Sup guys, its Sick-kun

Sup guys, its Sick-kun

I made a promise to yall, and tonight's gonna be the end of the story. Im still gonna post everything on the tumblr, but im having issues as of now so ill come back and post it.

>So back in highschool when i was 16 year old underage ban, I joined my theatre program in my school since i heard there were dozens of girls thirsty for the D(which was true, due to the influx of gays which left an overstock of pussy). I join and become friends with a lesbian, lets call her M(she’s not the focus, her girlfriend is).
>I hit it off with M, a les who’s short with the fattest booty this side of the Mississipi and eyes the same color of Walter White’s meth.
>Very talented singer and actress, but a bit too much of a feminazi for me.
>Meet her gf through theatre. Tall, curvy, blonde. Perfect smile, pefect body, also had a big ol booty. 10/10 dick daimond on first glance
>hit it off with GF, gonna refer to her as D from now on (no homo)
>D and I both 16, have a lot in common (like all these stories go). We start hanging out outside of school and she’s lowkey flirty with me
>hella dumb beta male, never notice until later
>M starts noticing, starts getting hella jealous
>At the same time all of this is happening, we’re getting ready for my first big show/the biggest show my school has put on
>D ends up dying her hair black to fit her character
>HNNNNNNNG.jpg
>Out of pure fucking luck, D ends up being my main dance partner for one of the routines
>MOAR FUCKING HNNNNNG
>P.s at this point, im a relatively attractive guy, like 7/10 but i am bony as fuck and D thinks i can’t lift her for one of the routines
>lift her on first try, she’s impressed and compliments me
>DICK IS PURE UNREFINED COAL
>D and I grow even closer as we spend tons of time rehearsing our dance
>rehearsals are daily and as opening night gets closer, we start doing weekend rehearsals which means an extra 4 hours of us all up on each other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFY64Y02NdU
youtube.com/watch?v=ehyeKthQleI
youtube.com/watch?v=re2IPhEJV-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>also means me SEEING DAT GOSH DARN BOOTY IN SWEATPANTS
>blah blah blah skip to opening night
>D is super nervous, so the whole time we’re backstage im trying to calm her down
>“Trust me D, we’ve got this”
>“…but I don’t know user, what if I mess up?”
>“uh no, you wont. at all. You’re great at this. believe in the me that believes in you”
>RARA FIGHT DA POWAH
>our routine goes ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PERFECT
>We go backstage, hug, and I can still feel her shaking from the nerves. Honestly, she was so warm and it felt nice that i could comfort her a bit
>She starts calming down
>“…thanks, user :)”
>I smile back at her and leave my hand on her back while she’s still pretty close to me.
>M comes walking and sees us from the other side of the stage and sees us
>pure rage in her eyes
>M: “ummm user, why is your hand there?” in a tone so condescending I would’ve slapped her if I wasn’t so hard from how I killed that routine
>D:“ don’t worry about it. He was just being there for me, so don’t get pissed”
>M rolls her eyes like they we’re on fucking ecstacy
>I turn away and let my face twist into a smile so wicked, it should be a spongebob meme
>D defened me
>IknowWhatIMustDo.jpg
>blah blah blah show goes great. I end up sticking with theatre because i’m crushing on D, even though her and M are still together
>D and I start hanging out more, she starts telling me about their relationship problems and how M is jealous of me for no reason
>“no reason”
>time skip: couple months. M & D finally break up.
>Introduce character D’s dyke best friend, V
>V fucking hates me, a common trait that all of D’s girlfriends have, including her current gf (blatent foreshadow. I’ll explain the juicy bits later)
>at this point, D and I are texting each other on a daily basis. Flirty texts, still don’t realize D is interested
>V and D start getting really close. I start getting left out more and more

