God damn this mommy. Everytime she comes on screen my dick twitches. She oozes sex all the time...

God damn this mommy. Everytime she comes on screen my dick twitches. She oozes sex all the time. I know thats all she thinks about too. I am just like Spencer. I can see and feel all the desires of women. They want me too silly sluts. God damn this show really gets me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-eat_j3dEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't go for Katy

Do you know where you are?

She does nothing for me. Lyanna Stark actually looks okay in this. But the best bitch is the first one he murders. I wish I could strangle her and then wash her body.

>i fucked ted

i will never forgive her that

oh god katy and her platinum blonde friend

my dick

>>her platinum blonde friend
noice
youtube.com/watch?v=P-eat_j3dEQ

I want to wrap her hair around my cock

>Spencer

I want to come on her head and rub the blobs of cum into the shaven bits at the side with the head of my cock. Then I want to make my escape in a blimp

fag

Sorry, not into old hags, virgin

whats your perfect girl. what would you do to her?

I live in the part of Belfast where most of The Fall is filmed, love walking around imagining I'm a really good looking murderer lol.

Have you seen the final episode?

Nah lol probably should watch it at some point, its so slow though. Only seen the first episode of the last series.

I do the same at night in my califronia beach town. But I am handsome. Maybe I should taker that next step...

Just dont be a fucking loser who kills people with a gun, thats so boring.

>hag

reeee

so did he fake the amnesia or not

never would do that. im no Elliott

She's past her best, but hag? Come on. Fucking hell

cunning, nihilistic, and wicked sense of humor?

How did you feel when she got btfo?

hard. I imagined I was him even more.

kek

is this the last season?

Don't even compare Gillian to that fish eyed nag.

He snapped when she called him out for his fake attempt at amnesia.

m-mommy

>those hard nipples
Yummy

Poor Scully. That Christian Grey took bdsm too far and hurt our mommy.

this.

where can I find a mommy like that?

SO I GUESS THE NEW SEASON IS OUT

FUCK

Mommy, auntie, auntie, auntie, auntie, auntie, mommy's cousin, mommy's cousin, librarian, principal, HR Rep, Fine arts teacher, guitar instructor, math teacher, tutor, p.e. teacher, babysitter, psychiatrist, motel owner, attorney, checkout girl, best friend's mommy, mommy's rival, neighbor, mommy's best friend, mommy's best friend from college, mommy's British college best friend, mommy's college roommate, mommy's neighborhood friend, mommy's high school friend, daddy's old secretary, mommy's pool friend, neighbor!

I'm impressed at the time someone put into this

I wonder what that kind of person looks like

That looks like a skinny pedo.

lmao

>blonde
Red head Gillian is superior

this never happend wtf when did this happen

facts

>extended family
Fuck it it made me laugh

Finale of season 3.

I thought season 3 was really good but there was just not enough resolution for everything. They should have stretched out the show out to 4 seasons.

did anyone else think the show completely fell apart in season 2? i cant imagine how bad season 3 is

it's defintely better than season 2.But in the end the show feels like it should have been just one season.

Gibson getting the shit kicked out of her was the best part. Made up for that season 2 bull shit.

Didn't expect it but was pleased, skipped back and watched it again. He should've strangled her though or at least stamped on her head.