Reminder that Lewis Hamilton is fucking Barbara in her poo-poo hole every night, and you are a virgin

reminder that Lewis Hamilton is fucking Barbara in her poo-poo hole every night, and you are a virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUU62mmmKQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

that face looks weird

>bragging about being fucked in the ass by a niglet on a Eritrean Ornithology Equipment discussion board
Stay sad Barb

Did she have a double masectomy

all Eastern Europeans girls are coalburners and mudsharks
their men knows they have no game whatsoever, that's why they are so insecure when it comes to migrants
especially in Russia it's really bad

t. Merkel voter

my gf is African American
she'd rather date an evil racist kraut Nazi as you presented us the last decades than a white or black American
this happens more often than you can imagine

You Krauts almost destroyed Western civilization by embracing extreme right wing politics last century. Now you're doing it by embracing extreme left wing politics.

yeah

Ally country could do and did whatever they fuck they want after WW2. Everything bad to the West that happened after WW2 is your fault. Frogs started the EU and the Euro to keep Germany down but were too dumb to remember the results of the Franco-Prussian war or the Battle of France.

pic related
Western civilisation and people of European heritage are so much better off with you at the helm

She's probably just on some dating contract like Erin Rogers and Gaygor Dimitrov

>Frogs started the EU and the Euro to keep Germany down

Yeah no. The splitting of Germany into east and west and de-industrialization of Germany during the first 10 or so years post-wwii was meant to keep Germany down.

EU and Euro have been very beneficial to Germany, as having struggling nations keeps the value of Euro down, which makes exporting from Germany more lucrative than it would be if they had their own currency.

He can have her 2bh.

no homo but I'd rail the fuck out of you both

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone please post the angriest possible pepe for me, i'm on my grandma's computer.

Right one is Julian Weigl.

Good for him

Lewis Hamilton is worth at least $100 milliom, if he wasn't banging models on a regular basis then there would be something wrong with him.

Yeah, we'd literally be starving if we had our own currency that would dictate the markets of all former warsaw pact countries.

Instead we give away our future pension fundings so that failed states like greece can pay pensions their citizens never paid taxes for and have a mafiosi at the top of the ECB who rewards bankrupt southerners for being bankrupt. Lucky us.

not a huge achievement, up until a few years ago when she really became super popular she used slut it up in clubs like any average basic bitch. Even I saw her in person multiple times and I go to clubs about as frequently as a /jp/ poster. Back then she probably would've blown you for some weed if you offered, not because she couldn't afford it (his dad is rich), but just for fun

>Hungarian making up shit online for attention
I mean cool, good for you bro

I'm inclined to believe you but only because of those raunchy photoshoots

I don't know what part of country bumpkin Trump Nation shithole you're posting from but here it's not that big of a deal to see a local famous person, given that about two square kms of inner BP is the only part of the entire country that isn't a STALKER-tier hellhole. I saw jamie foxx like a month ago. One of my friends saw the goose while he was shooting blade runner here (I'm pretty sure he was trying to leave a store with fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying)

Yeah like I said, whatever makes you happy bro. We all believe you

so did you make a move on her?

Someone tell her to put a shirt on, that's so fucking haram.

Whats up with he eye lids? She's pretty qt apart from that

you and your obsession with wmbf dating

you are in

every

single

thread

Babs is cute at times, but it's not the end of the world for me.

yeah wtf maybe she has a bit of bags under her eyes and is squinting a bit to make it dissappear for the photo

He's almost as weird as that guy who keeps posting AMWF in Sup Forums, or the entirety of Sup Forums with its BMWF obsession.

youtu.be/lUU62mmmKQk

>we wuz oppressed n sheet