>I dont notice as much since I start dating this other theatre girl
>Also tall and blonde, well call her A. she’s german with perfect legs (in case you haven’t noticed, tall blondes are my type)
>D and V start dating. D and I start hanging out less and less
>feels, but I was focused on graduating and my gf
>Graduate at 17 with honors as a thespian funny enough, still together with A as I start at a pretty good university nearby
>D and I still talk often, just not daily. We both have our gf’s
>I end up breaking up with A after finding out she cheated on me with another guy in the department and lied to me about it.
>heartbroken
>D hears about it and texts me. I tell her. She’s pissed
>“user, i would never treat you like that… you’re don’t deserve that. I wanna beat A’s ass so bad right now”
>boner
>D and I start talking everyday now….She starts telling me about how hard things are getting between her and fucking dyking V
>D and I start getting close again, hanging out all the time, texting daily, all that shit
>one day D asks me “hey user….um…would you ever want to shower with anyone else…like maybe me?”
>she knows I have the biggest fucking shower fetish( hot water running down a girl’s body turns me on) ever
>“YES”
>YES YES YES YES YES YES
>we start talking shit about all the things we would do to each other (we’ve had convos like this before, but I skipped them as not to bore)
>“I’d love for you to squeeze my butt while you cleaned me user”
>“so…how big is your ummm…."thing” user?“
>” honey dripping all over me? how’re you gonna clean that? please tell me more user"
>“lol that sounds so hot user ;) lets plan it out. well im going to bed, goodnight at this point my cock had torn through my boxers and was now pulsating like a fucking star
>balls bluer than Papa smurf teabagging Grover
>spend rest of the night planning out this fantasy we wrote. fuck, im too boner to sleep

>THE DAY FINALLY FUCKING COMES
>sunday afternoon, my parents leave me alone in the house since they have to go to some friend’s party
>Notice the opportunity, immediately text D
>“hey you wanna finally try that shower thing we were talking about?”
>She’s reluctant at first…but says yes and decides to come over
>DID I MENTION HER AND V ARE STILL TOGETHER HAHAHAHAHA. FUCK V, THAT DAFT CUNT
>she comes over. I am pure fucking spaghetti over the fact that the girl ive been crushing on for nearly 2 years is in my house ready to shower with me
>she was also pure spaghett. Its adorable, but I realize quickly this is going nowhere
>I make us gin and juice to loosen up a little and we start playing strip poker.
>Snoop dogg smiles in the distance.
>STILL SO SPAGHETTI. I end up losing while she’s still in her bra and work pants.
>too pussy to show dick then. Take off shorts for a second while she isnt noticing and put them back on
>wtf was i thinking????
>we end the game and we’re both a little tipsy. I finally get the courage to ask
>“so D, wanna come shower with me?”

got a good feeling this might 404, ill repost one more time if no one bumps later

>got a good feeling this might 404, ill repost one more time if no one bumps later
Nigga why post it if you can't finish it

Oh fuck your back Sick-kun??

>the most sheepish “sure” falls from her lips
>my boner is about to destroy the only thing I was wearing at this point, these fucking grey shorts
>I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs
>We make it up to my parent’s bathroom( remodeled and nice as fuck. Built in jacuzzi tube, seperate shower, tile floor, the whole 9)
>We’re still obviously nervous around each other. I haven’t mentioned this before but I’m pretty sure this is the first time she’s ever gone this far with a guy
>Just the thought of being so close to tasting this forbidden fruit and all the erotic thoughts of what could happen have got me harder than a resident evil puzzle
>“ So…um D, are you ready?”
>“Yeah…but em, haha what’s that?” she says, pointing directly at my hard on
>I HAVE BECOME SPAGHETTI INCARNATE. I had forgotten that since I lost at strip poker, I never put my underwear on, which means nothing is restraining this erection.
>Try to play it off as cool as possible.
>“lol sorry, just the thought of having you D…has got me this”
>“lol user, don’t worry. I just didn’t think I’d turn you on like that…”
>Hearing this, my boner boner grew 10 times the size of the Grinche’s heart.
>“Im still…umm, a little shy about getting naked around you user"she says this, hesitating a bit
>"How about I get the shower going and step in. get undressed and join me when you’re done?” I say (my dick is speaking for me at this point)

