Why are East Asians so often lumped in with actual people of color...

Why are East Asians so often lumped in with actual people of color? Most of them are almost as light skinned as Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124349953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127378819/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123644538/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124934622/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128896232/
78tmblr4tumlr140117.tumblr.com/archive
we-love-bwc.tumblr.com/archive
superiorbwcforwhitewomen.tumblr.com/archive
theboysaregood.tumblr.com/archive/
gilderlehrman.org/history-by-era/origins-slavery/essays/indian-slavery-americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Most of them
No, only like 10% and "people of colour" is a retarded term. Europeans are more colourful with diverese hair, eye and skin colours. Not just different shades of brown.

>Europeans are saying "people of color now"

please no

Chinese are dark as fuck. Only Nords are actual whites.

East Asian immigrants seem to be generally well-regarded in the Anglosphere and many Northern European countries. In the "us vs. them" of racial categorisation they seem to be mostly ignored or 'not-minded'; i.e., there isn't a version of "Guess who's coming for dinner" with an Asian man instead of Sidney Poitier.

Chinese are whiter than """"whites""""
I don't think we get judged with niggers

>Europeans are more colourful with diverese hair, eye and skin colours.
>Not just different shades of brown.
i.e my diversity is better but everyone else is shit lmao
Neck yourself you worthless bogan

because if they're white that means they can be racis'

>this is light skinned in hungary

They aren't a shade darker than Italians or Spaniards.

Southern Euros aren't white.

Everyone (expect ultra niggers) can have ligh skin by simply staying out off sun long enough. Thus, light hair and eyes judge if someone is white or not.

Blue eyes and blonde hair are someting East Asians can never achieve.

high-caste koreans and japanese are cumskin white

pretty much

it's sad how in the USA it's a no win situation, too well off to be oppressed but not socially privileged enough to be on the top

really makes me glad their going down the drain with their nonsense

you do know that blue eyes and blonde hair are only a few letters which can be edited using CRISPR CAS-9 right?

>Thus, light hair and eyes judge if someone is white or not.
A lot of middle easterners have fair features tbf senpai

The color of our skin varies seasonally.
This picture is my sunburned arm and natural foot.

>American flag
I hardly think you're qualified, or indeed in any position to comment on anybody's supposed whiteness, least of all of native Europeans, coming from a country of confirmed race-mixers.

looks pretty white to me.

East Asians are easy to get tan.
Japanese who usually stays indoors is like this.

This is same girl.
The right is in summer with tan.

>its the same Hungarian poster that makes threads about Latin Americans

Most Asian countries have cucked cultures, so they bleach their skin. Your pic specifically can be seen as an example. If they go through with plastic surgery in order to fit in more with Western standards, then they probably bleach their skin as well.

they are much darker than turks

t. turkroach

I am a Greek you american mongrel

So you are Turk, got it

That's like if someone compares a Spaniard to one of you latino mongrels.

don't call me a whitu piggu

I am a Siberian-Mongolian + Austronesian

t. Korean

> angry roach
kys

I am a Greek you subhuman

Are you a sumo wrestler?

lol a turk

Stop shitposting

stop being a subhuman

Post a picture of yourself with a timestamp and I will

Otherwise stop shitposting, it was never funny

50% chance that you are a shitskin

>no picture

hello insecure neet, quit shitposting

shitskin

>implying there is a difference between a spaniard and a latino

stop being a turk

VERY NICE HOW MUCH

Spaniards are Europeans
latinos are human trash

i aint no selling you food, you should have gone on a diet burger

Spaniards have brown eyes and curly hair, also an olive skin. (most of them) They are not white, but europeans (technically)

Your opinion is worthless because you are a subhuman.

To be exact, East Asians are skin color, but then whites are colorless and the color of the blood is transparent to the skin.

cum or pigskin is weak and inferior

no you arent turk

I am a Greek you subuman

no you arent you aspie roach

Calm down ahmed

shitskin

Germany will soon be the new canada on Sup Forums. Keep up the good work.

fuck germany

Asian people have unique characteristics that makes them different than white people. For example, look at the skull of a white and an Asian person. There are differences in the eye shape and size, the teeth size , the cheekbone wideness and protrusion, the brow bone, the jaw wideness, and the jaw protrusion. Did you also know most Asians are lactose intolerant? The proportions of limbs on Asian bodies are also different than that of white bodies.

Asians throughout history developed a culture separate from that of other races. They do not use a Latin based alphabet. Early asian societies also did not jump on the monotheism bandwagon that shaped Europe and the middle east.

I am a German you subhuman

asians are shit

you are a mongrel subhuman in america

People of color = anyone non-white. In America, minority groups consist of everyone nonwhite and/or Hispanic. This is because minority groups in America were discriminated at some point in history. Think of the Chinese railroad builders and the Japanese who were placed in internment camps. That is why Asians are a part of the category of people of color.

you are just a shitskin

>it's a schizophrenic Turk in Germany ruins another thread episode
lame

shitskin

He is a German you subhuman.

