Since none of the rest of you can seem to handle it, just leave the Warriors to me

Since none of the rest of you can seem to handle it, just leave the Warriors to me.

>green breaks love's shoulders
>gets suspended for the rest of the playoffs
>zaza breaks kyrie's knees
>gets suspended for the rest of the playoffs

Can Cavs survive with just LeBron and scrubs against Curry, Klay and Durant?

LeGM will sign Ray Allen and win in 7

Leave the Warriors to me

First he'll break their knees, then he will break their spirit.

i hate the celtics. so much.

but... the thought of the warriors OR the cavaliers getting another chip...

lebron has got to be stopped
but on the other hand steph curry has GOT TO BE STOPPED

I DONT WHAT TO DO I HATE ALL THESE TEAMS. SPURS YOU WERE MY ONLY HOPE

It's simple: Give Lebron your energy to defeat GSW and hope the Wizards have more than Wall and Beal next year.

the wizards died to me the moment they let kelly olimpdick score 12/14 shooting on them in the fourth quarter

that was truly infuriating to watch and washington should suffer for making me witness it

the spurs bullshitted for 2 years "ohh we have secrit plans 4 da warriors don't worry" and when they finally enter a series against them.....turns out it was true lol spurs were going to take the warriors

Leonard was the plan. Kerr had a counter in place with Zaza.

i'd root for boston if he did

>need 7 games to beat GS last year
>then they add a former MVP in his prime
Good luck with that, LeBitch.

The way LeBron has been playing? Probably desu

Lebron could only win vs. the Warriors when their best defensive player and one of the best playmakers on the team is suspended for 1 game and when Steph Curry had just sprained his MCL 3 weeks earlier and also starting center Bogut was out because of injury.

Lebron is about to get trucked honestly by a healthy Warriors squad + Kevin Durant. Last year was Harrison Barnes, lol. The Warriors are better defensively than they've ever been and they are better offensively than they've ever been and they are completely rested. Curry didn't even play the 4th quarter today. I'll feel bad for him honestly. Because Kyrie, Love, Tristan Thompson, Kyle Korver, and JR Smith without him is a literal non playoff team, on par with the Knicks. He's gotta carry a pack of scrubs every year, it is cavs 2005-09 all over again. You think Deron WIlliams is going to shoot the Cavs out of a 4th quarter deficit lol? Draymond only has 2 technical and he needs 7 for suspension. Doubt that is happening. Lebron will not be as fortunate as last year where everything went right for him including the series winning block.

>Can Cavs survive with just LeBron and scrubs against Curry, Klay and Durant?

Sure. Because the Warriors' most important player is Green. They can win without Durant. They can win without Curry. They can win without Klay. But they can't win without Green.

LeBron would manhandle those other powder puffs.

Dubs fan here.

Never underestimate the refs. I can see Adam Silver making some phone calls. Finals goes 6 games since they need to make money.

>Leave the Warriors to me

Please take out LePopcorn, Cryie, K-Love (again) or all three. The East has had enough of LeGM's tyranny and being gifted free players.

Pffft. LeBron had 2 MCL sprains and a dislocated elbow and he still humiliated Golden State. ;)

I honestly don't think there is a team that can eliminate the Cavs when both LeBron and Kyrie are healthy.

Bron and Irving will get any and everything they want against Golden State. The Warriors can't stop either of those guys.

>Never underestimate the refs. I can see Adam Silver making some phone calls. Finals goes 6 games since they need to make money.

This shitty Spurs series is going to 5 at least, because Adam Silver won't let the GS out of San Antonio without dropping game, not when they literally have to move the GS' next game to Saturday, to give the Eastern Conference a chance to catch up.

It's not Lebron's fault that the Celtics can't beat the Wizards in less than 7 games.

Why do people act like Lebron owns the GSW? He did good to come back from 3-1, but that last game was very close. They only won by 4 points. GSW beat them the year before. Now they have Durant and haven't lost in forever. Why believe in Lebron so much?

>Why do people act like Lebron owns the GSW? He did good to come back from 3-1, but that last game was very close. They only won by 4 points. GSW beat them the year before

You're forgetting that before Kyrie Irving got injured the year before, the Cavs were owning the Warriors then too. In fact, if Kyrie was healthy that year, the Cavs probably would've won the last 2 in a row.

And even with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love out, LeBron still averaged 35.8 points, 13.3 rebounds, and 8.8 assists. He dominated that series too, in other words, even in a loss (and probably should've won Finals MVP).

So LeBron ... yeah ... he shits on Golden State. We know this.

>It's not Lebron's fault that the Celtics can't beat the Wizards in less than 7 games.

It's certainly Adam Silver's fault that GS/Spurs Game 3 is fucking Saturday, instead of Thursday. Saturday should already be Game 4 or that series.

>Why believe in Lebron so much?

Because the alternative is to face the reality that, without outside fuckery from the league GSW should have won last year. It too a mountain of bullshit just to keep the Cavs in the series. But then there's no way the league wasn't going to allow a team to beat the Bulls' record AND win a championship the same year.

This is why it's highly likely Lebron is going to surpass Jordan in scoring, but won't be allowed to win it all--to this Golden State team, be it through his teammates getting injured in this next series or just pure shitty officiating.

Silver, like Stern, won't let anyone completely out-shine Jordan or the Bulls. Having Lebron 'chasing Jordan's ghost' for a few more years is more money for Adam Silver, so you bet your fucking ass he's going to milk this shit until Lebron breaks down or gets caught in some bullshit scandal and he'll need to move on to the next manufactured generational player.

>You're forgetting that before Kyrie Irving got injured the year before, the Cavs were owning the Warriors then too

Kek. Kyrie got injured at the very end of Game One while the Warriors were winning.

That was an overtime game that Kyrie Irving didn't finish.

No Kevin Love. Just LeBron and Kyrie and they went on 17-2 runs and built double digit leads and forced overtime.

But guess what? The Cavs won the next 2 games when they only had LeBron.

So that series started out 2-1 Cleveland when it was basically only LeBron and a bit of Kyrie. So, YES, they were owning the Warriors then too.

HOLY JESUS

Lebeta's shooting percentage and TOV rate was abysmal in the 2015 Finals. Anybody who praises or defends his performance that year needs to get their cock slammed in a car door.

With their tops in good shape the Warriors womped by 80 over 3 games. Series shouldn't have gone past 4. A grueling 7 games with OKC didn't help either. That series was a joke and the Cavs got all calls. Sissy as fuck and the bad boys pistons team laughed their asses off. Warriors should have swept them and not cared about winning a title on homecourt.

Have two teams ever swept through both their conferences before?

boston in 5

Nah best is kobe lakers 15-1

Based AI

hate LA

>Wants another dose of angry Lebron
Some people never learn.

Even winning this year won't erase the disgrace of 2016
The warriors are supposed to be completing a 3peat this year, but Lebron stopped it.

KD is playing like shit

I miss villain lebron
this would be the first
probably the least profitable one too in modern nba due to having alot of sweep probably.