>I turn on the shower and try not to cum from the fact that D is getting naked out of eye’s reach.
>try to center my chakra. A leveled head is one which doesn’t come within a minute
>I hear D walking towards the shower and see her (so you can get a better idea: parents bathroom has one of those shower surrounded in tile besides the door leading to it, which is made of steel and glass)
>I turn and look at her, her body oozing pure perfection.
>She was still shy, but now naked and it was worth every bit of time I spent waiting
>Her legs were so perfect, creamy and soft. It almost looked a like a sin the way they ran so perfectly to her thicker thighs. Even then, she looked like an angel standing before me, with every curve slowly being accentuated by the water that dripped off my body onto hers
>And, of course, in D fashion, she was still shy and covering her boobs with her left hand.
>“haha D, are you serious?” I said, making it obvious I saw her trying to cover up
>“Oh shut up, user!” she said teasingly. just the way she said it gave me enough courage to lean for the kiss
>PERFECT
>We start making out and I pull her closer to me. Our kisses quickly grow more passionate while the shower head drenched our bodies in water
>Background: at this point in the story, I had lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend, A. I kinda knew how to handle sexual situations so instinct started to take over with D
>My tongue is rolling against D’s and I’m just trying not to lose myself to lust so quick (hooking up with a lesbian: nightmare mode)
>My body just starts moving on its own. My hands reach for D’s ass for leverage and i pull her closer, my dick now rubbing agianst her thighs.

meh i doubt for good. busy with work but I have other stories that I may post in the future

>I put my weight against the tile walls. I knew if i didnt get some sort of leverage in this situation my knees would turn to jelly.
>I start sucking on D’s lower lip and I hear her breathing heavier.
>This becomes even more evident when I feel her hand running up and down my chest.
>I know she’s trying to work her way towards my D (haha), I just need to lead her the rest of the way
>I start kissing her neck (i was taught proper form at a young age, so I like to think I’m pretty top tier)
>My lips start pressing across her neck, each time using a bit of tongue.
>Her breathing gets a bit heavier, so I turn it up. I let my tongue draw circles in the most sensitives spots.
> SUPER EFFECTIVE
>P.S my mind is nearly numb from lust at this point
>my mind is on autopilot, my dick is fighting for full control
>My finger start rubbing up and down her thighs while I never miss a beat with her neck.
>She’s really feeling it
>Her hands reach lower…until they’re running down my abs…then they reach lower…
>its almost as if I can hear her smile when she gripped the base of my cock

>the second I feel her soft hands against the hardest part of my body…he know’s he almost has full control
>She starts to stroke my solid snake
>I’ve fucking lost it
>I push her up against the wall and her hazel eyes look back at me with surprise as I slip my tongue back in her mouth.
>Her heaving breathing has now turned into moaning.
>While she’s still playing with my cock, my fingers inch towards her pussy.
>I’m right by her clit, yet run my fingers around it. I want to tease as much as i can
>her moans are getting higher and higher in pitch
>All i can see is her and the color red, my need for her is regulating how long itt'l take for me to come
>(it takes a lot for me to ever get to the point of being enthralled in lust, even now at 22)
>I pull my tongue away from her for a second and we both stare into each others eyes
>My head gets closer to her, we’re both breathing heavy at this point.
>My nose is right against her’s, never breaking eye contact.
>I slip my finger in her pussy
>She starts moaning into my ear and its only fueling me
>My fingers start rubbing her clit, her lips, and slip inside her every so often
>she’s so fucking wet

