I never realized Scientologists were so insane, dangerous and violent...

I never realized Scientologists were so insane, dangerous and violent. And to think Tom Cruise is the second highest rank in Scientology and best friends with their leader. How the fuck can celebrities get away with being part of scientology?

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/tv/201767_leah_remini_scientology_docuries_trailer_exclusive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw when 10 years ago i put on a guy fawkes mask and went to protest Scientology with like 20 other people

So does the Hole actually exist

fag

They have well placed assets throughout government, seriously.

I know.

lmao

Things much worse than the hole exist. Why do you think they go out to sea?

>He said seriously so you know it's not a retarded conspiracy theory

Leah Remini is making a docuseries about them.

etonline.com/tv/201767_leah_remini_scientology_docuries_trailer_exclusive/

Yeah going clear talked about it too and you can find info about it online.

No conviction to see it to the end? You and the occupy crowd are all the same. Good job giving WB money so they, in turn, could hire Hack Snyder to make BvS

>insane, dangerous and violent
Can someone give me a rundown how they're these things?

Watch the movie or going clear. Or Google Scientology.

>>He said seriously so you know it's not a retarded conspiracy theory

Operation Snow White was the Church of Scientology's internal name for a major criminal conspiracy during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members in more than 30 countries.[1] It was one of the largest infiltrations of the United States government in history,[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This operation also exposed the Scientology plot 'Operation Freakout', because Operation Snow White was the case that initiated the US government investigation of the Church.[3]

Under this program, Scientology operatives committed infiltration, wiretapping, and theft of documents in government offices, most notably those of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Eleven highly placed Church executives, including Mary Sue Hubbard (wife of founder L. Ron Hubbard and second-in-command of the organization), pleaded guilty and were convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government property. The case was United States v. Mary Sue Hubbard et al., 493 F.Supp. 209 (D.D.C. 1979).[4][5][6][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

I don't even care about Scientology. I was just bored.

Why no news about Ridley Scott's TV series about Jack Parsons? Did Scientology shut it down?

Insane- cult-like indoctrination around the work of a scifi writer
Dangerous - threaten the people who get caught up with them, their families or anyone who tries to expose them
Violent - they beat their cultists or something for some reason

Typical cult shit except they have a fuck ton of money and influential members to shield them from scrutiny.

Ok this proves nothing, Wikipedia is not a source

>How the fuck can celebrities get away with being part of scientology?
Because it's law that you can't discriminate based on religion

Also why should i care if someone does in their free time if it 1) doesn't affect me and 2) they are good and they do their job well

As Cohen said, it is worth it, they have the hottest chicks

this

Louis should watch his back, they would be well within their rights to sue him for defamation. Wonder what secrets he's hiding???

psst, sweetie, click on the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7

You're right why should someone care if someone else is a high ranking member of a violent and dangerous cult that assaults, murders and treats other people inhumanely. Nothing wrong with a big hollywood actor being a part of that.

Google "operation clambake" and educate yourself faggot.

>Mark Bunker.
Wise beard man is wise.

The only reason why there are so many """"""documentaries"""""" about Scientology lately is because the Hollywood-kike-mafia hates competition.
Muslims are more dangerous than scientologists, mormons more ridiculous, and kikes are far more vile and disgusting, yet you don't see a barrage of """"documentaries"""" against these groups.
Hollywood-kike-mafia simply can't use & abuse actors who are scientologist, can't cheat them, can't bully them and if they try, then the scientology mafia will fight back.
This is literally the only reason why (((Hollywood))) is so fixated about Scientology.

But everyone already knows sandniggers are more dangerous and mormons are more ridiculous and that kikes are more greedy. Most people don't know shit about Scientology except that Tom Cruise is a part of it. It's interesting to see a group get exposed so there are documentaries being made about it, all the other groups you mentioned have already been exposed.

>0.2 thetans have been deposited into your sea org account

Which one were you?

>look badass guys, girls are watching!

I thought you didn't want thetans?

no
what you want is operating thetans

you dont want xenus

Yeah, yeah. It was a different time.

From left to right

>fedora and whatever fucking clothes those are
>fedora, black shirt, black cargo pants, panlet
>autistic jeans, solid color t-shirt
>manlet, shorts too big, zipper jacket not zipped and open, video game clothing in public
>autistic hoody, manlet
>camo pants, combat boots, leather jacket, school shirter hat/bandanna thing

top kek

No, you betrayed we. Strayed from the path.

Seriously? Didnt realize there were still oldfags here

>he thinks that's an oldfag

Where I am in Yurop, we don't have sanity.

So scientology is more or less suppressed but there are millions of muslims and you can be fined for criticizing the religion of peace too loud.

No fuck you. Wikipedia is not a source. Find sources and cite page numbers.

Fuck off retard

>See that Image
>reminded me of something
>Blue,Blue

What are you talking about?