Be brutally honest

Be brutally honest.
Do I look like an incel or genetic trash guy or even average?

I will rather accept the fact I'm simply ugly and just be happy and move on than still believe I can pickup girls if I get more money or in better shape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O52jAYa4Pm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not being white is a disadvantage I guess

good because I'm in south america, not mutt country.

Eh, I've seen uglier dudes get girls. Not saying you're average, may even be a little below...but if you honestly believe looks are everything...you're set up to fail regardless.

Personality is key. Humor is key. Financial security is key. Self worth is key. Confidence is key. Aspirations and goals are key.

Don't think because HURR DURR I'M NOT AS SYMMETRICAL AS CHAD...I'LL NEVER GET A GIRL MY LIFE IS OVER!!!

That's the mindset of a fucking loser.

Keep pursuing to be the best version of yourself. Don't stop improving, stay positive, and once you've established yourself in all keypoints above...SEARCH for what you want. It's not gonna come to you.

If it's girls you want, then put yourself into situations and positions where you get to interact and have the potential to setup further dates.

Even 10 chad's don't get shit if they stay at home and complain.

yeah nigger, more bluepilled women advice lol.

ug

you don't look like a stereotype but I bet a diet, exercise, and sunlight would do wonders

thanks, at least you're honest.

yeah, I've looked better after losing fat.

I dunno man, South Americans aren't really known for their superior genes, look at yourself. what do you want to hear? if you feel ugly, you're probably ugly. stop being obsessed with girls, you will come across as a creep (with your expression you're pushing it rn anyway). idk how other brown people perceive you, but I'll guess youre average (in south America). in my country I don't think you would find many girls who would call you attractive

You look like you've killed before... and you might do it again. I mean why not, right? The first one was no big deal, she was just a whore, nobodies even looking for her. They still haven't found the body, that's a good sign, the longer the better right? She was so good too, but she knew, and no one can know. NOT ANYONE!!! At first the unease kept you up but that's all but gone now. The thrill, the rush, God help you. When she was warm it was... it was... but when she cooled it was... better? Maybe you should just dig her up, see what she looks like now. She was so pretty. I bet she still is. Round 3? You think she remembers?

I just want to know the honest truth.

If I am not a fucking incel genetic trash I could still get a good body, but if my face is simply not hot, then there's not point.

pathetic, bet this never worked for you anyway, you just spread it on the Internet like the fag you are

it's not that you need to lose weight your complexion is fucked and I bet your proportions are all weird.

You gotta exfoliate and sweat hard and eat better

Yes complexion mrans face but it's all things you could change

I'm just an average 5"7 spic, dunno about those proportions.

do you think getting bullied on Sup Forums is gonna help you in any way, you greasy rapist?

well you took a pic of just your face so I'm sure you're built like a box

hey butty man what do you say?

shitty phone resolution, also not yet with a great body, maybe in four five months of gym.

also I wanted to know about my face, since I could fix my body but not my face.

You look 45

Samefag uberbeta

You look like a greasy, pizza faced mexico

OK, I'll put it this way then: you're ugly, you can't do a lot about it, but ffs lose that expression, your soulless eyes terrify me

I still need to lose some kg of fat to have visible abs.
I hope to get a leaner face.

>ugly
thanks.

Is everything lost or I am simply disgusting tier?

Post a pic of you smiling for comparison. Don't try to force the smile either, think of the funniest shit you've ever experienced before snapping that shit. Living up those eyes too, nigga.

is very hard to look naturally smiling when all your life you have self steem issues, people bullying you, lack of friends and depression.

Smoke weed nigga

now, now. don't kys just yet, I mean what did you expect to hear on Sup Forums? just keep lifting and socialize

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when
I shakes 'ands with you
Or blow me a kiss
And that's lucky too

because in other normies websites they will tell me girls want confidence and personality and other bluepill garbage.

At least if I know I am ugly I will find more peace knowing I have shit tier genetics.

Honestly OP, you'd look better bald.

a bit better, still creepy thi. I'd buy a burrito from you, if that helps

you look like you may have random body parts of missing school girls in your freezer?

I need the brutal truth so I can learn to cope and be happier in the end.

are you a virgin? how old are you?

hookers are cheap.

genuinely good suggestion.
try going bald OP my man

so you've never been with a girl who liked or even loved you, you paid for sex every time?

Alejandro Francisco Javier Gomez Lopez Guillermo Santiago Sebastian Diego Rodriguez Junior

I haven't left my house since 2012 and I don't have IRL friends.

how about you fix that then? it's only going to get worse this way, José

I get what you mean op

tbh, you're not as bad as you think you are. I'v seen niggas that were Gargamel ugly with 7's off of confidence and personality alone. Good vibes go a long way nigga. You can't exude good vibes if you're not good yourself.