Dude, you shouldve come back sooner

>the entire time, she’s never stopped stroking me. It started so slow, but now from all the heat, it’s picked up and i honestly don’t know how i haven’t came at this point
>I start fingering her faster, her moans are getting more consistent and louder with each movement
>I cant fucking stand it, I push her hand away and slip my dick right between her thighs
>she lets out the sexiest moan ive ever heard
>I start thrusting between her thighs, the midsection of cock rubbing right up against her pussy
>after the first few thrusts, she grabbed my chin and was ready to open mouth kiss me
>as she got closer, i slipped the same fingers I was using to play with her pussy right into her mouth
>MFW she sucked them clean
>HNNNNNNNG
>CALL ME TEASELORD
>Her tongue was still wrapped around my fingers as i pulled them out
>I couldn’t do anything but watch in awe, until lust came back and I shoved my tongue inter her mouth, using every make out jutsu i knew
>My thrusts, which started out slow, grew faster with every tongue rotation
>Her lips kept on pressing against mine, her breath resting against my upper lip and cheeks.
>I kept on thrusting, not giving a fuck if I came or not. Her pussy was dripping against and all I wanted to do was slip it in.
>IM FUCKING DOING IT

>I pull away from her lips as we both look down. Her pussy juices clinging to my cock while it throbbed against her thigh
>We both looked down, then back into each other’s eyes. I started propping her leg up and she let me, as if giving permission.
>Her arm’s were wrapped around my neck
>And as I was finally about to slip inside the girl I had wanted for over two years I heard it…..an unfamilair ringing blaring from the bathroom floor
>D’s face turned white as she looked towards it
>“omg fuck, user”
>“What D? what happened?”
>“fuck fuck fuck”… she kept on repeating as she looked towards where the sound was coming from
>She pulls away from me
>I’m left as basically a confused, horny mush of jello
>D jets out of the shower towards her phone and says “I’ve gotta go”
>“D wtf are you talking about??”
>“Its V… I’ve got to pick her up from work. I knew if I was with you I’d lose track so I set an alarm”
>“So.. you’re leaving because of an alarm?”… honestly at this point I was lost and feeling a little heartbroken
>not because i didn’t get my nut, or because i spent all this time trying to set up the perfect sex scene…but because when it came down to it, she still choose V over me…
end of part 1.

bump

>D and I step out of the shower. She starts getting dressed and my dick is standing at attention
>I pretend to start drying myself off from the shower, but im just watching her get dressed. Ive never seen a thong get completely eaten by a butt the way hers did.
>I CANT FUCKING HELP IT
>before she can even put her pants back on, I slide my boner right between
>D lets out a low gasp/ moan, im guessing its from seeing my manhood pop out right under her thighs
>D leans back into me, her legs massaging me as she does
>shit nigga, even i had to moan when she did that
>i grab her hips and start thrusting slow between dem legs
>her moans
>mah cawk
>HNNNNNNG.JPG
>D is really feeling it (SMASH 4 REFERENCE)
>She’s massaging the head of dick while I’m thrusting more and more
>I’m doing my best to not fucking nut all over her without finally receiving the holy grail
>“D….I want you so bad”
>“user…”
>“D…I want you on the floor right now…I need to taste you..”
>“user…we can’t….” she says between moans
>“Please D…” I can literally feel her dripping through her panties onto me. I honestly don’t know how 18 year old me didn’t cum at this point

>“user….” and before she can even fucking say anything more, her phone rings again.
>ITS NOT A FUCKING ALARM, ITS FUCKING V CALLING HER LIKE THE COCKBLOCKING CUNT SHE IS. AHHH FUCK MAN I HATE V
>I grab her by the hand
>I’m completely naked still, the only thing even covering me is a false sense of courage
>D btw at this point worked for an upscale restaurant as a server (she’s really pretty, so she banks from tips).
>She was dressed in black pants and a black dress shirt and I swear, I still wanted her just as much as if she was naked
>I’m too hard headed, I knew I wouldn’t ever forgive myself if I let her just walk out of my house after everything that’s happened
>“user, where are we going lol?”
>“you’ll see” I say through a smile as I walk D into my room for the first time
>She steps in and looks around, just taking it in
>my room is plain af. Queen size bed(I’m 6'2 so i needed it), matching dresser, night stand, Tv and my 360. My walls are soft blue, for the sake of your perverted imagination
>“user, what are….”
>Before she can say anything else, I get her against the wall and I kiss her

