Who's the Donald Trump of your country?

Who's the Donald Trump of your country?

>pic related

he recently just joined the Conservative party, i would vote for this guy if he ran for PM and get that dumb fucking cuck out

so what about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCK5E92eyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald Trump

GÖR SVERIGE BRA IGEN

Our president openly says that muslims are subhuman and that we need to defend our culture. Feels good man.

Kike puppet

>right wing
>spoke out against islam
>would've restricted immigration if elected
>terrorized by media to the point where most of the brainwashed population thought he was a joke

but someone will post nigel 'controlled opposition' farage, who the media love.

>O'Leary
>Trump

Yeah, how 'bout no?

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCK5E92eyc

You argue like a leftie "uaaaaaaaaä he isn´t 100% pro-palestine, he must be a zionist!

TYBClive

Does he have chance of winning the Conservative Party leadership? Do you think normies who watches him on television will vote for him though? He needs to be tough and to the root cause like Donald Trump.

watched*

This guy is pretty crazy

Winston Peters. He's actually half Scottish (you'll never guess which side) like Trump and is pretty based desu.

is he popular there or does the media wash him out?

lol the BNP were a fucking joke, just like the EDL and Britain First

Pretty hype for him, hoping he wins the party.

>doesn't speak French

Not going to happen.

Politics isn't very popular at all here and i barely watch our shitty news stations. He leads the 3rd largest party - NZ first, but all the sheep here vote labour or national as they get the most coverage.

>similar personality
>similar views
are you retarded?

>similar views
>Trump wants to legalize marrying goats

Who let you out of your cuckshed?

>3rd largest
Scratch that, they're behind the cucked Green party in votes.

feelsbadman

The Bloc is the only group of people who would care. Quebec is getting tired of French too

Naftali Bennett

Or Avigdor Lieberman

>Carl I. Hagen
The only honest politician in our country.

It's not unfeasible, they just wouldn't risk it.

Hilerious how anti zionism is a position of the right.
You people are insane.
Literally Europeans running a country fighting roaches.
What exactly is the difference between roaches in Sweden and Roaches in Israel?
How can you be both right wing and support white guilt?

mr wonderful and wilders are both trump supporters

based. We need more fat politicians.

just hearing the news of him joining the conservative party gave me the slightest bit of hope for this country

Uhh no, Clive is enormously overweight and has zero personal charisma. He also says nothing to rock the boat and only pushes deals to benefit his own business

I think you got this mixed up. Pro-Israel, or at least not anti-Israel parties in Europe are right-wing, while the lefties are pro-Palestine. Unless I didn't understand your post.

Winston is very media savvy
I'd say equal or more to Trump

Always knows the right thing to say/do for reaction/ kudos

I literally can not wait until the 2020 election. He will make Canada great again.

The left will be all like "He is racist, canada's Trump" ect. Ect. But hopefully by then Treudau has fucked up so much everyone will be begging for conservatives again.

> mfw not a single Trump in my country

We don't have one.

It'd be Lord Sugar or Richard Branson, but both of them are Lefties.

We do have an Ann Coulter, though. Pic related.

I'd say It's Bert Karlsson. Started a nationalistic party several years ago. Today he fucks with the government by getting huge amounts of money to build shitty refugee homes and pockets a majority of the money.

I can't believe an oppressed minority like Mr. Peters would say such disgusting and hurtful things about Brave Refugees Fleeing Persecution.

He should be ashamed of himself and check that he hasn't let his half white privilege hasn't gotten out of control.

Davey Leyonhjelm is pretty media savvy with a silver tongue.

Pic related. A twitter worthy response to a lengthy email diatribe he received from a prominent anti-racism campaigner.

And his follow up after the persistent anti-racism campaigner revealed his response to the media and demanded a government inquiry into any possible senate violations the initial response may have triggered.

>i would vote for this guy if he ran for PM

Thats not how Parliament works my dear colonial

>this
Fuck off

O'Leary is THE liberal corporate kikes who have supported this whole fucking mess.

Selling out culture, families, nationality, and children's futures to make money.

He's not a Libertarian, and doesn't have a nationalist bone in his body, just listen to his interviews. He does 't talk about small Goverment, just big Goverment stepping out of the way so crony* capitalism* can continue to rape and pillage.

He's a more Liberbal version of Harper, who happens to also be a reality tv personality. Because that's what Canada really needs.... More Goldwater Neo-Cons playing into the overtone window.

>tfw no one

I think Oleary will have trouble getting traction as a small-L libertarian since Maxime Bernier is in the race and already has that demo sewn up.

we already had our chance, but those anglo assholes had to ruin it
thanks a lot for supporting communists, scumbags

Obviously this man.

Kevin o leary is a shifty Jew pic related, he'll sell your country out for cheap labor in a heartbeat

based lying helmut

>BNP
Hello poor chav on benefits

We have none
);
only right-wing party here is some morrocean neo-nazi
fuck );