I am an Australian according to the government. The leaders and globally acknowledged regulators of my country

I am an Australian according to the government. The leaders and globally acknowledged regulators of my country.
If you deny my Australian status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I suggest you let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfQsUMSfWDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can dox your sovereign citizens ass

just try it pussy

G'DAY M8!!

Youre a Guke, no more, no less

g'day bruce

the australian state is the bum ass crust of history and dat

I am so confused what the fuck is happening

are you having a seizure OP

k fag.

Basically some insecure asian guy that has to shitpost to validate himself. He probably also posts cuck/BBC threads because not only is he a westernized asian but Australian.

You are a cross breed....your mother was a mail order bride and she cucked your father and now your while chink family is impeded into our country.

Sounds like quality content

cool story bro
please go fuck a kangaroo now

OK so you are an Australian citizen. But then to is an Aborigine. Let that sink in LOL

The only true strayans got there from a prison sentence. Back to San Francisco for you

what are you yammering about.

You should meet up with this guy who I believe also considers himself a sovereign citizen.

youtu.be/AfQsUMSfWDQ

In order to find him, you just have to find the fake version of Melbourne he's living in that's trying to trick him into thinking he's living in the real Melbourne.

It's what Sup Forums has become

I’m a member of the society working for a software company paying taxes. I’m a sovereign citizen with rights granted by the sovereign state and enforcement by the international community. I’m a human being with rights.

I want you to know this. Ok!

>you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.
Am i supposed to be afraid of Australia? You guys lost a war against BIRDS.

you're a cunt and the laughing stock of the world

Nice.
Now get me some rice.

Do you hate your heritage?