Anyone else pee on the floor in public bathrooms?

Anyone else pee on the floor in public bathrooms?

I KNOW I can’t be the only one!

u r gay

You're retarded

nah

fuck no someone has to clean that shit up you worthless subhuman

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yea, Also in trashcans in public bathrooms.
Also sometimes wipe my ass and use that shit smeared toilet paper to flush.

Hahahaha you’re hilarious bro. High five

>public bathrooms
I wouldn't know.

So what that’s what they get paid to do

Very often. I enjoy it. Same as sometimes I'll take a shit in a public restroom and deliberately get it on the seat.

I love imagining the bottom of society poorfag who has to clean it up. This is why education is important.

No. Im not mentally ill.

YOU sound jealous

Nope.

No but I like shitting all over the toilet seat so the next person can't use it :)

Fuck everyone who does this. My guaranteed 40h/week union job shouldn't be worse because you think its funny to piss like a 3 year old. $30 an hour is hardly worth what i deal with when someone wants to puss everywhere or shit on the floor.

no, but i sometimes buy a bus ticket and walk the way.

You can't really reason with these people, they're literally subhuman if they can't understand that waste should be directed into the toilet

Nah I'm not a nigger

You're quite simply an utterly shitty person. Remember that when you complain about your life. You're the primary problem, the scum of humanity.

Holy damn
I mean, I piss in public sinks and trashcans a lot but wtf did you eat

You're a fucking piece of shit.

I hope you lose your job and have to take on janitorial work to survive.

I use to think it was funy wen I was like 12 years old and than at 16. One of my fist ever jobs was at a fast food place and I was sent to clean the bath room after that I never loled over a bath room being misstreated

Do you also wet the seat and toilet paper?
I figure it's guys with ultra small dicks who are too ashamed to be seen using the urinals so they head for the stalls. But even if they stand up close they still fall short.