/nordic/

Where my nordic bros at?

non-nordics and especially anglos are not allowed!

Not only are Anglos not white, they're not even Caucasian.

>Nordics
>Human

Å Ä Ö

>romania
HAHAHA saved

More like æ o å, amirite?

o ffs

kek

fellow nordic here

Daneboo here.

Mojnmojn

>hungarian
>nordic

Any nordic should be able to answer this:
Hvor er du fra?

WE

Stop baiting people Gipsy. Tomorrow is vote day so better start a thread about that. Gas yourself.

JEG ER FRA HAVNEN!

Trondheim

>Hvor er du fra?
Tromso
>especially anglos are not allowed!
What about mixraced anglo and Nordic?

>Romania
>Nordic
>blond hair
>blond beard
>not Gypsy

Fuck off, kike.

Dobbelt A her

Tænkte mere på Ungarn/Romænien ;)

Fodt i Aizawl, India , men bodd i Bergen siden jeg var 2 år

im a white euro immigrant
can I

I live in Canada but I have Nordic heritage, am I allowed?

This is what they think of you t. fennoswede

>russia
>literally founded by nordics

you're welcome

JEG ER FRA ROMANIA!

Nordic/Scott mix here, pls no bully

indians are pretty bro-tier from my experience

I'm sure the are not even human

Hä? Torille vai?

Sokte på Aizawl, hvor mange joder er det i byen? ser en synagoge og en vei kalt Zion st

oy vey Sup Forums har altid ret

why the fuck is romania here

>romania
>nordic
>no finland

breddy gud thread 8/10

right here

Romanians confirmed for bro-tier

Rundt 10 000, de tror de er en av Israels 10 tapte stammer. Google Bnei Menashe for mer info

Why would any Nordic want to associate with you, gypsy?

is this gypsy for real

Tää on nyt mongolilanka

Hallo from Australia, bruder.

Fuck off, Gypsy.

Literally the only people begging on the streets are fucking Gypsies, constantly harassing people on the trains, stealing your drinks and emptying them just so they can turn them in and get money for their 6 incest-children.

Sweden cucked by somalis, Swedish immigrants to America create and settle states like Minnesota.

>mfw Minnesota is cucked by Somalian muslim immigrants killing and raping ethnic Scandinavians on a daily basis.

D O N O T A N S W E R
O

N
O
T

A
N
S
W
E
R

>Romania

Guys can Eesti post here he doesn't want to hang out with his southern bros

JAG LEVER BORTOM MARGINALEN VID PLOGFÅROR VID SKOGENS RAND

>Romania
>Nordic
Only because our streets are filled with Romanian beggars

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

He can come and post if he drops that stupid toothbrushing gif.

Hold up what the fuck is the romanian flag doing in there

And why is he white and blonde

I smell a bait thread

They are mongoloid you idiot

great thread

You still have them too? I thought you had kicked them out

>implying

Thanks for taking care of 'em, keep on providing them with gibmedats and so forth.

> Life is beautiful in Romania when most of our gippo population emigrated to the West
> mfw instead of segregating the fuck out of 'em and not giving them social welfare moneyz, you constantly try to integrate them and treat them as a European citizen.

You dug your own hole, nordbro. Maybe not you per say, but your politicians brought this upon yourself. We were dealing with them just fine before you all came and forced us to integrate them because muh equality and muh racism.

Next time I'll see a gippo, I'll spit on him. Next time you see a gippo, you'll give him money or you'll cross the street on the other side.

Have fun, we'll send the next batch in a minute.

Not in my city. They strategize where they sit so they cover most of the main street.

10/10 OP

>romania
>white

>england
>relevant

How's the weather, Nigel? Still looking out for your wife's kids? Still gobbling on that brown juicy cock at night?

Do norwegians generally give money to the street romanians? In sweden there are tons of people who give them money, food, clothes etc, and if you tell these 'generous individuals' that you don't help by giving them free shit they'll call you hitler.

>Romania

No, Eesti is with me.

banging some spanish chicks

He told me he doesn't actually like you... I'm really sorry you had to hear it from me...

