Is somebody censoring the news in this country or something...

Is somebody censoring the news in this country or something? How is it possible to have a country just south of the united states where 9 people can be hung off of a bridge and not have it make the news? Oh well keep buying drugs and messing up you minds and health to make the drugs cartel in Mexico rich so they can kill more people.

Who cares if mexicans die?
I dont.

Your people are dying also. And the whole reason the Wall is necessary is drugs. Stopping the drugs would do more to MAGA than anything else.

I dont care about junkies,minorities, or niggers

it's called the liberal media.

you can't talk about the cartels or the mafia or the yakuza

you do you get killed

so no one talks about it also the cartels seem to be in control of the government

relax, it's just mexicans. the silver lining is there are 9 less that will scurry north across the border

When companies act unethically they get boycotted. So then why not boycott the drug cartels? Make America Sober Again.

That was a group suicide. They did it for charity.

Haha this is hilarious! We should fucking build a wall around Mexico and video tape all you idiots killing each other like a real life action film

That photo was from around 8 years ago, when the Zetas were roaming the streets and chaos reigned when PAN declared war against the drug dealers. Now PRI is back and the Zetas are gone.

But hey what the fuck do you know, you're just an ignorant 'muricuck.

Enjoy your shithole country.

That pic is from like 2014

>Being so retarded that you think a wall is gonna stop drugs from entering the US.

Just Trump voter things.

i have family in texas my worst fear is once usa falls all those cunts will be going there and doing shit in texas

trumps right usa needs a wall

80% of the time the cartels just kill other cartels

Kill yourself bitch

The kill plenty of Americans too but for some reason we have to go to the other side of the planet to bomb brown people, like we just don’t know where the cartel bosses live.

>Oh well keep buying drugs and messing up you minds and health to make the drugs cartel in Mexico rich so they can kill more people.

This is nearly nigger-level deflection. It's your people doing this. USA has anti-drug laws. You are the ones who undermine those laws. You are the ones who flood our country with drugs. You are the ones who poison children. How dare you blame the USA for the sorry state of your own country.

I'm from Guatemala, and I wouldn't mind to have a wall there, we hate mexicans too.

Oh I'm sorry,... here,... something more recent. Notice these cowards need 7 guys to kill one man.

No I was being sarcastic. Of course I don't want people buying drugs. I don't even want to legalize weed. All that stuff is toxic regardless of what CNN says.

Marvelous

Imagine you live on a block. You have some dopey neighbors but mostly it's fairly quiet. Except for one house. It's filled with mexicans, and there's always some sorta shit going on there. Drugs, pregnant 10 year olds, a bunch of fights, a couple murders every couple days. And at first you're like "HOLY SHIT! We need to do something about this!" and you reach out to the landlords and they just keep saying they know about the problem, and they're doing the best they can to stop it. But then you find out the landlord has been not only getting extra rent from the shady tenants, but he's also getting a cut of the drugs and is the father of the pregnant 10 year old.

So the landlord leaves and a new guy is put in. But he's pretty much the same landlord, he just put on a fake mustache. And as the years go on your eyebrows get raised, at some of the shit they do, but mostly when you see shit like 9 dead people hanging from the roof of the place, you just go "well, the neighbors are at it again" and you don't even notice the other shit that isn't really public.

So basically, that's mexico. Short of burning the house to the ground and killing everyone inside, there's not much you can do, especially since the house is funded by the rich spic mafioso types who live in the mansions on the block south of you.

And you could build a wall, but you can't block the street, and they can still send the douchebags through that way. Plus, they have ladders.

i don't care about racism. fuck the spics. it's just pointless because it won't do fuck-all. And every time they bring it up they change it from A huge wall to a chain link fence to what's basically a sign that says "this is a wall, you can't come past it"

It was a stupid campaign promise and he should have never done it, and never mentioned that mexico was going to pay for it. It will *never* happen.

i consider the united staes far more dangerous than mexico. fucking white people shooting up schools, malls, churches, black gangs shooting up cities, presidents crashing planes against skycrappers, ex-first ladies running pedophile rings.

no, thanks.

Don't bully the white kids they'll be no school shootings. Problem solved.

