Why has there not been a mainstream movie that addresses femdom (in the way 50 shades has made BDSM mainstream)...

Why has there not been a mainstream movie that addresses femdom (in the way 50 shades has made BDSM mainstream)? I think a psychological thriller with an interesting dominatrix as the main character would be amazing if done right. I nominate Elizabeth Olsen to play a Russian dominatrix living in nyc. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2570858/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are people who actually think johansson looks better than this perfection
Sad

Femdom is one step away from cuckolding. It's self loathing and humiliation channeled into a fetish, and also distorts a man's perception of women to the point of delusion. It's pathetic and immasculating, which is why it's so popular with beta orbiters like yourself.

>insecure white boi

lol kys

Honestly because femdom isn't THE male mainstream fetish like BDSM is apparently the female mainstream fetish.

What is the male mainstream fetish?

Also Olsen is too soft, maybe Blunt or Debicki can play a good dominatrix.

Im not sure if this is bait or if you just dont know where you are

Yes, there is: imdb.com/title/tt2570858/

>Debicki
I want someone actually attractive to play the dom

>Blunt
Hot, but I was thinking of a younger main character, it would be more interesting to have a developing dom as the main character

Olsen is perfect for the role

>girl who looks just like Elizabeth "Perfection" Olsen breaks up with her bf
>comes to me for advice and to cheer her up
>catch feelings REAL fast
>never make a move because she's tough to read and not sure when it's appropriate to say/do anything
>we're good friends for many months
>finally consider opening up
>cook her dinner
>while she eats the meal I cooked she talks about fucking another dude we both know and have made fun of
>she asks what I think of this
>"If it makes you happy."
>she leaves
>different friend told her I liked her and she brought up the boning the other guy to get some kind of reaction out me
>die a little inside
>can't see Olsen without thinking of her and the horribly awkward dinner """"date""""

Someone please murder me.

But she's too small and cute. Maybe it'd work if you make a transition and the movie is basically Olsen's origin story into a dominatrix.
And even then it'd depend on her acting ability.

idk

Olsen should star in a movie where she grinds her wet cunt on my face and mouth all day

I prefer Liz getting dominated.

DELETE THIS. LIZZIEFU IS PURE

movie?

post pics of your friend, faggot

How do they even film scenes like that?
Do they just have the actors fuck?

Do they put a towel or some shit down there so they don't touch?
How does the guy not get hard as fuck from that?
Serious question.

brutal

it's all cgi my friend

Hot. Her in knee socks in Civil War, man. I need more.

>tfw raped by a girl
>now have femdom fetish
Feeling so not in charge is pretty traumatic but I fap to it daily

And dont forget footfags.

When it comes to fetishes, footfags wear the crown of Beta's. I cant imagine a more pathetic and beta fetish than wanting to get stepped on or have your balls kicked. Admiring a nice pair of feet is one thing, but everything else is sad.

sure thing senpai. Do you worship Lizziefu too?

All movies that hint at femdom play it off as a joke.

Yes. Yes I do.

>in the way 50 shades has made BDSM mainstream

No it hasn't.

and none of you idiots have even read 50 shades of grey, or it's sequels, and have no idea what it's about.

they just pound off beforehand

I actually have a russian dominatrix, I pay her $300 an hour twice a week to worship her feet and have her humiliate me and femdom me. I also give her a fuckton of gifts and pay her rent at times, and get literally nothing in return, not even a handjob. It is HEAVEN being a slave to a beautiful woman, she treats me with such utter disdain and contempt even though iv spend over $100k her over the last two years

It could have music featuring Halsey!

kek

Better this way user, the "criticize me to show me how much you care" gets tiring really fast

Based.

Serious question. When you are 50 and are sitting at home on the computer and then start having a heart attack, will you still be glad you wasted all that time and money on her instead of getting yourself a real girlfriend? One that would actually be there to call an ambulance so that you don't die.

Did you forget Man of Steel, The Force Awakens (Phasma), Deadpool?

wtf hairy legs
do not want

Sweet baby Jesus, please tell me this post is bait.

Why does she like 35?

>getting a real girlfriend
Noone will ever love me anyways. If i get a heart attack, its not my dom's responsibility to call an ambulance for me

No. Im meeting her this saturday for a two hour session. shes going to cane me and leave marks on me with her heels. She made me buy her expensive heels online and have them delivered to her, and shes going to reward me by hurting me with them

>Noone will ever love me anyways.

not with that attitude

Iv fallen in love twice, both times went miserably wrong, i might be traumatized i dont know, but I can interact with women, the times my heart was broken was too much. Might as well just enjoy my fun, legal fetish and be owned by a beautiful woman

Why didnt you save her, anons?

Because the majority of us aren't a bunch of submissive little bitches, like you...

post more lizziefu cleavage. Im so horny!

So make a lesdom movie then genius

Civil war

The male mainstream fetish is actually rape. Hence why so many hot rape scenes exist. YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE SEARCH YOUR HEART.

Should have happened 20 years ago with Famke Janssen imho

I love posts like this. Ones where a spaz like you just spits out all this information so forwardly, like a child excited that he got a new toy.

>I can't into English

The state of Sup Forums.

OP, everyone knows BESTEST EMMA should star as a dominatrix in a movie.

I have a question, what if you get a real gf (by some miracle). What will you do? What if your dom blackmails you or tells someone close to you? Spending a $100k in two years on someone youre not in a relationship with cant be that wise

LITERALLY THIS

agree 10000%
>ywn be emma's slave
why even live

Nothing. Why would she ever blackmail me when I already do and pay for everything she tells me to?

tfw the more i think about this the more i want it too

if you somehow meet a girl and start dating her, she could distract you, and theoretically speaking seeing the dom would be cheating, so you might stop or even lose ur ability to go see her when a gf is around watching ur every move, You think the dom will just ignore that her $50k a year source of income suddenly topped seeing her?

liz just rape my bum hole!!!

When did this meme start?

what meme

This "liz rape my bumhole" meme. I see it in every lizziefu thread

meant for