What is Sup Forums's opinion on Jordan Peterson and his views?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Jordan Peterson and his views?

I think Jordan is a pretty cool guy. Eh chooses his words very carefully, and doesn’t afraid of anything.

I am reading his book and TBH I am very happy with how his teachings have had a big positive impact in my life.

Actually got me to clean my room, absolute madman

Big fan. You don't have to agree with everything a person says to think he's a positive influence on men in the developed world

He's one smart mother fucker I can tell you that. Sucks that the SWJ's are always giving him shit.
He came to my uni to give a speech. It was great, until a bunch of faggots came in chanting some shit. Ended up going outside to listen to the rest of his speech.
Oh and I shook his hand.

He seems like an intelligent, thoughtful dude.

Jelly

>Sucks that the SWJ's are always giving him shit
not really cus our dad literally makes money off of their shit

clean room btw

>so what you're saying is
man he btfo that tv bint

bump

bloody well bumping this thread eh

It's a shame he's a Christian, although I think deep down he knows that religion is absurd. But hey, those Patreon donations aren't going to appear out of thin air.

listen to his bible series

He's pretty smart and I enjoy many of his videos. That being said, I don't think of him as some intellectual God as many around here seem to do, because he is mostly just famous for SJW bashing, which anyone can do

Why?

when it comes to women hes a fucking moron, its funny you listen to someone like todd valentine a guy who fucked over 5,000 girls and his advice is very much different and more in depth and than this faggot who probably had 5 girls in his life gives his grand theory of what women desire and sheeit, he might have good discussions and some truth but hes a moron when it comes to the psychology of a female mind

The alt-right hails anyone who says mean things about SJWs as an esteemed intellectual, when really they're just saying common sense shit that most people already agree with

utter genius whom I've learnt a lot from, and you should too

Yeah, I agree with his views on transgender pronouns and all (the only reason he is famous btw), but other than that, I don't relate to him at all. He rambles on endless tangents, has pathetic arguments for christianity, and will spend endless hours sucking Joseph Campbell's dick. Not a fan.

You're reaching.

Has nothing original to say...oversimplifies Jung to suit the young & the ignorant the same way zizek oversimplifies lacan on the left. Anyone who thinks Peterson is original is not well read. However I respect him for taking a stance agsinst PC esp in Canada, although he is doing it for professional gain and not out of any ideological compulsion. Still, important.

man that takes me back

wow .....wow thats some hard new fagging

cause it will show you his real opinion on the bible
obviously dipshit

he's very canadian