US system needs work, yeah. Universal healthcare isn't the solution. Regulating the insurance market better is the best solution.

i would vote for that... most of it is just common sense tbh

Which jobs do you think shouldn't provide a livable wage for full-time work?