Indians and Chinese work. They can't be considered people of color.

shitskin

what's there to say about the thread? "people of color" isn't a reference to your skin color, it's a reference to your "non-whiteness" in American social terms

done

Because most of asian men are unironically small dick weak beta manlet losers, asian countries need to have special smalest condoms because it's not a meme asians having tiny dicks, indians are also included on this, who want to be victimized because of their jealousy of white dudes and want to take advantage of default anti-white male american social engineering around white women and against white men, usually USA try to shaming every non-white women with white men in their garbage shit of democrats party, create every racial anti-white male garbage to please the fantasies of other race and protect the ego of loser asian men.

Basically, loser asian men want racism to protect their ego and in USA they are mediocre cringey bizarre losers trying to act like a "nigger" since USA have a bizarro social engineering of cuckolds around niggers, trying to sell niggers and anti-white male garbage, trying to sell white women and anti-white male garbage, trying to sell every kind of anti-white male race bait, scene, video, media, industry but the fucking beta loser asian men want to create excuses because they are fucking horrible,they want democrats party boycotting white men to protect their ego and in the same time these cringe beta losers larping as white, black,mixed want to have fantasies against white dudes and opposite world fantasy

They try to take advantage of every anti-white male garbage of democrats party, websites, media, who by default only produce racial anti-white male shit to please the jealous, hate, fetish, protect the ego of men of other race, force the white male be the most neutral, non-man,non-dominant, non-triggering, non-treatening in scenes, movies, media, everything to protect the ego of loser asian men, to protect the ego of men of other race, while for years they produced in news, media, movies,propaganda every kind of anti-white male garbage

They want to take advantage of american racial industries wanting for years to make white dudes trashed

No, I'm just a university student.
What made you think so? LOL

churka or turk subhuman

they are

shitskin

Why are East Asian called yellow anyway?
Our skin colour doesn't look yellow tbqh.

when you hold it on sunlight
it looks different

shitskin

>it's a reference to your "non-whiteness" in American social terms
It's a reference to being black. (No coloreds allowed) Hispanics and Native Americans aren't included unless blacks need their support. They've never been slaves so they can't appreciate what imagining it would be like.

Stay mad chink

Post a pic of yourself, not of someone else

Nor are whites the exact color of white.

"But where does the idea that Asian people have yellow skin come from?

Then I found it. Apparently, we can blame aGerman professorfrom the 19thcentury.

Johann Friedrich Blumenbach(1752–1840), one of the founders of what some callscientific racismtheories, came up with thefive color typologyfor humans:white people(theCaucasianorwhiterace), more or lessblack people(theEthiopianorblackrace),yellow people(theMongolianoryellow race),cinnamon-brown or flame colored people(theAmericanorred race) andbrown people(theMalayorbrownrace). Blumenbach listed the “races” in a hierarchic order of physical similarities:Caucasian, followed byAmerican, followed byMongolian, followed byMalayan, followed byEthiopian."

>Russian
>A turk
>German """""""education"""""""

he is not a russian
there are more muslims in russia than in eu
the country is full of turkic and churka subhumans

scum
even lower than the lowest russians

The native Americans almost had all their people killed or bred out and yet you say they haven't suffered as much as black people? Damn blacks have their own continent, native Americans lost their lands and culture.

Asian men are unironically insane losers in western countries, see the unironically hateful anti-white male jealous, comments, websites, anonymous irc of loser asian boys on internet

But everyone become this garbage in USA since democrats party create a social engineering for this, who would not want to take advantage of a country who the corrupt political group with monopoly of 90% of american shit media is owned by democrats party who choose every white kid who born being white and man to be polarized, attacked, related to shit, demonized, ridicularized, everything to please every disgusting kind of people who democrats party wants to feed, wants to manipulate the narrative of news, media, propaganda to cover up blacks, to don't demoralize men of other race, to don't expose loser asian men of these asianmasculinity websites, loser asian retard men pretending to be mixed, black, white, everything to push some narrative, and they are unironically

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128896232/

78tmblr4tumlr140117.tumblr.com/archive

we-love-bwc.tumblr.com/archive

superiorbwcforwhitewomen.tumblr.com/archive

theboysaregood.tumblr.com/archive/

He is a German you subhuman.

shitskin

Africans went from kings to slaves. It's not the same for natives.

No, shut the fuck up you fucking shitskin disgrace.

>Most of them are almost as light skinned as Europeans.

are you ok?

the internet is the only place where you can talk like that you subhuman

Rawiwan Bunprachom in the pic?

99+% of Africans were not kings. Blacks have little appearance in the American media, but native Americans essentially have none. The government does dangerous projects next to native American neighborhoods and ends up polluting the lands. Native Americans suffer at a higher rate of poverty than blacks in the US. It is easy to name successful black people in America, but I bet you don't even know one successful Native American.

i am white

>White women rating Latinos positively

Feels good boys, Im definitely having mixed kids and passing on my Mexican culture.

They aren't slaves. It's not the same.

Blacks are actually over-represented in Media such as films, but I agree, they did not have it as bad as Native Americans.

They're not slaves because they're gone, my dude.

genocide > slavery

Not only blacks were slaves in history dumb dumb. The colonials tried to make native Americans slaves but failed ultimately.

gilderlehrman.org/history-by-era/origins-slavery/essays/indian-slavery-americas

Oh yea, bring it bitchboy, fight me in real life.

East Asians stay indoors, wear long clothes and use whitening cream to prevent tanning.
They get pretty dark, but that would make them look poor. Europe had the same idea at some point, now tanned is in fashion.