>her breathing grows heavy again as I start lifting her leg up so i can press myself against her
>Her tongue slips into my mouth and I immediately pull and suck on it
>My tongue starts massaging hers and I only pull away so I can bite her bottom lip
>Once I hear her moan, I start kissing her neck
>“user…please, we’ve got to stop….”
>I can tell she’s getting hot again
>I whisper her name into her ear and lift her up, her butts resting on Solid snake and her legs are wrapped aroud me
>I walk her to my bed and lay her down and Im now resting on top of her while we’re still making out
>We keep on making out and its getting more intense as the minutes go by
>She starts grinding her hips against my dick and the feeling was only comparable to beating KH1 for the first time
>I roll over so she’s completly on top of me, her hair falling down onto my face. It smelled like childhood crushes and strawberrys
>PLEASE DON’T FALL INTO FULL LUST MODE.
>IM TRYING MY BEST BUT IM ALSO NOT TRYING TO DIE FROM SENSORY OVERLOAD
>Her hand starts exploring down my frame
>It creeps lower and lower and I’m so afraid I might cum from pure anticipation
>She pulls away from me for a second. All I could think was “NOOOO, she’s leaving”

damn, hey mod

>Her hazel eyes are staring so deep into mine and I start getting lost in them. Every bit of her stare was so warm and inviting, she couldve asked me to anything and I would’ve obliged without hesitation
>Her lips lift into a smile and I feel her fingers wrap right around the base of my dick
>She starts playing with Solid snake again and I couldve died at that very moment and have been happy
>I didnt mention, but i could tell her it was her first time from her grip and how clumsy the handjob was, but shit its still my favorite hj to this day
>She starts slow, still looking me in the eyes. i can tell she’s teasing me
>I lean my head back and let out a breath(more of a self-esteem boost for her so she thinks her first handjob is godlike)
>The second I do, I feel her free hand pull my face to hers.
>The moment I feel her tongue, her grip gets tighter and her rhythm starts getting faster
>I’m trying my best not to lose myself, but holy shit, this entire moment is so sureal and carnal
>Her hand keeps on stroking me at the same pace, but now I can feel her rubbing her pussy against me through her pants.
>HOLY FUCK
>I’m losing myself to lust again and I DONT GIVE A FUCK
>I roll her off me so shes laying on her back.I’m mounting her and solid snake is still rubbing up against her box
>!

Moar

>I lift her shirt and bra and immediately start sucking on her tits. to this day im still in love with her boobs, she’s a smaller b cup but her nipples are blonde(i guess that would be the way to describe it, they arent pink. Dirty pillows?) and its so satisfying when I’m sucking on them
>She’s moaning so loud
>I havent stopped thrusting against her pussy
>My dick is literally drenching her black pants with precum
>I need to taste her
>All I can think about is how delicious she must taste right now and I want every bit of wetness against my tongue
>I start kissing her neck and working my way down.
>I stop at her belly button, which is pierced, and start running my tongue against it
>She’s fucking loving it and arches her back against my bed
>I grab her hips for leverage and pull her closer.
>My tongue is rolling against her stomach and I’m doing it painfully slow, just to torture her for all the times she did the same to me before
>My hands start working the button on her pants
>I honestly would’ve ripped them off at this point
>She notices and pulls my head closer to her pussy as I start taking her pants off
>She’s only in her thong (sidenote: if D wasn’t cute enough, she was wearing a thong with a lightbulb on it that said “turn me on”. She knew)
>My fingers reach into the lace of the thong and as they start sliding off…D’s phone rings
>its fucking V

