-find a solution to stop late game fouling tactics

>she

Whats to be saved? The best teams are winning

>Allow fights to the degree that Hockey does
>Threes only count if they're swishes
>If a player misses a free throw, their team is deducted a point
>half court shots are worth 7 points

>Make Chris Paul go to Spurs
>Put 76ers, Wolves, Bucks, Celtics, Wizards, and Lakers into the hyperbolic time chamber
>Get rid of 3 timeouts
That's a start.

A Celtics Lakers finals.

MULTIBALL

contract 14 teams
that way 2 teams dont have 8 of the top 20 players while the other 12 are scattered across 28 teams, and could actually compete

>enforce travelling violations
yes
>reinstate illegal defense
yes
>train refs to stop calling light contact could
NO
>find a solution to stop late game fouling tactics
YES

I know lots of people hate some of the weaker fouls but a rougher game would be much worse than you imagine

You have to "believe".

Illegal defense sucked ass.

Why is it so entertaining to watch YouTube videos of the Bad Boys, then?

>stop tactics

Fix the shitty salary cap. Prevent stacking

Change the playoff format to be sorted 1-16 by record, ignoring the whole conference crap. It would look like this for this season. (tiebreakers are conference record then division record) And before anyone complains that the Cavs and Warriors are playing in the semifinals, the teams would probably try to seed themselves differently if they knew this was the format.

What's your best example of stacking?

CONTRACT

THE

FUCKING

LEAGUE

>Believing

That's already one foot on the ledge.

what if we just put the nba on hiatus until lebron leaves

Miami heat big 3. Warriors having two NBA MVPs

Heat big 3 won 2/4 and were literally 2 seconds and a 3pt away from 1/4. Boston big 3 also only went 1/3

this

-Cut the schedule to 70 games
-Lower timeouts per half by 1
-can only have a top 5 draft slot once every 2 years

lol miami never had a bench though. the warriors and the cavs are fucking stacked, not just in the starters, but their bench is all former fucking starters from other teams. its retarded.

miamis big three won its two chips pretty much exclusively through combinations of choking, ridiculous miracles, and lebronisms

Lower the salary cap by 75% to get rid of all these fuckboi superteams.

The NBPA would strike and cause an immediate lockout if the player salary took any sort of cut whatsoever.

LeBron had to stack a team to get a ring.

they're going to have to after the ESPN TV deal bubble bursts. These unbelievable salaries won't last forever once the TV deal that keeps them afloat goes extinct, which is only a matter of time

>turned on the nhl playoffs for the first time in my life for capitals/pneguins game 7
>never watched hockey before in my life
>already enjoy it more than the shitty nba ive watched for my whole life

How would letting the game be played naturally be less entertaining than having constant stops in the action for free throws?

Get rid of the stupid replay center bullshit and Steve javie

Stop reviewing shit no one cares about like whether or not a light brush on the shoulder is a flagrant foul

Keep the timeouts but don't cut to commercial for every fucking one

It's like the NBA decided to take everything people hate about the NFL and incorporated it in one fell swoop. Basketball is a fast paced game and it needs to remain as fast paced as possible. Trying to be more like football is what's killing it

>one timeout per team in the final 3 minutes
>let players defend as physically on the perimeter as in the post
>continuation only applies if you're inside the arc
>actually enforce travelling on pull up jumpers

the only answer

>half court shots are worth 7 points

Welcome to half court shots: the league

And yet you probably hate it when Pajulia and Drayboon go dirty on the superstars from other teams.

Give curry a career ending injury

I wouldn't hate it so much if they stopped trying to deny it. They should own their dirty play instead of trying to weasel out of their reputation. Just go full villain.

>each team is allowed 2 star players max
>traveling is enforced
>hand checking is brought back
>remove the 3 point line
>remove draft lottery.

and durant

>>train refs to stop calling light contact fouls
>NO
Sorry but it's gotten past the point of just 'light contact'. Refs are hesitating so much now that they're calling no contact fouls often.
If there isn't clear undeniable contact then I don't really think a foul should be called. This is going too far

Sissy league

Leave the saving to us

Yes please, go Kings....at least the Warriors felt the wrath of Vegas sucking LeBrons' dick like we did in '02 with Shaq and Kobe.

traveling conditions would make it difficult. Imagine GSW vs Celtics. Cross Country in a 2-2-1-1-1

Though I am open to the idea

How would you determine a superstar

>guy tries to defend a shot like literally everyone else and now he is dirty and every American wants to sue him
>best player is a cuck
>best player is a flopper
>teams are intentionally trying to lose games

Impossible to save it anymore.

Bring back Stern. Silver has no clue.

I haven't watched a second of this shit this season. It feels really good.

Ratings for the whole playoffs are up. Last year saw the highest ratings for NBA finals since MJ retired. That series hade the highest rating for a game 7 in the history of NBA.
Superteams are good fro the NBA.
Celtics and Lakers saved the NBA in 80s.