Granted, theres some high crime areas of the country, but mostly it's a safe country. And we sure as shit dont have people beheading cops and flaying and eviscerating their children on tape here. Or filming themselves cutting off fat middle aged womens heads after raping them.

Same. I wouldn't want to get sick in that fucking shithole country. No healthcare and exorbitant hospital bills is something worse than the shittiest African nations.

>i consider the united staes far more dangerous than mexico.
When we start skinning people alive maybe you'll have a point.

>And we sure as shit dont have people beheading cops and flaying and eviscerating their children on tape here.

my nigga do you read Crime Online or any similar websites?? this shit happens every day in the USA lmao

citations needed

I literally told you what website to read you illiterate fuck.

That doesn't fit the CNN nafta narrative where immigrants better the working class and Mexico isn't a shithole.

And 20% of the time they kill normies. Over hundred thousand people that weren't doing anything wrong, just got in their way.
That wall needs building, and fast.

Letting the stoners kill themselves could make America better.

no, 20% they kill corrupt cops and military.

who the fuck says having a wall is racist... how fucking retarded are you sir?

>Is somebody censoring the news in this country or something?
Yes.

don't forget texas is fairly independent and full of people who know what you do with killers and illegals.

Dude, I live in Chicago. In the city. We have 3-5 murders a night. But it's just niggers freaking out and firing guns around in niggerville. Nobody of value is lost.

Show me one place where they're making fucking ISIS/Cartel style beheading videos.

"Crime Online" is not a citation. I didn't see a single skinning or live mutilation link on the home page, so back your claim up faggot.

That's fucking worse. Way to go about making a lawless country even more lawless.

Americans only care about news that related to north america

Well, we are the only ones worth a damn.

Wall or army of T1000s won't do shit as long as there will be demand for illegal services

Beaners hanging. Nothing of value was lost.

they're not making videos but every other day there is another news story of a fucking alt-right neckbeard that beat up their kids, or their wife, to death in the USA. and that's just murders. every single day there is a hyper violent story, often perpetrated by white people.

everyone knows chicago is worse than afghanistan thanks to black gangs, but it's fucking naive and stupid to think whites don't do as much, if not more, bad every fucking day.

Mexico IS North America.

ok buddy, you keep telling yourself the united states isn't a shithole country.

what the fucking fuck @ that pic

Yes, they do... liberal media doesn’t want you knowing this shit happens in mexico because they want to make it easier for them to come in.

holy fuck

I checked out crime online. It looks like a bunch of sensationalist horseshit.

And i'm not seeing isis style executions. I am seeing a bunch of shit little old ladies and fat white trash used to speed-read in the checkout line at the supermarkets though.

Are you a woman?

Mexicans are garbage people. let them take themselves out

Its all good theyre killing spics anyways

>implying anyone gives a shit about the descendants of some indigenous race that we're raped by europeans.

Beaner, don't try to come here. We're full.

mexico should legalise drugs like uraguay or portugal did if the government really wanted control

imagine how strong a nation they would become overnight? probably why its not in petty american interests for it to be so, race to the bottom

So? That's life everywhere.

And to be fair, chicago is fine. We have the problem largely geographically and sociologically contained to the nigger parts of town (south and west sides).

Whites do it, but they do it differently. We steal pensions and shit.

>wow what a beautiful and vibrant culture! Let them in already!
Fuck you Drumpf! How could you not let these poor souls in!

White crime stats in the US are comparable to Western Europe.

You're simply wrong.

are you saying the USA isn't a hyper violent country worse than mexico because the crimes are committed by white trash and old ladies (60% the USA)? LOL americans never cease to amuse.

i'll take cartel violence contained in the desert over getting shot at church after being ran off the road by a nerd with a maga hat on his way to shoot up a school because his wife killed their kids in the bathtub any fucking day.

All media is private, they choose to share that with you on an entertainment bias. People used to call "news" the stressed out sweaty guy on horseback riding town to town shouting warnings.

White crime stats in the US are comparable to Western Europe

HAHAHA! not even to EASTERN europe, the USA is wayyyyyyy worse. nice try tho.

>hyper violent country
People getting shot is on a totally different level from the savage torture going on in that shithole south of the border.

