S/fur

s/fur

post feral faggot

No

please

only if you sit square on your ass and shit yourself up 6" without falling over.

here's me

Thank you

No feral unless it's feral male dragons!

Do not listen to Draka

Can someone explain to me how some people have this fetish? I can kinda get an idea why, and it's not the weirdest one (unless you're a furry) but what exactly makes this a thing for someone?

Do not post stronk.

Thanks user

Have a birb

We're actually just turned on by people always asking why this turns us on.

I can't identify one event that clicked and said "yep this is my thing". I can recall when I realized that it was something I liked for the first time but not an event that "made" me like furry stuff.

This is more lifestyle for me.

This is a fucking stupid question and you know it.

Hey

Beats me, I mostly got into it via anime catgirls, and it just sort of snowballed from there. Maybe there's something more to it, but if there is, oh well.

It starts with old Disney movies. Robin hood, lion king, the fox and the hound etc etc

Hey. Playing BF but I'll lurk.

Breddy good

Have fun then

For me it was The Land Before Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Dragon heart.

Don't forget Warner Bros.

So yeah, the reasons are different depending on whether you're a furry or a scaly.

Both lead to pic related.

I got bored

That doesn't really explain why a good number of furries and scalies prefer muscles, though... I don't think that can really be explained.

anyone got any mice?

>That doesn't really explain why a good number of furries and scalies prefer muscles, though...
Gee, I can't explain why the Greeks and Romans also made idealized version of man to represent gods in their statues...

Doesn't explain muscular females, though.

Yes it does, you're an idiot

Yeeeaah boooiiiiiiii

More Mora

Principal - "Wow! Look at these test scores! The boys are all up across the board and even the girls too! I don't know how you do it, Miso, but we may have to look at bringing you on as a full time teacher!"

Miso - "Eh, heh heh. I guess I just know how to motivate my class to study is all."

thanks for you contribution.

I'm a writefag. It's what I do.

*one of the reptilian teachers has noticed exactly how Miss does it and is now using the same strategy*

Gonna go get groceries

back in a bit

Now there's the makings of a good story. Extra lessons anyone?

This makes a WHOLE lot of sense now

Get on it, writefag!

where the ferals at?

Can we get some incest in here? I got a great southern hankerin...

Pic unrelated, the thing I got is too big.