Why is it so hard to get an ACTUAL review of this movie?

Why is it so hard to get an ACTUAL review of this movie?

If I look at what the critics are saying, they are all over praising it because of the whole black thing.

But if I come to sites like this, you guys automatically say it sucks to counterattack what they're doing.

So, no matter where I go, I can't get an honest review of the movie. Fuck, it's so annoying. Both sides are equally fucking retarded, a movie isn't good just because of black people AND a movie isn't bad just because it's black people.

Thoughts?

Niggers

I think it will suck like most other super hero movies; that's just me though.But I couldn't care less what color the actors are as long as a movie is good.

The Marvel Universe is gonna suffer from massive burn out after Infinity War. Plus niggers don't have money so how can they support "their" movie.

you must be black

"I don't like this movie because of niggers"

You realize that you're just as dumb as the people who say "This movie is great because of black people!!", right?

3/10 slaveships

needs more chains

You realize he didn't say all that?
He legitimately just said niggers.
Get baited/10

Marvel movies are all shit. Transformers level plot, characters, acting. If you expect this to be any different you must have brain damage.

its probably not bad OP. still, fucked if i'd pay money to watch 2 hours of KANGZ

FPBP

Sure, but even if that's not what he meant that's what a majority of the people on this site believe, so that's what I was addressing.

No one said that here yet though.
You are more retarded than anyone for holding an argument with yourself.

Everyone's catering to the racial agenda. If it looks like a piece of shit, smells like a piece of shit, most likely it's a piece of shit.

fiction is for faggots. watch a documentary you pointless fool

Okay, give examples to the parts of the trailer that you don't like? See how you're immediately assuming a movie sucks based on someone else's racial agenda?

Kinda hilarious in some ways. All the gush about a positive portrayal of a rich and successful advanced black ruled country. If anyone actually thinks about that for more than 0.5 sec they realise it just emphasises that evry single black country is a shithole, there are zero exceptions.

"both sides are equally retarded" you're fucking retarded for saying that

How? All i'm saying is that both sides have claimed a movie is either great or bad, based on their political views, BEFORE seeing the fucking movie.

Please explain how that's retarded.

Lame dialogue, lame fight scenes, lame premise

>believe
Oh boy...

Black Panther was already a lame super hero, I doubt this movie is going to make him any more interesting.

You fucking idiot.

He said you can not find a real review of this movie because of niggers.

He did not say this movie will be bad be because of niggers. He did not say he did not like the movie because of niggers.

He said that no one is going to say anything bad in public because they all want to look like good liberal white allies to the fucking niggers so instead of writing real reviews everyone is writing puff pieces to placate the fucking niggers.

You fucking retard.

>Movie full of black people is getting great reviews.
>"It can't be that good, it has to be because there's alot of black people in it"
>You clutch your poster of topless Chris Evans and squeeze your Thor plushie.
>"there's no way it could be better than the Marvel classics, like Captain America and Iron Man"
>You read through many reviews that don't mention the fact that there is no white washed casting, many of which praise it for being an adult MCU movie, one that takes itself a little seriously"

If you did read many reviews, surely you would have picked up that the fact that everyone is black and/or African didn't make it a great movie. There are plenty of movies with the same casting that weren't praised solely because of the cast.

No one thought that Logan was going to be as good as it was. I think you are discrediting the movie before you get a chance. The only negative review thus far said it didn't have enough bad guys get beat up. It's safe to say that it's probably a good movie.

Most of the people on this shit website won't see it simply because there are more black people than white, and they can't handle it.

TL;DR: there are plenty of dense reviews that explain why this is a fantastic Marvel movie, and a fantastic movie in general.

Why not just form your own opinion?

Ohhhh, I didn't read it that way. My bad. You're correct, lol

I'm going to it next week and promise an unbiased review.

Though I am a fan of the MCU so... I may be biased because of that but not because it has black people.

>black
>people
Choose one and only one you fucking nigger

This guy gets it.

See the movie for yourself and network with people whose opinion you trust rather than relying on anons to do it for you.

Why go to McDonalds, when I could just make my own burger at home? Why listen to Metallica, when i could just record my own music?

BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DO IT, and I want someone else to do it for me lol.

It's a bad movie, why pretend, who gives a shit what color people are.

The acting is bad, the storyline and plot are poorly written there are multiple plot holes.

But yes, lets focus on the race of the actors.

No a show isn't automatically bad if it has blacks, but its going to be bad if the point of it is that is black.

Just wait 4 months and rent it for 1 buck. You get to see it without rewarding Disney for their pandering.

Interesting, maybe Disney did this shit on purpose to rial up both sides, so (((they))) run away with all of the money. lmao

It’s nigger worship.

And no, I don’t think niggers being in movies ruin them, for the most part, I don’t care, but movies driven by ideologies arnt really liked by anyone but ideologues.

>New Star Wars
>All whamen Ghostbusters

High critic scores, low viewer scores.

Wait ten years user, the dominant politics will shift into something equally as toxic and shit as the current one.

The only reason it only has the one bad review is because Rotten Tomatoes won't allow bad reviews. They essentially think that people are too stupid to distinguish between thought out reasons for a movie being bad vs niggers

If the critics can focus on race and how great it is, the comment section should be full of ‘WE WAZ PANTHERS N SHEET’ and posts about niggers.

After all, the progressive liberal critics LOVE talking about race, don’t they?

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Honestly, I don’t think Disney give two shits about blacks, whites, equality or racism is anything they do, it’s just about the bottom line. If tomorow lynching niggers was the trendy and cool thing to do, you bet your ass Disney would be all over that shit

It's just another ride on the marvel mcu money train. What's next? Dethlock? Shit, I could list every one of my 1993 marvel cards and you idiots would watch the movie.

The MCU has become that rollercoaster you can't get off

Jesus, one of the few not-retarded people on this site. Well, guess you have to watch it for yourself? But you risk giving your money to people who might be banking on all the race-generated bs. Frankly, I don't know and Marvel movies have long lost their luster to me anyhow.

>FPBP
Family Planning Benefit Program?