Drawthread

Big Dick Edition

niggers

I have a dig bick

Post pics please

NIGGERS

hi, can i get uhhhhhhhhhh

simple reqs?

Hey Mobile. If you're here, please pose in a bikini the same way Joan Jett is doing it in this pic.

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

A dinosaur.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

You going beyond super sayan

I am not Abusefag. I am speaking proper english. I am not throwing swear words and slurs at you willy-nilly because I lack the vocabulary to undercut you properly.

Now, stop wasting posts with your crappy memes. It's bad enough that we have Abusefag slipping back in every once in a while without people like you.

Titfucks?

>t. Abusefag

agreed

Be ware of request takers, theyre not very friendly

Requesting a nigger niggering

hi

Pats for Pin

(pin)
I’m too scared to play most scary games. The one (or 3 I guess) exception(s) is Dead Space. Love that franchise. Tried playing Fear and did maybe 2 levels before stopping and I only managed to do maybe 20 minutes of Amnesia.

(user who hates Jordan Peterson)
He makes a lot of sense to me. Either way, no harm can come from just listening to him. If he is wrong it will become evident as idea and thought continue to evolve.

(Rag)
Oh boy, if you’re here then this threads gonna be a good’un

What if a request taker gets his request taken with another request?

Requesting a thick couger having to be pulled down to take it balls deep

Fook sake course I forget the image again

Kek

requesting art of princess kasai

myuu~
i love scary games~ its my favorite genre. dead space is an amazing series.