>D immediately pushes me off and answers the phone. I guess she was so into it she lost track of time and her responsibilities hit her back all at once.
>I can hear V screaming at D over the phone and D face turns from one of pure ecstacy tojust sadness…
>My heart starts to sink…I can’t stand seeing her upset.
>D is getting bitched out by V and I see her expression grow more depressed as the phone call goes on
>I hate those types of situations, when you see someone is getting awful news on the phone. I never know how to consol someone like that. Should I hold them? Do I draw their attention back to me (which feels so selfish to me)? Or do I just wait, since I know their detached from everything accept the voice in their ear
>D finally hangs up
>“user….I’m sorry….i really need to go”
>Her voice is so faint, if she wasn’t the only sound in the room, I wouldn’t have heard her.
>She’s holding back tears…
>I dont know what to do. My boner is dead, I’m still naked, and I’m furious at V for being the cunt stupid bitch she is…
>I just embrace D out of insinct
>She pulls me so tight and shes still so warm
>my selfish thoughts of wanting to fuck dissipate for a half-second and only what I can assume she’s going through hits me all at once:
>She just hooked up with one of her closest friends who’s a guy…the gender she swore off years ago. If her conscious wasn’t the only thing telling her no, now her psycho cunt longterm girlfriend called, pretty much signifying how wrong everything we were doing was.

>I wrestle with the thoughts of how confused she must be since her being a lesbian has a part of her identity…plus the guilt of knowing what she’s done…
>I let go of her and let my nose run down along hers. I kiss her. Not with sexual intent, but just so maybe I can get across that I’m here for her.
>She kisses me back
>I get dressed and I walk her downstairs
>D is looking down the whole time
>She walks ahead of me to unlock the door
>I can’t see her like this
>As she opens it, I pull the handle closed and pull her to me
>I lock my fingers between hers and I kiss her
>“D….please come back to me”
>She smiles…her eyes still wattery… and says
>“I will”
end of chapter 2.

quick break, ill let thread fill in

bamp

So did you fuck the lesbian?

Bumpity bump

>After the events of chapter 2, D and I slowly start growing more distant between each other
>We have each other on social media, so I still see she’s with V, which pisses me off
>At this point I’ve gotten really strong feelings for D and I spend a lot of time thinking about how much better I’d be for her than V
>I still flirt with D, but her replies slowly grow more stale as time goes on
>Again, I barely see her anymore, which just pisses me off even more since I try putting in an effort to her
>Since chapter 2, I’d only seen her twice in a 5 month period, one of those being my birthday, where she was only able to stay for half an hour
>I realize she’s made her choice, but I’m still trying to convince myself I have a chance
>We’re texting each other as usual, conversation as dry as a white person’s unseasoned chicken
>“D, why don’t we see each other anymore?”
>“user….you know I’m always so busy with work, it’s hard for us to see each other”
>“But D, you know I ask you all the time if you’d like to hang out on your days off?”
>“user…you know on my days off im too tired to want to go out”
>“Oh yeah…you know I just want to see you, right?”
>“lol user, aren’t you with your friends right now?”
>“Honestly, I rather see you”
>here comes the punchline
>“oh haha user”
>….“oh haha”….

Haven't you posted this a long time ago? this is so familiar

yeah, 2016. Im back because I never finished it. It still surprises me people remember me

damn, boner is gone now =(

>for months I tried to stay optimistic, but every conversation we had regarding “us” more or less ended like the last one
>I start getting fed up over it, but for a while I didn’t do anything, knowing im too caught up in my feelings for her
>I try for months just to see her, so that maybe if we see each other in person, her feelings for me would just come flooding back
>PUREOPTIMISM.JPEG
>Not once was I able to see her
>after all this time, my hopefullness was finally wearing thin
>My conversations with her are just dry and bitter remnants of what they used to be
>all my close friends are telling me im wasting my time, I should be talking to other girls
>“She’s a lesbian dude, what’d you expect?”
>Finally, I decide to just do it, and I stop texting her
>She didn’t text me back either…which hurt a bit more…but at that point I just wanted to get over her
>“If she doesn’t care, why the fuck should I?”
>about 1-2 years go by without us ever talking to each other. We still have each other on facebook, we still watch each other’s snapchats and see each other’s twitter pages, we just don’t talk

