Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

Christ you christians are whiny.

Because they're closeminded and obtuse

I also dont see them attack anyone but christians. No jews ni muslims no budhists.

Dubs has spoken

how many years have these threads been going on?

Forever

Aye I got quads

Because they're manchildren who can't accept a harmless and different belief

because it feels good to hate people and make their lives miserable. we done here?

I'll answer your question with another question, why do Christan-fags instantly hate anyone who doesn't believe in god and try to shove it down everyone's throats?

Also, between Christian groups and Atheist groups, which of them have committed genocide against those who don't believe the same?

These are still around?
Im
actually sort of impressed
Good job. Wow

this

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?

Hi

real question tho in the bible adam and eve have 3 sons but all three children have wives how does that work?

>Since atheists claim that there is no God,
they don't do that though, straw man
People believe that rape is normal and acceptable, I detest that belief.

We object to godists and their mental-illness, not the object of their delusion.
Does ya get it now, bible-head?

what if you're wrong and there is no after life and you're being a good person for no reason and you could be living your life however you want to because god is only a restriction

believing in something just in case there's retribution for not believing in it is fucked up.

lets put it in these terms. lets say i tell you there's a monster under your bed. if you look under the bed, you won't see him. but he's there, and if you don't believe in him, he'll drag you away in your sleep.

What happens after you die and what proof of your belief do you have?
Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that, but what about the soul of a man or woman? Can you kill a soul? Is this all there is after life? Is it nothingness or no state of awareness? How can they be so sure that there’s no afterlife? What if they’re wrong? Won’t it be too late them to believe in God (Heb 9:27).

Hi

Hi

Hi buddy, listen

Right below your post I see an ad of a 3D video game character getting fucked by a huge 3D cock with cum and everything.

Now every time I think of Christianity I will think of that ad.

there was 5 and only four were married

Pascal's Wager should scare jesus-eaters.
Aren't they scared they're risking going to the Ancient Egyptian version of hell? Or that of the Nordic Gods?
Can you take the risk, yahwehist?

Is it this one user?

>>Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

What does this even mean

winrar

Nothing. We die.
Your brain rots and they bury you.
Problem?

Nvm i see you ment for

ah shit i always get 5 and 3 mixed up my point still stands tho since they didnt have and girls

Likewise what proof do you have that there is an afterlife? What proof do you have people have souls?

Do you have ANY evidence this 'soul' you mention exists?
Thanks in advance... No lying now!

Awan and azura were girls tho

Because the hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that, but what about the soul of a man or woman? Can you kill a soul? Is this all there is after life? Is it nothingness or no state of awareness? How can they be so sure that there’s no afterlife? What if they’re wrong? Won’t it be too late them to believe in God (Heb 9:27

Still waiting for that evidence to back up your claim of a 'soul'.
You do have some, right?

How do you know there is a soul or do you simply mean a consciousness

ok my spaghetti is spilling everywhere but that still only counts as 2 even with wincest

They weren't all married tho and it was all wincest.

If you say 'bible'... I'll remind you that you chewed on some jesus this morning and pretended to drink blood... so your cannibal ass is tainted already.

yeah 4 out of 5 where married right or was i lied to

If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

Suck Pascal's dick some more. You went from an affirmative "God is real stance" to "oh well what if you're wrong? What if what if what if".

Thanks for the concession you stupid fucking cunt.

All through the power of "Bible Quote Generator v1.6"!

What if there is Valhalla
Better go down killing

Do you believe in objective truth?
I would ask an atheist if there are certain objective morals. Do they have something that they see an absolute moral principle? Is murder of an innocent person always wrong and at all times? Are there objective universal morals? Are there none? Where does morality come from?

atheists are just people who question prevailing notions of truth in order to see if they stand up to speculation. the notion of god has been questioned and there's no naturally occurring proof that there is one....

...well aside from traffic in pakistan. hm

If you believe in God you have everything to gain and nothing to lose but if you're atheist you have nothing to gain.

Mostly because Christians are the ones most likely to burn atheists at the stake.

What does this have to do with your original statement

And no there isn't objective morals

Hahahahaha!
and if you happen to be worshiping the wrong God? What then Pascal?

>Pascals wager is based on the false dichotomy of Christianity or Atheism.

>if there is a god it would be pretty hard to find out what appeases him and there is are infinite possibilities as too what that could

>also some Atheist are probably rage filled because they feel betrayed that they spent so much time in the religion they left

Still a better chance than no chance

You are trying to win a war, not think for yourself. That's why nobody noteworthy like me will take your stupid bait.

I do believe in objective Truth, but morality is subjective.

> implying atheism is a group of people who share common beliefs
As you said: Some. So wtf mention they're atheists? "Some people" would be better and you wouldn't look like a retarded attentionfag

Not really!
what if there really were a god and you just made him mad by worshiping the wrong one!

you're confusing atheists and anti-theists

Atheists merely choose not to believe that a god exists, while anti theists are against even the possibility of a god existing.

In my subjective opinion its not okay to kill an innocent.

Well, considering that about 1/3 of the world believes in Christianity, if that pissed God off we would have all been vapourized with his Christian lasers

Just because it's been 3 months doesn't mean we forgot.
>Sage

no, it was objective truth once that there were only four elements. it was objective truth once that heavier-than-air vehicles were impossible. it was objective truth once that atoms were the smallest particle of matter.

science isnt a religion, or even anti-religion. it just keeps questioning things it thinks it understands, to see if there's yet more secrets to be found. science hasnt found a model of god that stands scrutiny. this means one of two things. 1, god doesnt exist, or 2, god still exists outside our ability to scientifically comprehend.

so either our existence is a lucky accident in a gigantic cloud of galactic dust, or a gift by a creator who's elusiveness is so extreme that we're driven to do impossible things to find it.

either way, i think we should be grateful for this.

>implying I need saving
Christianity is a religion. All religions put you into a little box of belief. Spirituality on the other hand has benefits and does not entitle its believer to feel superior, nor does it confine the believer to a certain belief system.

Before you say anything, no, I don't care that your bible says I will go to hell. I'm not an atheist, but I sure as hell don't confine myself to a belief system that makes no sense (needing to be saved by god in order to prevent said god from punishing you). I'm spiritual, not religious. I believe in a god, yet mine is not confined to a book and therefore can make some fucking sense to me.

Choose your own concept of what God should be, and follow that one. Christianity and all other religions like it have a spiteful, jealous god, which is NOT what a god should be.

and yet it hasn't happened!
lol/lel

>When children pretend it's called "playing".
>When adults pretend it's called "religion".

Your face when all these threads show you are the one with a mission....

If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

Same goes for you. What makes you think that because you believe in a God that it actually exists? People have been believing in things that are wrong for centuries, what make you think your god is any different

i wanna bust a nut up in that little girls eye

checkmate atheists