I HAVE A QUESTION TO FELLOW SCANDINAVIANS. WHY SHOULD WE NOT JOIN RUSSIA?

I HAVE A QUESTION TO FELLOW SCANDINAVIANS. WHY SHOULD WE NOT JOIN RUSSIA?

WE ARE IN A TIME WHEN WE MUST THOROUGHLY RECONSIDER OUR LOYALITIES. THE USA ARE CRUMBLING. THEY ARE WEAK WITH DECADENCE, PRIDE AND DYING GREED-RIDDEN CAPITALISM. LOANING MONEY TO BUY BACK THEIR OWN DEBT WHILE RAPIDLY DISINTEGRATING WITH FEMINISM AND DEGENERACY. THEY ARE RULED BY AN EXTREME PSYCHOPATH ISLAMIST, ARE DESPISED BY MOST OF THE WORLD, AND IF MERKEL'S WITCH SISTER HILLARY BECOMES THEIR LEADER SHE WILL TURN USA INTO THE CESSPIT GERMANY IS TODAY. THIS MEANS THEY CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED AS ALLIES

WE MUST ALSO RESCUE SWEDEN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. TO WITNESS OUR COUSINS DRIFTING BLINDFOLDED WITH HANDS TIED BEHIND THEIR BACKS INTO SELF-ANNIHILATION, KEKED INTO TOTAL SUBMISSION, IS LESS FRIGHTENING THAN IT IS HEART-WRENCHING. THE SAME HEROIC RESISTANCE FINS AND NORWEGIANS GAVE STALIN AND THE NAZIS CAN BE AWOKEN AGAINST THE SCOURGE OF ISLAM, BUT TO TRULY LIBERATE TJORVEN FROM PERPETUAL RAPE, THIS ALONE MIGHT NOT PROVE SUFFICIENT. SCANDINAVIA WAS ONCE A SOURCE OF FEARED CONQUERORS. TODAY IT SEEMS TO MERELY BE A SOURCE OF FEARFUL SELF-LOATHING. WITH THE STATE SCANDINAVIAN MALES ARE IN, WOULD WE BE ALLOWED INTO THE RANKS OF THE NORDIC ARMADAS OF OUR FOREBEARS, OR EVEN QUALIFY AS MEN IN THEIR EYES? ARE THE RESIDENTS OF VALHALL LAUGHING AT, OR MOURNING US AT THIS POINT? I'M GUESSING THE LATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark#Religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RUSSIA, OUR NEIGHBOURS. HELD BACK BY WESTERN SANCTIONS, LIES AND ABUSE BY OUR LEADERS. A GLORIOUS AND POWERFUL EMPIRE WITH A VIRTUOUS BASED PEOPLE AND STELLAR MILITARY POWER, WHOSE SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY MADE THE USA DESPERATE ENOUGH TO FAKE A MOON LANDING. OUR VIKING BLOOD IS BONDED WITH THE WARRIORS IN THE EAST, NOT THE DIVIDING AND DECEITFUL MIXED BREED MONGRELS AND SHIFTY EYED JEWS OF AMERICA. THE RUSSIANS HAVE A STRONG SUPREME COMMANDER WHO DECIMATED ISIS WHILE THE DESPONDENT TERRORIST KING OBAMA CRIED, WATCHING HIS WORTHLESS “ARMY” BEING TRAMPLED

WE MUST STOP TREATING RUSSIA LIKE ENEMIES. THEY SHOULD BE A NATURAL ALLIED TO US, BUT DUE TO AMERICAN FEARMONGERING, PROPAGANDA AND THREATS, THIS IS UNFORTUNATELY NOT THE CASE. THE USA HAVE UNKNOWN MASSES OF NATO RESOURCES AND EQUIPMENT HIDDEN IN OUR FJORDS, FORESTS AND MOUNTAINS. WHY SHOULD WE NOT LET THE RUSSIANS HAVE THEM ALL AND TELL THE DIABETIC KFC PIGS TO GET FUCKED? SURE, IF TRUMP THE UNIFIER MIRACULOUSLY CLAIMS VICTORY IN THE COMING FARCE THEY CALL A DEMOCRATIC ELECTION THERE MAY BE HOPE FOR THE AMERICANS TO RETRIEVE THEIR COUNTRY, GET ON A HEALTHY DIET AND BECOME RELEVANT AND RESPECTED AGAIN. BUT IF NOT; WE SHOULD UNITE WITH PUTIN

idk man russia seems kinda gay

>THE USA ARE CRUMBLING
Are you implying that Russia isn't crumbling? Russia is way worse than USA.

Russia seem big now, but they haven't much longevity behind them. Bit of a losing bet if you ask me.

this coming from person who lives in a country where animal sex farms are completely normal. oy vey

Norway and Finland (i dunno about sweden), have a huge pro russian movement formed mostly by armed forced and police, that are waiting the appropiate moment (probably a massive chimp out) to make a coup detat and align themselves to russia

just be ready and stop writing on caps

Do you have a better alternative?

How do you know of this user?

[citation needed]

wat

just wait and see

> WHY SHOULD WE NOT JOIN RUSSIA?
How about no?

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

if you think that an organizated armed movement whose goal is to coup 2 countries of the NATO is going to have leaked info on the net then you should go back to your herds in the steppe

NORWAY ARE YOU OKAY

it you own fault for aligning with Jews
you deserves everything you receive faggot

when russiaboos start chimping out they will be dealt with faster than jamals welfare

Trying to decide which super power can protect you now america is crumbling fucking kek keep believing the memes we have the same problems we have always had you fucks immigrate a few Muslims and start crumbling man the fuck up

I think I explained myself wrong

they are waiting for a massive chimp out of other people, you know whose

>USA crumbling
>Russia crumbling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark#Religion

Scandinavia is crumbling

you ask us to join you, then turn around and insult us. Way to go brother, trying to make us join your course.

also, nah, instead of learning on ruski or burger, lets just unite into a scandi federation of somekind, and ofc purge sweden of its degeneracy and immigrants.

>tfw i dont have the nordic countries unite polandball

Go choke on a priests dick you fucking pedo. Religion is fake. Accept it

>implying we are going to share our oil with pigs and cucks

And when exactly were we trampled it's like your entire post is autism and you are over estimating presidential power here by alot this isn't a fucking monarchy or dictatorship and you do realise russia fucking hates you guys kek

friendly reminder that atheism and such is not the same in scandinavia as it is in burgerland

At least you should purge the immigrants first...maybe thats one thing you all can agree on huh?

finland, denmark and norway, can agree on that

> then turn around and insult us

I'm very sorry, dane

> instead of learning on ruski or burger, lets just unite into a scandi federation of somekind

this is obviously a superior solution, but I am fearful sweden won't pull through, and it really depends on them

JAG GILLAR LÄSK HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH ::D:D:D:D::DDDD EBIN

The Commonwealth, obv

Thanks for not just outright killing us

love-hate relationship with you guys.

Should of wiped them out and saved them thier misery

DATS OUR FISH!

you should have wiped out the nigger itstead of giving them rights

You would not like it.

I'm sure america will chug along in one form or another for ages to come. The real benefit of aligning with another power would be if it could make pseudo-liberals stop copying off american progressives so hard.
Like, shit, sometimes they plagiarize so hard they don't even get rid of the english-only idioms.

Fuck dat. I'd join Denmark though that is about it

fork tongued americans chiming in, honestly I was expecting better than this

Yeah you got me there

Truth hurts

Makes you think

Because Russia is a grade A shithole who isn't gonna be anyone's savour ever.