When you hear the countries 'Bulgaria' and 'Hungary' are you immediately able to recall which one is slavic and which...

when you hear the countries 'Bulgaria' and 'Hungary' are you immediately able to recall which one is slavic and which is uralic or do you need to think about it for a moment?

What the Dickens is an Uralic?

they're the only two i get mixed up
don't even get Slovenia and Slovakia mixed up

I found out Hungary is Uralic last year. I am 31. Always mistook them for each other like Latvia and Lithuania.

I also used to think that Finns are Nordic and I've had no idea about Finno-Ugric nations until I came to Sup Forums.

The Ural Mountains is where Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun were born. That is why they are called Hungarians

there are only a couple of countries that speak uralic languages. one of them is finland. finland is quite distinct from other northern european countries in that it does not speak a germanic language

According to some archaeological and anthropological evidence, Avitohol (otherwise known Attila) was a Bulgar.

Plus, the Slavic thing about us is our language. Most of our genetic makeup is Thracian and very few Bulgarians have Slavic features, most look Mediterranean - average height, dark hair, dark eyes.

>According to some archaeological and anthropological evidence, Avitohol (otherwise known Attila) was a Bulgar.

romanian tier made up bullshit
he was a hun, neither hungarian nor bulgar

Balkans = Gipsies & T*rks

country doesn't matter

magyars are a-okay
bulgar(!)ians need to be ethnically cleansed though, same goes for roman(!)ians
give the land to the hungarians&moldovans so that they get sea access

genghis khan is a mongol, attila is still unknown but the hunnic leadership was very likely turkic of some sort
although the hunnic confederation was quite mixed with uralics, turkics, germanics etc

bulgars are a turkic tribe that live along the volga river to this day
you have nothing to do with them as you are a slav. so even if attila was a bulgar, which may as well be, you would have zero association

what is the star in T*rks?

>romanian tier made up bullshit
like?

yes i know immediately that hungary is slavic and bulgaria is turkish

fuck off roach, go suck kurd cock

what makes you think finnish is turkish?

Romania

That's not a star but an asterisk.

a full stop is not a full stop but a period

daco roman continuity theory

>which is uralic
Where? No uralic bloods in Hungary now :( :( :(

i mean their language. not DNA

Both are irrelevant

>the kurd thinks he has authority on who is turkic and who isn't

you mad m*ghiar boi?

if their language was a person
it would be a mongrel

does hybrid vigor apply to languages?

probably or not

you are gypsy sissy

Daco-Romans didn't exist outside of Transylvania

>which one is uralic and which is one slavic.

Bulgaria isn't uralic but turkic/tataric

Hungary is slavs.

turkics are nice

Mongolia is nowhere near the Ural Mountains, it's north of fucking China. Mongolian is a Mongolic language, not a fucking Uralic language. Any connection between the two is scientifically unproven and theoretical at best

what a stupid motherfuckers, you waste your life to write here everyday about
>white, not white, slavs, not slavs, subhumans, not subhumans, asias, not asians, mongols, not mongols, nigers, not nigers, spics, not spics
what a FUCKING POINT OF THIS SHIT?

>The Ural Mountains is where Genghis Khan was born

Amerikans, amirite?