Don't care what critics or Sup Forums says, Equlibrium is a damn fine movie with plenty of rewatchable value

Don't care what critics or Sup Forums says, Equlibrium is a damn fine movie with plenty of rewatchable value.

"But I being poor" scene is fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8Glnz2buVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcTft47wsDg
youtube.com/watch?v=-V3cyXHR_qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok

Do you like it?

It's unironically kino

Yeah

Why is it good OP?

the plot of this movie is so stale and the writing is pretty meh.

None of that matters though because the action is just that good.

>I dont care what you say but please care what I say

yeah, fuck off back to ribbit.

Good original sound track, good acting, good atmosphere, good cinematography....

yep, its more loved than daybreakers both are flawed but good.

How many people would you kill?
youtube.com/watch?v=lcTft47wsDg

>i have typical 14 year old kid movie taste

Cool.

You can like anything, it's called having a taste, but you still have to be conscious of its flaws without the need of telling everyone else is wrong.

Equilibrium has a lot of flaws.
The biggest one for me is how no one should have emotions, but that nigger and the "evil supreme" guy both yell and shout in anger and throw jokes around with no one being phased by it.

Also I don't see where did the 20 million dollar budget go to because everything from the production design to the casting (besides Bale) imply a very low budget.

Its about as good as Boondock Saints or the Matrix sequels. That is to say good enough to watch for a fun movie, but flawed in many ways.

I watched the Matrix trilogy last night.
Third one was an absolute disaster. I fell asleep twice during it.

I always liked the movie for its concept. The execution was flawed as shit though. The action scenes were kino as fuck tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=-V3cyXHR_qc

Are you so stupid or autistic that you can't understand such a simple flick? It was obvious that the higher ups did not have to take the drug and could experience any emotion or art that they want.

are you fucked in the head mate?

The action is good, the problem is that there is so little of it. 90% of the film is Christian Bale staring at shit and trying to hold back his tears

Fuck that movie

If emotions were suppressed, why was the black guy laughing the whole movie?

It's outright stated at the end of the film when he tells Preston he feels.

yeah but that doesnt mean that they were 'allowed' to do that, if you mean allowed by law, or by knowledge of the citizens

they of course didnt take it (at least Father didnt, the nigger might have been just a fucking bad thought out idea)

So, they if they werent 'allowed' openly to not take it, then they should have behaved and hid the fact that they feel emotions, the nigger and the Father shouldn't react emotionally when they were in the presence of others who had to take the drug and weren't aware of the misbehaviour of Father and the nigger

therefore you re fucked in the head

This has to be bait.

No, its just pure stupidity.

See it like this.
Bale and all the other agents & cops are supposed to be trained in spotting those that don't take their drugs.
Father and negro didn't do much to hide it but apparently neither bale nor anybody else noticed it.

>But I being poor, I have only my dreams. Tread lightly, for you tread on my dreams.

I refuse to believe I share this board with people who like this horrible film

thats the point the people criticizing the film are making and I agree

I just disagreed with saying that the nigger and Father were allowed by 'law', or they were OPENLY not-taking the drugs

because they werent openly not taking them

and this faggot tries to imply that I supose