dubu is beautiful
dubu is good at singing
dubu is funny

WORD

>twicebros get hyped about their group, same as anyone
>antis start seething
>antis get BTFO
>rinse and repeat

I heard a reggae-ish K-pop song that I really liked and I want to give this thing a try. Unless it really is all waifu shit.

dubu
twice
cub
nayeon
sana
momo

God, Soobin does something to me...

>being such a retarded twiceshitter you think seola is uggo
kys goddamn

Love Lua

baby why-y i'm so lonely~

How about all the times "twicebros" attack other groups for no reason and unprovoked?

good taste

i made that post and it was a setup for this

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg

youtube.com/watch?v=gUMm9U4eDls

WHAT'S YOUR GAME YOU SICK FUCK?!?!?!

Roa is CUTE!

nice qt seola
shame about that soobuggo

those aren't twicebros. They might like twice but real twicebros disavow them in all their forms

tao got btfo by sm again, will he ever recover?

falseflagging antis

she's a woman

i'm a once and I like seola, stop being so salty

isnt tao unironically a billionaire

That literally never happens.

sexy woman

it's da samaatime

youtube.com/watch?v=LRBx45hODcM

luvies are so talented

Is music core ever coming back? Are any others shows on today?

You do understand its incredibly difficult to tell which one is a "twicebro" and which one is not, right? You know its much easier that we lump you all together, right? So when someone attacks Twiceshitters after Twiceshitters just attacked their group, you can see how you replying in kind to "btfo those antis" you become one of the shitters that aren't a "twicebro"

not only you

I don't wanna talk about it~

youtube.com/watch?v=bKSlb0Dpymc

why are twice fans so obnoxious?

based

they aren't

don't know if the tao is rich meme is actually true

i hate nugushitters

word
word
WORD

what happened?

delusional postition desu

idk man I generally assume anyone who's being an asshole about how much better their group is than someone else isn't representative of the fanbase of that group. Stop overthinking things, its just kpg man chill out

you better not be thinking of anything lewd

The only thing I like more than Soobin is the fact that Seola probably has the hots for her.

I love seulgi

i've been here a long time and it's very rare to see twiceshitters randomly attack another group. i honestly can't even think of a specific example. but also remember that falseflagging runs rampant and twice has the most antis in the game so are likely the largest target of it. apparently it's a huge problem on youtube and twitter

sexy nose baby

word

i was about to make this exact post with a different picture

i really want to protect chungha

onces don't give a shit about competition because there is none really

>attacks
Just assume it's all ironic play hate for humor and kpg becomes 87% more fun, idiot.

>i've been here a long time and it's very rare to see twiceshitters randomly attack another group.
>i've been here a long time and it's very rare to see twiceshitters randomly attack another group.

that's how I feel dbh

Can't blame her.

i'm convinced

SEETHING

That's right, gotta hammer in that truth.

if you take anything people say here seriously I wonder how you enjoy being here at all.

Why 87%?

greentext it some more and you might disprove him lol

we all must protect our queen

you just attacked a dozen groups

She will never whisper sweet nothings in your ears.

>imagine taking kpop seriously
>imagine taking kpg seriously

Yeri is the best

pristin is good

they have alzheimers and schizophrenia, ignore them

I'm just sick and fucking tired of twice posters spamming the same images day in and day out. They spam the same fucking nonsense, they say the same fucking things, they do the same fucking shit every god damn thread. It gets annoying and frustrating. How about they discuss their (shit) music for once? How about they discuss their group's (crappy) discography? How about the fucking talk about KPOP for once? Because you know what is the worst thing about you Twice fans? You're not KPOP fans. You're twicefans. You're only here to post twice and shove twice in people's faces. You know what everyone else here does? They have at least a dozen folders of different groups, and in those folders are folders for each of the members. REAL posters in these threads post a multitude of groups, and they don't get upset that their favourite group isn't being posted. You know what upsets me and others like me, though? Twice. They're a shit fucking group. If you cunts stayed in your lane and kept to yourselves, kpg would be a much more enjoyable place. But since Cheer Up its been a fucking nightmare. I'd predict at least 90% of twiceshitters never posted in kpg before Twice got popular. You're all fucking new, and it shows. You're all fucking retards, who think that because your group is on top of the world that it gives you some right to think you're hot shit. Well, I got news for you, pal, you're not hot shit. You and your friends have shit taste. They've never released a good song beyond their (admittedly catchy) titles. And if they had, how would anyone know about it? You fucks never discuss it. I'm just so fucking done with you faggots, the fucking lot of you. kpg used to be a place to relax and discuss kpop. Now its come a place where you have to read dozens and dozens of the same twice posts, look at the same twice images and watch as twicecunts attack perfectly talented and pretty girls that don't deserve the hate they get.

>pristin is good
>pristin is good
>pristin is good

i was honestly threatened by blackpink when they were about to debut. they looked they were make some serious noise and they probably could have

>imagine taking waifus seriously

vlive.tv/video/45897
vlive.tv/video/45897
vlive.tv/video/45897
TWICE LIVE

good thread. twice vlive up with jihyo lying down for some reason

they still feel resentment when they see people enjoying other groups for their vastly superior music and talent
and that's when they resort to saleshitting

autism

slugcuck...

refer to

there's a loser here who cries when you post too much pictures of idols lol

I will not rest until kpg shares the same beliefs I have.

>imagine not taking your waifu seriously

They are still in that awkward transition period.
It takes about 6 months of posting here all day to wear that off.

Holy shit

mate, seek professional help.

I just deleted all the complex math work I did to get that number, sorry. You can find it yourself if you back plug it into the equation, try googling it.