So there is this kid I messaged me which I clearly hate...

So there is this kid I messaged me which I clearly hate. After three numbers telling him to F off multiple times he finally does. I want to do more. This is the last thing he said. Suggest some things I could say or do to creep him tf out.

Bump

send him a pic of your penis

Less faggotty, more creepy.

ask him for a picture of his penis

Come on Sup Forums think! You guys are brilliant with this stuff. Asking for dick pics is low class compared to what you guys can do.

I'll have to inform you but I'm the only person responding to your thread

Send Gore?

Tell him "I am aware of you"
post results

Start leaving a fruits in random places. This'll require some mild stalking and maybe some BNE, but it should start messing with his psychology

I remember that Sup Forums story where some guys got fucked up psychologically because of a pineapple.

This

NOTICE TO USER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat and previous related chats, along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. This is your legally obligated warning of actions which will be taken if you do not respond according to the notice below.

VIOLATION: Harassment and online stalking.

IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into the National Internet Fraud Database and legal action.

*Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while memory ref code "502695151" is entered into the database.

I don't have that much time to do that shit but I'll give it a shot. I need more please.

That's good

Or send him pics of rats

he's clearly britbong you dumb fuck

Checked and kek'ed

Then change FBI to NCA/National Crime Agency. And 'Child Internet Service Protection Agency' to ActionFraud, a division of the Royal Police.

What if he calls bluff?

trips demands

I don't know. I used to use versions of this thing on Omegle after baiting them as an 8 year old, and later on Pokemon Showdown with a '1337 hax0r' version. I'll provide you with more if you need them. Make sure you get the formatting right.

Sent using local FBI contact number. Laughing rear end off

>F off
>Bruv
>tf
Go to bed kid

will do, just sent, waiting for response, then post results

Realize that I am just putting on a show, "bruv"

where's response OP