Hey Sup Forums I need a hobby, I’m bored day to day for like several hours, I already exercise, game, and read...

Hey Sup Forums I need a hobby, I’m bored day to day for like several hours, I already exercise, game, and read, and I’m not very outdoorsy any ideas? Pic unrelated just my cat

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-US/Home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a job and gf and if you still have free time then get a dog

I have a job, going through separation so I can’t have a gf because adultery, and I don’t like dogs, also 24 years old. Any ideas user?

you can't hate dogs, everyone loves dogs

I don’t hate them, just not a fan, I had a husky pup named Ryder for a few years but my ex took her

Draw cute anime traps

Nahh brother I suck at drawing plus hentai and traps aren’t my thing

pet your cat for me pls

Be a cute anime trap

Music? Writing? Coding?

One petting as ordered

>Mass Effect tattoo
herewego.jpg

I played drums for a few years in high school but I live in a duplex so I’d probably get evicted, I’m more of a reader than writer, and I couldn’t tell you the first thing about coding

Favorite series, Andromeda was a let down but still worth a play through

What about electronic music? It won't piss off your neighbor if you're not too loud
Also that's a nice fucking kitty

True but I’d have to save up, any ideas for short term? And thank you user +1 for bubbles reference

Try to learn a language, since you like reading? Or ASL?

go get that fucking dog back, break into her house! GET MAD!!!
That should get you busy for a while

Possibly, do you speak another which is it?

Not really, I used to use Fruity Loops back when I messed around with making beats, there's probably some better programs out there now
and a buddy of my bought a small MIDI board for about 150 bucks a couple years ago, not sure which brand though

Commencing mission now

Not fluently, I know a little Spanish and German
Learned quite a bit of ASL from a deaf guy that frequents the bar I go to

Oh damn your talking about like making electronic music, I thought you meant like electronic drums, are there basic music makers? Like something that’s not a full on studio type mixer?

Study mathematics

Idk why but i kek'd so hard at this

Warhammer/ warhammer 40k is fun.

Paint some models, go up to a local game shop and play table top games with them.

There's probably some freeware out there for electronic drums, nothing immediately comes to mind though

Tabletop like what? Pokémon is all I know

How can someone else tell you what you could do? Should you not be able to figure out what you would want to do yourself?

They are miniatures that you paint and build.

Then you use your army to fight the other persons army.

games-workshop.com/en-US/Home

Will say it's a little expensive of a hobby, but I find it entertaining and the community is pretty good for the most part.

Just for ideas my man