I am drunk, living in the Appalachian mountains in north Georgia, married and with a 14 month old little girl...

I am drunk, living in the Appalachian mountains in north Georgia, married and with a 14 month old little girl, and I have a woman whom I've known for ten years who I could probably persuade into having an affair with. She is also taken, but she is unhappy, but my god, lads, she is exquisitely hot. No I won't post any pictures because I know how you fags are, but trust me, she is tall, blonde, and gorgeous. But there is literally nothing wrong with my little family either...my wife is also hot, we're both still in love, and our families love each other. I am 32. My wife is 28 and so is the other woman. What's wrong with me?

Pic not related.

Lel fuck the other chicks husbando... Then your wife and his wife will be über jealous and fuck eachother then u can rape them while they're sissoring desu

best advice so far, but my wife would still find out and I'm not a faggot, so if I fucked her dude then I wouldn't really be better off than I am now, just worse off. So really, your advice is shit and you're a pretty lame troll. 2/10, made me reply, but it's because you were the only reply.

Appalachian mountains in north Georgia
there's your first problem, cletus
go be an inbred fuck somewhere else

>muh enlightened liberal identity because family guy told me so

fuck off faggot

You live in Georgia... Forget about the other guys waifu, just knock your own wife up good and proper and have hot daughters and fuck them all day long when your a sleezy old grandpa with taffy balls

Nice double dubs.

However, you've re-confirmed that this website is shit as you did during your first post. Fuck off.

I hope this thread dies so that I might go to bed with a bit of decency and honor.

Third times the charm

How about you go ahead and fuck this guys old lady but get her and your wife to convert to being mormons and just have to waifus and kill the husbando and have him taxidermied with a flesh light where his asshole used to be so you literally fuck ever one with your dick.

>husbando
Stopped reading there. You must be a terribly miserable person in real life. I hope you kill yourself.

Better idea actually. Gift your waifu and children to this other girls husbando and start wearing diapers and become one of his children and call him daddy and watch through the keyhole while he fucks your former waifu and his original one and jerk off in your diapee

Sorry i forget to translate for you silly gaijin. "Husband"

Don't do it man, why fuck up a perfectly good thing just for some side pussy?

Op is a faggot

Bring in the Andy Sixx logs!

OP is obviously BritFAG because who the fuck else would say, "lads?"

You married a 14 month old you sick inbred fuck?

OP, are you me?

Creamy, corn studded log of shit

nothing wrong with you, just a young man with a healthy sex drive.
if you love your wife, don't do it, you will for sure regret it, even if you don't get caught.
if you don't love your wife, and you're 100 percent you won't get caught, then go for it, you'll only regret it a little.

Log

>married and with a 14 month old little girl,

Jesus fucking christ I knew there were pedos on Sup Forums but have some bloody standards.

Also, whatpart, or parts of this story doesnt involve incest?

I want to sucka log

turds... so fucking creamy

that's a good one user thanks for the laughs

>I am drunk, living in the Appalachian mountains in north Georgia, married and with a 14 month old little girl, and I have a woman whom I've known for ten years who I could probably persuade into having an affair with. She is also taken,

All of this seems pretty typical for hillbillies.
Carry on.

Log me hard andy, rape me with that steaming corn cob uuh babe give me the cream yes yes yes please my lord, let the juice flow to my mouth BRAAAP oh yes my lord, give me a mouthfull, no scratch that, a throatfull of that steamy creamy dreamy log, jerk of on the log, glace it, and form it to a donut shape, fart on it to give it that oaky smoke flauvor please sixx, fill the shit formed donut with piss and semen, please mr andy give me the cream