Do you think if I e-mailed Varg about buying one of his longsleeve shirts instead of buying a shitty bootleg (pic...

Do you think if I e-mailed Varg about buying one of his longsleeve shirts instead of buying a shitty bootleg (pic related; I compared to the differences). If he would point me in the direction/sell me one?

I feel like he would tell me to buy one of his books instead. (He's one of my musical inspirations tbqh)

He'd probably just link you to the same website that his website does.

Unfortunately the options there are pretty shitty if you want something that's not a regular tee or coffee mug.

Varg could have made a pretty penny by producing some good official merch. I don't know why he doesn't.

Yeah, probably...Sucks that nobody makes longsleeves anymore.

Even the most accurate bootlegs are shit quality.

are you sure you want to help financially support a literal fucking nazi?

Yes, I respect him as an artist and human being.

Hi jimmy.

>support a literal fucking nazi?

He's not a Nazi though?

ive been playing a lot of the new wolfenstein game, getting practice killing fucks like you. i cant wait until i get to do it in the real world :)

Lol, now we know you're memeing, come on bruh be more subtle.

Good luck...you'll need it

Don't think any nu-males will be able to get through those defenses.

>Varg could have made a pretty penny by producing some good official merch. I don't know why he doesn't.
This is why you'll be the first to die.

Bit rude.

yeah, he’s just shit

He'll just tell you to buy MYFAROG.

Your complacency belies your fear. Hark! Here come the horsemen for your skull!

I ALREADY BOUGHT IT VARG
PLEASE JUST SELL ME A SHIRT

Wut?

Literally who is going to be able to tell the difference between the bootleg and the real thing? Answer me that, OP.

OP will

Fug

You got me good m8