YlYl thread, bring that hot shit

YlYl thread, bring that hot shit

I really really like this image

Shouldnt he morph from a frog?

why the fuck are the tabs aligned on the right

god is dead

What an unfunny faggot

Hey guys stifle is an anagram of itself.

trips get

No

Rollin

Please Shawn, eat me and end my suffering.

Motherfucker... I'll give you this one cause you tried but only if it's OC though

lost

damn

I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers

Lol

Nice trips

the level this faggots go tru to mke you respond

I thought we were having steamed clams.

let me guess, my mom will die

gay nigger

losssst

Oh no I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers.

Godammit

Your reply will sleep with my mom unless I post a die.

I mean, seriously, does anyone do anything other than just skip those images?

Someone please enlighten me. What is the story behind this image and why do people keep posting it? Without context it is useless.

FUCKING ALMOST

You call hamburgers steamed hams?

Christian Willis (pic related) had always hated hilly Upper Boggington with its abundant, ashamed arches. It was a place where he felt healthy.

He was a considerate, gentle, tea drinker with greasy eyes and pointy ankles. His friends saw him as a large, late lawyer. Once, he had even revived a dying, chicken. That's the sort of man he was.

Christian walked over to the window and reflected on his dull surroundings. The sun shone like swimming pigeons.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Forest Jones. Forest was a wild angel with skinny eyes and charming ankles.

Christian gulped. He was not prepared for Forest.

As Christian stepped outside and Forest came closer, he could see the diced smile on his face.

"I am here because I want love," Forest bellowed, in a delightful tone. He slammed his fist against Christian's chest, with the force of 3512 frogs. "I frigging hate you, Christian Willis."

Christian looked back, even more ambivalent and still fingering the damp book. "Forest, let's move in together," he replied.

They looked at each other with puzzled feelings, like two kindhearted, knotty koalas bouncing at a very friendly Halloween party, which had drum and bass music playing in the background and two special uncles skipping to the beat.

Suddenly, Forest lunged forward and tried to punch Christian in the face. Quickly, Christian grabbed the damp book and brought it down on Forest's skull.

Forest's skinny eyes trembled and his charming ankles wobbled. He looked afraid, his body raw like a handsome, homeless hat.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Forest Jones was dead.

Christian Willis went back inside and made himself a nice cup of tea.

THE END

Yes! Its a regional dialect

Gay

lost. But I also cried a little inside.

fuk u

ok fuck you

But why are there no immunities? Why?

What region?

nig

YUH

faggot nigger

Upstate New York

kj

Well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams."

Not Utica it's an Albany expression

why

kjb

This thread is trash
Roll fagoots

Ew, Utica

fuck

clever girl.....

Fukin lame jokes, didn't lost yet oh wait i just lost the gaim mofukerz

K

nigger

Lost on this, 10/10