Eesti is mine

No need to point out the ethnicity of the cock in Romania, eh? Everybodies a brown gypsy

WE WUZ FULL!!
FEKK OFF

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm literally laughing my ass off. How stupid can your population can actually be?

>mfw they are actually encouraging the beggars to keep on begging because they are receiving so much stuff
>mfw they are then complaining on the interwebz that they have too manny gippos on their countries.

The only way to deal with them is to either segregate them or to treat them like the scum they are, every single time you see them.

After more than 600 years of slavery, do you actually think they deserve to be free? Fuck nah, brah

romania/gypsies is the shitskins of europe.

6/10 you got me a lil bit mad with this post

Läget, Litauen? If you run into any carpenter named Arthur send him my regards, he did an amazing job fixing my roof.

Same in Denmark and then when it's 17.00, the beggers get picked up by their families in big expensive cars on Romanian plates.

So you're actually admitting that you're gobbling on a fat juicy gippo cock? I'm not even mad, that's even more than I hoped for.

Norrland, Sverige.

>Master race
Master cuck more like!

you mean æoå?

>Romanian plates on the car

Bullshit, most of the gippos usually drive cars that are registered in different EU countries, but not Romania. The usual countries that they register their car to is Bulgaria, England, France and Spain, mainly because that's where they steal the cars / buy them for cheap moneyz.

Hell, if you see a car with a foreign plate number in Romania, it's usually a fucking gippo that came back for a nice holiday, before returning to his true Motherland - England, Sweden or Norway.

What country are you again?

Comparing glorious aryan Romanians with street gypsys fucking your wife. Remember they're german gypsys now since they're not returning to Romania FYI

No need to deny it, it's clearly not true, I don't live anywhere near enough Gypsies for it to be a reality unlike yourself

Can't write the oe on Sup Forums.

Havnen bitch.

Would you post your full head so we can see how glorious your blonde hair and blue eyes are?

Gyppers need to gtfo.

You speak danish. What's with the jewish flag?

Skåneland.

Northerners can't even compete

Lindome

Havnin.

>Bullshit
Except it's not. Feel free to swing by Denmark and see for yourself

I live here. Also not jewish here - Quite the opposite.

This. The bohemians must be exterminated.

>I don't live anywhere near enough Gypsies for it to be a reality

Implying I do. When I'm saying that they are segregated as fuck in Romania, I'm actually meaning it. If you live in the urban areas such as myself (middle of Bucharest), you'll go on for days or even weeks without actually seeing a gippo.

I'm not even talking about beggars and such. Most of them disappeared right after we joined the EU, so life is actually gippo-free.

I actually remember when I was studying in England (near Ipswitch) - every time I visited the city over the weekends, I would laugh my ass off because you would usually see dozens of gippos playing their accordeons on the streets, while most of the english people were giving them shitloads of money for their "performance".

Every time I passed one of em, I would do what a true Romanian does: shit on them with the power level of a North Korean going to war against an American.

Even the British thought I was racist, and that tells ya something.

>Except it's not. Feel free to swing by Denmark and see for yourself

That's really, really weird then. Why? Because most of them leave via planes, not by car, usually because if they leave the country by car, they face a thorough search at the Hungarian border, just because they are brown.

Weird indeed.

It was an ironic implication of how the jews are going to conquer Palestine as soon as Shillary wins.

Midt-jylland

Cmon guys, without romanians who would steel the copper from our railways and statues?

By this logic India is just as white as Poland.

>scandinavians aren't uber-human
>romanians aren't human

We should make referendum on moving Romania out of Europe, preferably making it a province of India.

I don't know why or if the license plates are even legit.
There has been cases with stolen Danish cars being driven to some shithole and sold on foreign plates.

Not Palestine though. UAE.

We have so many gyppers where i live. One outside our local store, sitting cross legged and staring at people as they walk in. I tell the cunt "fuck off back home" every time I go to shop. The cunt just laughs it off.
The nearest city has two begging gyppers outside the mall and train station.

If romenia is nordic, I 'm the king of England