Brazilians, tell me about Florianopolis

Brazilians, tell me about Florianopolis.

I've been thinking a lot about moving there lately. What is the city like? Is it as good as it sounds? How is the crime/poverty? How good is public transportation? How good are public services? What's the culture like? Is it safe? etc.

Also either of these sites accurate?
liveinbrazil.org/2013/08/26/3-reasons-to-live-in-florianopolis-brazil/
expatistan.com/cost-of-living/florianopolis?currency=USD

Please don't respond with meme answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ricmais.com.br/sc/programas/rictv-record-sc/santa-catarina-lidera-o-ranking-de-assaltos-a-onibus-de-turismo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know Florianopolis, but never stayed there for more than 2 weeks.
It's pretty good overall. Developed and rich city, white majority (the whole Santa Catarina state have mostly German and Italian immigrants), low crime rate, but you still can see some ghettos and there are places which you may avoid.
Public transportation is 'ok', not bad, but not good. Not expensive as Sao Paulo or Rio. Beaches, people, parties are nice!

may sound like a meme, but it isn't, you may encounter a fucking legion of Argentinians on vacation there, and they can be bit annoying, but still better than fucking cariocas.

What's the cost of living throughout the city? How far would $2000 USD a month get you? Thanks for the response btw.

What is your problem? Live in America and consider coming to Brazil?
Retard.

im not the OP but ive been on vacation in brazil a couple times and ive considered moving there solely because women have such nice asses there.

every time im in brazil i can't stop having a hard on because every brazilian critter got a nice shitter i wanna fuck the shit out of lol

yes im black

>How far would $2000 USD a month get you?
You would live better than most people at Floripa 2bqf

doesn't matter if you like bunda or if you're black

here's a shithole and nobody deserves living here
pls continue in America or marry me and give me a greencard pls

me again.

this a brazilian chick living in america that i fucked. best sex of my life. she had the magical ability to make me bust a nut three times in one night

converting it to BRL it's close to 6500 brl/m. Considering you would rent a place for 1500/2000 brl/m plus the bills.
You'd live better than many Brazilians. You will realize it's for the best this conversion. Food here is not cheap as you may thought.

stop this meme, mate. Brazil is bad, but not as bad as you think. And Florianopolis is a nice place better than most of the country.

>pls continue in America or marry me and give me a greencard pls

post your photo and ill consider it

What part of Brazil is she from?
I want to travel Brazil because I love big booty but I've never seen a kiwi girl with a big booty in my entire life

she can be from anywhere here. You'd be lost in morenas Brazilian booty

im not sure where in brazil she's from exactly. i would check facebook quickly because i remember she that info on there but i deleted my account recently

iktf dude

I'm Polish and the only time I had great sex was when I was in Turkey, the two girls I had there could make me come buckets without me even doing a lot while in Poland they're all quite awful in sex and have a higher chance of breaking my dick rather than making be climax.

But thanks to anons here(thank you austria user and random turkish user) I already found two new destinations for this years trip to Turkey and will be going there in august.

State of Santa Catarina is good, nor does it look like Brazil. There are a lot of white people and it makes for a very mild climate (winter with 0 ~ 10 degrees in the morning and the night with lots of wind)

And there are several festivals extolling German and Italian descent, unlike the rest of Brazil

Fugggggggggg
I really need to save up money to travel to Brazil one day so I can fuck big booty goddesses and explore the rainforests

I've heard that brazilians like the monkey soup, is this true?

yes, it's a typical food here

Please don't ruin my thread.

I wonder what would be the favourite dish of your imaginary brasilian gf?

Isn't that cannibalism though?

Just keep it on the safe side, mate.

Brazilians are know to be quite aidsy, and I don't mean helpful.

I checked Florianopolis on Tinder once while I was checking Brazil. Only city where everybody isn't obese and black.

>Brazilians are know to be quite aidsy
We are less aidsy than the US my friend. We are actually an example by UN standards of countries that do safesex

doesn't your country have a much higher obesity rate than brazil?

>Brazilians are know to be quite aidsy, and I don't mean helpful.
t. don't know what he is saying

plus you did this for free, good beta

>census revealed the following numbers: 366,000 White people (90.0%)
>mfw Florianopolis is whiter than my city

I noticed that the only expats that truly enjoy Brazil are black Americans/Brits/south Africans

White people hate it so much yet they never leave idk why they are so stupid but who knows

They always get upset becuase they feel like Brs make fun of how they "speak
Portuguese" but some have lived in Brazil for like 10 years and i speak better than they do and i have only been casually learning for a year

>They always get upset becuase they feel like Brs make fun of how they "speak
>Portuguese" but some have lived in Brazil for like 10 years and i speak better than they do and i have only been casually learning for a year
lol, people love foreigners here. You are saying bullshit

Shithole. I hopw you get robbed and kidnapped.

I'm not saying bullshit this has nothing to do with people liking them. this is about expats who hate the country they chose to live in and it's always white people join an expat group on facebook it's just a butch of whining westerners who refuse to leave
They cry about everything and say ridiculous things about Brazilians and complain about how people can't understand their language "skills"

Don't fall for this meme. Ir's a shithole where buses are burned down

kill yourself
false info more aids here and in Russia
I miss seeing girls who look like this american girls so in such shit shape

Shithole

ricmais.com.br/sc/programas/rictv-record-sc/santa-catarina-lidera-o-ranking-de-assaltos-a-onibus-de-turismo

Will Brazilians talk to a gringo if he walks into a Boteca, or will they hate me for intruding on them?

Why hispanics don't stop use VPNs?

I doubt you are American. In fact the only true foreign guy in this thread is the Polish. The rest are spics and Brazilians in VPN

É muito óbvio que ele não é americano.

False, all me with a VPN.

Is this the " civilized" south? What a shithole

I'm a black caribbean join the facebook group "worldwide expats in Brazil- the original"
The admins are conservitive idiots too.

Bad luck. Brazilian girls only like white males from first world countries. I'm not even joking

Not my experience I have been to Rio maybe they like black guys in Rio more
Note I look more mullato

>maybe they like blacks more

They don't. 99% of Brazilian girls nowadays are whores and gold diggers. They only like white men from first world otherwise they are prostitutes.

It's not a joke.

Fucking this. And it doesn't matter if they looks black, arab, German, asian, etc

Well I'll fuck them and dump them. Gold diggers only get the boot.

I will explain to you how it happens:

A white male from Brazil they don't give a shit. But when a white male don't speak Portuguese it means money and green card.

>unironically wanting to move to shitzil

We have way more chances of being free of communists than you.

I live in Florianópolis.

>I've been thinking a lot about moving there lately.

Fuck off, nigger.

>How is the crime/poverty?

Increasing at an insane rate because of niggers like you moving here.

>What's the culture like?

The original culture is very local and xenophobic, it's getting diluted by filthy like you moving here freely without our consent.

Funny how all the blacks coming to Brazil choose to stay in Florianópolis instead of being closer to their own race in São Paulo/Rio/Salvador.

Niggas and other non-whites like moving next to whitey for acknowledgment.

I hope they only fuck and impregnated the girls of German ancestry that we have around here.

Hey I'm a CHI, how hard is it for me to get a mulatto GF from Brazil?

The chances of a greencard alone will make them interested in you.

+1