WWYD?

WWYD?

seks

Bring her to the gym and show her how to do squats so she can actually get a butt

I'd post more! Come an, OP.

OP here, here’s another

make her gag on my dick until its slobbered up wet, then fuck her in the ass

Anymore?

Fuck her until she breaks.

no one wants to see your dick faggot

Force her down, rip off her thong and churn her holes with my raging hard dick, cum deep in her ass and then pull out and have her clean my dick with her mouth

This doing it for you OP?

Yea it is

Kiss her soles.

play with her hair and ask her where she gets it done then paint her toe nails and finger nails

then take a bath with her, give her a back message kiss her passionately from behind as i ease it in and take it slowly as she rides every my dick and goes through waves of orgasam, until she cums in a multiple orgasm that sends her into a epileptic fit

Tell me what you'd do to her

wwyd?

nothing don't want no jew
take her out on a lavish dinner and ask her opinion on many subjects spoil her buy her gifts really spoil her then make her orgasm like she's never has. tell her how beautiful she is and marry her and have kids with her

id hike up her dress, push her against the wall, put one leg over my shoulder, them go town. Maybe have her play with her tits while im doing it.

Tell her to get the fuck off my bed

No you wouldn’t, cuck.

Nothing. Her eyes are disconcerting.

id have her arch her body, put her ass as high in the air as possible. As she gets into position, I feel up her ass, go down on her a bit, get her ready for whats about to happen. Once shes all good and wet, I stand over her and start fucking her from behind, every thrust forcing her head down into the pillow. I can hear her moans, albeit muffled by the pillow. As she starts to lose form, unable to keep herself upright amongst the ecstasy, I grab her hips and hold her steady. I cum while holding her limp body and fucking it brutally.

Gonna need a little more effort than that.

bump

Wwyd to this shy nerd

more body

Tongue Fuck he bunghole until it was numb, then I would pin her bent over to the bed and Fuck her raw

id take her out, nice resturant, movie, the works. Once shes comfortable around me, its always easy from there. As were driving back, I ask her if shed like to come inside, share a drink to top off the night. She agrees, predictably. As soon as we both get inside, I go for the kill. Before she knows whats happening, her back is to the wall and my tongue is in her mouth. Typically they struggle for a minute or too, but this one met me in a second. Almost like she wanted it.

Do mine, and ill continue.

wwyd for more?

kik?

sure, whats yours?

hey hey atleast i am not posting pictures of girls i am too chicken to ask out or do anything with, and asking what strangers would do to them.

fpbp

trips dont lie

bump

bump

These two girls go to a christmas party, unknowingly. The host has something special in store for them. The entirely male party starts feeding them drinks, spiked, while reassuring the pair that more ladies were coming. In fact it would only be these two 'coming' tonight. Soon enough the girls are totally out of it, and the men take them to an upstairs bedroom that was ready for them

Damn, I'd give that hot body a nasty pounding

;)

I would see those tits bounce so good in that mirror

Id lay her on her back, stand off the side of the bed and put one leg over my shoulder. Have her hair splayed out, small, limber body quivering eith each thrust. As her orgasm builds, she stares into my eyes, her whole body starting to shake. As she cums, she arches her back, squeezing her eyes shut as ripples of pleasure find their way through her body.

Same girl from the Christmas picture?

no, different girl.

Lick butthole

Well I'll finish the Christmas Story but then I gotta run. Gimme a minute

Please continue

The men lay them out on the giant bed, and start collectively stripping them. Hands run over the pair's bodies, ass and tits. They're both turned on, moaning and writhing. The first two men grab them by the hips and pull their legs over their shoulders, and begin to fuck them. Men come to their mouths to get sucked off. The girls cum for each man, then take their seed. After a few rounds, they get brought to mount a man each, and have their assholes fucked at the same time. By the end of the night they're both passed out, holes gaping and covered in cum.

I'd shit in her butt.

Wwyd?

I'd give that ass some rough fucking. I would go balls deep

WWYD?

Wwyd for more?

Need a better angle. Do I even want this?

Cute chin tho

looks like the kind of girl that would do anything so i would fuck her in the ass all night and then make her swallow my load

Cut his dick off.

Anal. Deep and hard

I like her slim figure. Would she struggle to take a dick in her ass or is she an anal champ? Either way she'd be getting it

I'd probably prematurely ejaculate and and cry myself to sleep

>doesnt have a dick
0/10

Get consent

Wwyd?

>Fuck her leave and go home. Then cry myself to sleep.

Would anyone want to do a Gilf?

WHO IS SHE

Be rough, wwyd?

Take a picture then be a faggot and make a wwyd thread on 4chin

So, i´ve already post it sometimes, but... I have some pics from my slut sis, and i kinda have a fetich in wwyd´s with her, so... i will keep dumping her pics here if you all like!

Tie her on my bed spread eagle. Plug her ass. Electrified clamps on her tits and clit. Spank her pussy. Tell her she better suck my dick enthusiastically or I'm getting out the cattle prod. Shoot my load down her throat. Torture her tits and clit with electricity until I'm hard again. Rape her pussy. Leave her tied up while I go play video games or something.

More?

Tell me anything you would do to her

wwyd

wwyd? reply for reply

Moar

Fucking moar would fucker until she cant walk forca week

more for good wwyd

wwyd? be brutal pls

looks like my ex the brunette

Oooo, she's a cute little thot. When she's walking down the street swaying her hips like a whore wearing that outfit to get as much attention as she can. Eventually I'd get so fed up walking behind her that I'd just reach forward and squeeze her ass. She'd jump up startled and turn around with a look of shock on her face. She'd say some stupid shit to me that I wouldn't pay attention to before slapping me across the face. I'd see red immediately and backhand her hard, knocking her down to the ground her cheek already reddened, the look of disgust on her face turned to fear...

More of her

Hang her by the ankles. handcuff hands behind her. hang handcuffs from hook in her ass. tie hair to floor. clamp nipples with cords tied to floor as well. Big phallic deepthroat gag. Whip and flog that pussy hard. Remove gag, insert my cock. Bite her clit while she makes me cum.

more of her

moar, i'd fuck her so hard her butt and legs would start to get cold from sitting and laying in the sopping wet puddle in the sheets

wwyd to a prude asian virgin? leave a kik if you wanna talk about her

wwyd to this anal slut

I would take her on a date have sex and never talk again.

if you could choose one to suck you off?