>That's life everywhere.
it's not. violent crime rates in the USA are as high as the worst of 3rd world countries. i'm talking actual shitholes in southeast asia and africa, not mexico.

and i wasn't talking about chicago. i'm saying you're focusing on race when talking about crime in chicago but refuse to acknowledge whites commit most crimes overall in the country.

you're comparing violence perpetrated by crime gangs in mexico with crime perpetrated by normal folk in the usa. let that sink in for a minute.

Exactly.

Small price to pay. If a few fellow Americans have to die that's ok by me as long as I can go to a taco truck. It's sad for their families but all things considered we all win in the end, so hopefully the are happy for the rest of us.

>normal folk
Gangbanging niggers. Sorry, Jose.

>contained in the desert
Did you not see that OP’s pic is of people hung off a bridge in a city?

NOTHING will stop drugs from entering this country so long as there is a demand for them. People will pay exorbitant amounts of money and people will die so that Cletus in the trailer park can get his junk and Tyrone in the city can get his crack.

normal white, usually republican, folk. sorry, gary.

I would guess you've never been here.

It's like Paris or London or any of the major European cities. If you're a 15 year old attractive girl, don't go to the arab part of town. If you're anyone, don't go to the refugee/african parts of town. If you die if you get ecoli or other poop-related diseases then don't go out for a curry.

Same with here, except you don't have to worry about mixing and matching. If you start seeing nothing but niggers and/or spics, then go back the way you came. They don't come to the white parts of town often.

do you know there are small towns in the desert?

'somebody' is not censoring the news
It is a concerted effort across multiple corporate media outlets
corporations who benefit from low taxation, no regulations and no worker rights
most media is propaganda, corporate media is definitely propaganda... feel sorry for you dude if youve not realised this yet

Last year HSBC the bank was caught laundering over $80 Billion from mexican cartels, presumably for a cut of the action

with how much money can be made from narcotics and the drug trade, it would be foolish to think the wealthy elites are missing out on a slice

wouldnt be surpised if the FBI/CIA was complicit in the movement of cocaine/heroin tbh... nothing surprises me anymore

>It's like Paris or London

sure.

Don’t be fucking stupid, this isn’t contained in the deserts.

>How is it possible to have a country just south of the united states where 9 people can be hung off of a bridge and not have it make the news?
>why hasn't anyone reported on a normal Tuesday night in Mexico
Gee, I wonder why.

Yeah you're right. I forgot Josef Fritzel was caught in Jupiter Florida. And Breivik was from Oklahoma.

no its south america

Saved as howtogankleagueoflegends.webm

Again, real citations needed, Juan.

yeah, honestly nobody takes Mexico seriously because they basically have dog-level intelligence. they can't even control their own people Jesus. they have no respect for themselves or their people and don't have any honor and come off like inbreed retards most of the time. they're basically the chihuahua of dogs

We need Somalians too! Lets get every culture thats conflicting and make the US into a cartel, warzone shithole like Mexico and Somalia!

Fuck white people and Drumpf! And most importantly fuck racists!

>hyperbole the fuck out of my reply to avoid further losing the argument

you just described the american midwest

>butthurt Mexicunt detected

ITS THE >JEWS
T
S

T
H
E

>J
>E
>W
>S

Oh yeah, that's right. england is a leftists paradise.

remind me again, what is brexit?

And there's not any sort of right wing unrest due to refugees in Berlin is there?

What about sweden?

>contained in the desert
Ciudad Juarez. Most populated city in Mexico.

>Most populated city in Mexico.

not even in the top 5 moron

Guadalajara, Morelia, Acapulco, Cd Juarez ain't in the desert bucko.

nah brah it's central America you bunch of fucking neckbeards

I'm gonna guess you've never been to the midwest.

>wouldnt be surpised if the FBI/CIA was complicit in the movement of cocaine/heroin
If we at one point would sell missiles to Iran in order to fund a paramilitary death squad in another continent, then you can bet your Grandma's titties that the alphabet agencies want a slice of the pie. Hell, I'd be more surprised if the CIA WASN'T involved in drug trafficking.

everything in mexico outside the capital is the desert you fucking prick

>central America
No such continent