Daily reminder that I will complete my graduation and come to your country to take one of your jobs and there is...

Daily reminder that I will complete my graduation and come to your country to take one of your jobs and there is nothing you can do to stop me and that posting Poo and designated streets maymays won't stop me.

Come to Australia brother, IT jobs galore for us!

have fun being in your own poo subculture always being viewed as an outsider

While your country literally goes to shit?
Why cant you self hating cucks stay in your country and try to improve it?

Americans are more Beta.I don't want to be dead.

There are 400,000 more competent, better english, no baggage, americanized, good degree from school that actually matters, who dont cheat, who dont falsify data, who go to baseball games and eat beef, in my job market in my city alone. And i dont live in the biggest one.

You may run a dunkin donuts one day. I will never ever respect you.

>I will never respect you
I don't want yours either

But none of our streets are designated, loofriend.

You'll have to use the squatting toilets.

No problem. It's only a matter of time before US becomes Muhammads and Juans

Are you bro-tier?

I no coming you ching country

>Pajeet my son, today you become taxi driver

I am not your bro

I want you to understand: papers published by your universities have to be thrown in the garbage. All scientific papers that come from india are false data or completely idiotic. Whatever degree you finish doesnt matter. As an educated american, i cant afford to hire you.

Commie to Russia, I will stab you.

>educated American
a rare creature

do it while it lasts but then dont complain when whites go crazy again

with the digital age its documented for the ages what happens when you give non whites a hand

Rude.

Please like IT and software engineering isnt future proof. We won't be writing code the way you see it now in 30 years eventually software design and creation will be so streamlined NORMIES can do it and your whole economy which was geared towards this unrealistic belief that IT will be forever will crash. All Indians in the US will be jobless and starve because you are such nationalistic, xenophobic zombies you cannot be productive in a country without IT.

ok muhammad
I am a mechanical engineer though

What cast are you ?

If you're not a Brahmin we don't want you. black Abbo filth

The memes that you think speak for most people here are going to collide with reality pretty hard when you get here.

RARE

My family is Christian for a long time.I have no idea.

Not a good one though

Hurry up, poo in loo, the gates are closing, the drawbridge rising, and the expulsions beginning.

I have not seen a TV audience tear into a British politican like that bunch of kids did to the Prime Minister last night. We are all mad as all Hell, so don't stick out of the crowd any more.

but you ll never get a gf because women hate shitskins round here, especially pooins

>I am a mechanical engineer though
Oh lol then you won't find a job never mind close thread. I have lost count the amount of Indian software designers I work with who have degrees in chemical or mechanical or any kind of engineering.

Better than you are though
I don't want your Sjw bullshit infested women.I will get a qt from here

see

I went to an ivy league american engineering school. Chemical engineering biomedical engineering dual degree.

The point is that india produces quantity, not quality.

So you're a Poo tier convert. Only East Indian Dalits converted to Christianity. You know your cast so stop lying. Your family's been Christian for under 200 years. I used to know a Muslim Indian and he knew his cast. His family converted to gain favor from the Mongols who conquered and unified India

What is there to see there regarding my posts. Engineers are convoluted here we have too many have fun with that. You'll be just like any other Indian and change to software engineering then Comes into play.

>HIS ID IS BROWN

Curiosity.

How strong is your faith?

I'm a Bio-Medical engineer with a undergraduate in electrical engineering. (UBC)

I'm currently working in my universities Genomics department. Looking foreword to genetically engineering super Aryans

You're all shitskins, tbqh lad

>Ivy league
Not good as me then
Your country would have been better off if you used actual history instead of memes to learn about history
Ok. Thanks for advice
not a theist
>sweden

Ah this guys a proxy faggot never mind. Not really a poo in loo. Abandon thread.

Dravidians are American Nigger tier.

IDK why you faggots are being so welcoming to this arrogant sub-human piece of shit

Daily reminder that you are a lofty american slave.

>proxy fag
I am not though
>zambia
>have i fit in Sup Forums
Wage cucks are slaves any way

Lol how would you even get in poohamed?

>I am not a proxy fag
>I give short low effort bs answers as to not risk showing I am not from India

Get a job dumb fuck NEET

I not weeb ching chong.Daisobu I know you country bad .Not coming.

That's the most BS reason for accusing someone of being a proxy fag

Ok!

Now you stop use Google translate make bad posts ching chong

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Can the poo be stopped??

Oh and in case you want from
Njan Indianaddo are kutte ke bache undakkiya polayali mone
Stop ching.

>bs

It was obvious the moment you didn't mention your caste. Fuck off proxy faggot get a life.

>look ma I can use Google translate

Not every Indian has a caste. It has around 10% Christian population. No wonder why corporations want people who use memes as the source of their information
Google Translate won't even recognize that language. It's three Indian languages mixed in combination

sauce?

Write the date on a piece of paper, take a picture of your arm and include something Indian in the picture.

Eniku tonnunadu ninaku vaanam handle cheyan pattatadu kondu enge mel kopam vandach.no problem bache ,I will always be better than you
Fuck off burger.Get some nigger trying too hard to fit in to do the shit you say.As I said already I don't want your respect.

Poo in loo will dominate the world, this is why I'm dating a female dothead, it's better to get on the ride early.

>I accept your concession you dumb proxy autistic NEET faggot. Cancerous shitheads like you are what is ruining Sup Forums. We need to get rid of flags again.

But India will be a superpower by 2020. Why would you want to leave?

>enniku annum cheyan patach But still I will act like an autist who is a koondi undakiyya pizhacha sandathi
Be a lard always Burger
Establishing soft power

I have no problem with educated shitskins willing to work. The gibsmedat refugees are the problem.

cuck

>Sweden

>sweden

We have no jobs and our toilets do not work.

TU TURNO PANJEET.

ennikku ningaladdu European version of shitholilekku varran talparyameeyilla
Your Turn Spaniard

Are you ready to live closely together with muslims, dirty pakis, bengali untermenschen and all the scum of Earth? Because that's what the US feels in big cities. Big cities are your only option otherwise you will become a poor pajeet outsider.

I have no idea whta that means.
Imma gonna siesta

nice meme pajeet. Spain is still one of the best countries to live. What about you?. Drink all the memes you want, you can't avoid reality.

Enjoy not getting any pussy ever. Indians are at the very bottom of the sexual desirability here, even chinks get more action

>country
>jobs
You have two options: either Trump wins and you're fucked, or Hillary wins and your degree will be worthless within the decade. Stay home, pooboy.

It means Spain maybe a shithole for now but it can still improve
Don't worry Google translate only works well on Hindi.Other Indian language translations are bad.

Loos are chauvinistic scum. They describe India as an heaven on Earth even if they know it is shithole. Let them live their sad life.

>This is what Americans literally believe

Pooinloos are incompetent at everything.

Also
>Trump fucked
trump is the biggest Indian embassy shill amongst the American presidential candidates
I never heard of your country so I can't say anything bad about but still
>croatia

You see? Even incompetent at geography.

Okay

Not when h1b gets reformed by big boss next year. Your on his designated shit list pageet.

No one wants to higher you.
All the tech people realized you loos can't program for shit

>Average Poo in Loo

T-thanks Pajeet. Curry is nice

Yes goyim Americans are more beta. You'll be safe here.

>Big Boss next year
Keep dreaming
>higher you
Not when people like you who can't even get their own language right exists

>big boss next year