That hairline is disrespectful to my soul but even that's fixable. Getting in shape is always a boost, not only to your appearance but to your confidence. It's like walking in to take a test knowing you studied your ass off. Just slim down, get in shape and develop a personality, and you'll be alright nigga.

You're really not an ugly nigga, you're just not that noticeable. You're not a lost cause, but it sounds like you're giving up though, which sucks.

How is this even possible? Do you work?

The pain in your eyes. Damn man you need a hug

Well, I'm trying to get a degree, maybe in two years I'll get a job.
I do hope to get a good body and maybe go to my local anime groups (I was a weeb when I was younger but I not longer care about anime or games) and see if I can get a weeb girl.

autismbucks.

He is not average in South America.

dude you look fine dont worry

please stick with the exercise. don't do homegym tho, go to a place where there are other people. you need some discipline. also distracts from all the sad thoughts

I'm trying to recover from inceldom, but I just don't know if improving myself will be worth if I am just ugly.

don't give me that women like confidence BS.

i never talked about confidence, just get your lazy ass off the computer and do something faggot

I'm in a gym and I just entered some music course.

>don't give me that women like confidence BS.

That's why you don't get bitches

How are you in a gym if you haven't left your home since 2012?

just dont do the goatee bald head meth dealer thing

lower your body fat percentage to get a more defined face and get some gains, also dont be a soppy depressing fuck all the time, women like non chalantness while giving them attention if they are just gonna see a nigga with a bad mood they arent gonna enjoy u much.

a hot shy beta guy is still hot.
a confindent incel is still a fucking incel.

don't take it literally faggot.
I still need to leave my house to go to the doctor, groceries and shit.

good! now leave Sup Forums and stop thinking so hard about your looks and dont kys because I've grown to like you, my sweet mexican burrito boy

you actually did it, you madman

Shave your head. Seriously. The number of guys that cling to their hair after going bald is retarded. Just shave that shit and get in shape. You will find someone, girls go for shaved guys because it conveys experience and is in style right now.

You don't look nearly as fucking horrible as that guy. Who the fuck is that guy? He needs to be monitored 24/7, he's either on suicide watch or he's gonna shoot up a fucking preschool. Fuck your issues op, this is important.

oh nevermind, forgot that there's a thing called photoshop

I guess you're right, I was hoping to let my hair growth so I can hide it somehow.

you're a literal newfag, that's an ancient meme.

youtu.be/O52jAYa4Pm8

You look pretty husky start working out also how tall and you should be fine lastly go bald you look better and more mature youve got the head for it.

You look grouchy dude. Scaring all the chicks away.

I guess I'm not a hot model, but I'm happy to know at least I'm not a fucking celibate.

I guess a hot body could improve my looks and that my face isn't repulsive at least.

Shave your head, groom your eyebrows and grow some facial hair. Also, stop comparing yourself to better looking men, your just giving yourself an excuse not to try to improve. You're so fucking sunken that you're incapable of gripping onto the idea that you're not nearly as fucked as you think you are. Get your shit together and stop whining, you're your own worst enemy because you're counting yourself out before the bell even rings. You're what happens when you grow up observing the world on Sup Forums instead of experiencing it.

you look like a south american gunman.

low self steem is a hell drug to overcome.

nighty night Chavez

U don't have to tell Sup Forums to be honest lol..
You look average, clean up a bit , put on a smile ,shave the stache and any facial hair , go to a black Barber shop and you'll be handsome .

this

It was for me too. I took a public speaking at an internship preparedness program and started surrounding myself with humble but ambitious people, mostly black because they're typically the most accepting group in the US (believe it or not). Got an IT job at a firm in NY and haven't looked back since. You'll be alright OP, but you have some work ahead of you. Remember to Trust the Process.

You look friendly even though the smile seems forced , find a hobby , stop fapping (srs) and wash your face every day and make it a habit to go out at least once a day and force yourself to have some sort of interaction on the street even if it is awkward just remember you'll probably never see them again.

I cringed so hard reading your answer. You fucking piece of shit will always stay virgin

user, I want you to know that we at /fit/ believe that anyone can make it. It's a long and hard adventure to become a jacked god, but the good news is that once you start lifting you fall in love with it. Hit up /fit/ and get on a good starter program like Stronglifts 5x5 with accessories or Phrak's Greyskull LP. An added bonus is that if you ever wanna roid, you're probably old enough to do it without major repercussions.

8/10

Lose weight, it will help fefine your jawline, wash your face daily and shave the rest of your hair

Can you grow a beard?

have you seen amerindians with a beard?

>not white
>disadvantage