I gave my sub some tasks that she was supposed to complete when I was away

I gave my sub some tasks that she was supposed to complete when I was away.

I'm upset and want to punish her well. Give me some ideas Sup Forums

Pic somewhat related.

Come on anons...

bump

Shit in her fucking mouth
Post pics

I make mine sing stupid nursery rhymes that I change out the lyrics, like

I'm a little cunt face
short and stout

Along with the little dances that kids do.

Then make her sing them. She fucking hates it, so I spend a lot of time whipping the shit out of her until she is crying enough to do it.

make her go wax off all her body hair. always gets some nice tears, and a nice reward for you. If you really want to drive the point home, cut her hair for her. like totally fucked it up.

That's pretty far lol

honestly, if she isn't terrified of NOT completing her tasks, you aren't doing it right.

just fucking beat her for half an hour. belt, slaps, pinches, then rape her asshole when you are done. that usually drives the point home.

That sounds a step above a normal Dom-sub relationship...

singing and dancing, with a bit of whipping? That shit is vanilla.

She is terrified, but this is the first time she's never gotten them done. I do believe it's a bit of a test. That's why I want ot make sure she understands.

Tell her she's gotta finish your homework before the exam on wednesday.

take non-face nude photos and send them to her ex boyfriends from an anonymous account.

tell her the next time she fucks up, you send the face pics too

order dinner and make her answer the door / tip completely naked.

what was her assignment?

how about you post some nudes now

Tell us more about her. For example, if shes on a diet or obsessed with her weigth (pretty common on subs) feed her a good bowl of ice cream, syrup and sprinkles, remarking her mistakes and weaknesses with each spoon.

this

It was really quite simple. She had two tasks.

She went out of town for the weekend for a bachelorette party.

While she was out she was to take her panties and bra off after she left and send me selfie as proof.

Second was on her way home she was to text her friend she was there with who share a common name as mine that "she can't wait to get home and drain my cock".

Quite simple. But first time she's never completed her tasks.

is it also the first time you've asked her to do something like this involving friends (humiliation wise)?

Nope.

Maybe she forget about that being filled with bachelorette cocks.

For not taking her underwear off you should punish her by giving her vibrating undrwear and making her wear it in public with you controlling. Violently turning it on ie at the checkout shopping or standing talking to someone.

For the other one... I'd tie her up and leave her blindfolded, every 10min I would spank her or pour hot wax on her ect.

did she give an excuse?

Excuses are weak

Her excuse was that one of her friends got sick. But she went back to the hotel the rest stayed out and partied. Bad excuse.

well, you could take her shopping under the pretense of getting her something (she'll probably be confused/scared because she's expecting a punishment). Make it last as long as you want, go as deep into the store/mall as you like. Then pick something out thats extremely revealing, have her try it on, and leave with the rest of her clothes. Your choice whether you wait for her in car or at home lol