>My friend’s knew what happened, never really asked about her since they knew I was hurting a bit
>Heard from the grape vine that her friend’s were asking about me. Even though a lot of them are gay, they still always thought D and I looked cute together(her coworkers/my coworkers thought we were dating whenever they would see us out)
>time skip: during the time D and I hadn’t spoke, I ended up getting into other relationships, the biggest being with ex girlfriend M(important to the story). M and I date for 7 months and we fall completely for each other, but sadly, we were dating long distance and the relationship crumbled.
>Was completely heartbroken over it, to the point that I decided to make drastic life changes: taught myself to cook, became vegetarian, started working on music again, started focusing more on my own career. In the process, i lost a good amount of weight and got published in my first magezine. The biggest thing I did though…was deciding to let go of old grudges and forgive some people from my past who hurt me(FORESHADOWING)

>Also during the time D and I were'nt speaking, she had broken up with V. She started dating this new chick(lets call her S….oh yeah, she also hates my fucking guts). Things get serious between them and they move in together after D’s parents move to Georgia.
>Things are pretty serious between them, I really only found out any of this info from her snapchat and social media.
>So a few months have gone by since M and I ended and I finally start feeling more emotionally stable…well atleast stable enough and to do what I did next
>I texted D, after not talking to her for nearly 2 years
>“Hey D, how’re you?”
>“….user, you’re actually texting me?”
>This took me aback, since I had 0 context for wtf she could mean
>“yeah lol. You came to mind and I wanted to talk. Why wouldn’t I text you?”
>“ummm lol, we just haven’t spoken to each other in so long…to be honest, I thought you hated me”
>reading ^ that now breaks my heart a little, but at the time I was just as surprised
>“D, I never hated you (I was mad at D, but I didn’t hate her). I just stopped talking to you since I felt you we’re pushing me away”
>“Yeah, I’m so sorry user. I was pushing you away. I knew how you felt for me and I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want to hurt your feelings…”
>“Not talking to me is better? lol”
>“I’m sorry…at the time i thought it was right. It wasn’t, but I didn’t think you’d leave”

nump

>that feel when I've been in the same situation
>still over 2 years to this day I feel hope when we talk in person
>takes a day or two to finally talk myself out of this possibility

>At the time this happened, I wasn’t in love with her. My feelings and intentions for texting her were just this: I wanted to have her friendship back in my life without wanting her the way I did before. The way I had acted previously was selfish and i let our friendship end just because she wouldn’t reciprocate my feelings.
>blah blah blah…nah fuck that. I care about this girl genuinely…or atleast I did…so much that I keep on fighting to have her back in my life. I just want to do it right this time
>“I’m sorry too, D. I was…I was being too selfish with you. How about we just leave all that in the past and start over, okay?”
>“okay :)”
>Things between D and I start off slow, we basically catch up on everything
>“user, I saw you were dating that pretty blonde girl? you guys broke up?”
>“Yeah user, I’m living together with my partner now. We’ve been together for a bit(over a year, don’t know specifics, don’t care to ask)”
>“Yeah, I got laid off my old job user. I’m working at this new restaurant(which is conviently 10 min from my house. Not like that matters)
>"Wow user, you’ve done all that in this time. I’m really happy for you :)”
>“lol user…btw, whats your schedule like? would you wanna hang out sometime soon?”
>my natural instinct would be to HNNNNNNG….but…nah. no hnng. Not even a little one…I just didn’t get excited
>I don’t want to get excited all over again over nothing….
>As if out of habit, we talk more often. Not daily like before, but still a few times a week

>Honestly, it felt nice, like remebering a warm dream. Seeing her texts makes me smile more often than i’d admit and we even ended up hanging out a week after she texted me
>We would’ve hung out sooner but I’m the one pretending to be busy now
>“Sorry D, I have class all day today”
>“Sorry D, I made plans already, you should’ve told me sooner!”
>“Sorry D, I’m working on some personal projects today, is any other day okay with you?”
>I hate to admit it, but the breakup with M left me pretty emotionally numb. That coupled with the fact I was feeling alone from not having anything substantial since M…it just left me as a carefree husk.
> we finally hangout and I’m expecting all this awkwardness and emotional clutter to come between us but…no. Not a single bit of awkwardness. We hung out and we laughed and joked and played around as if nothing ever seperated us.
>“lol whatever, everybody has a good day. I’m not going to see her for like half a year since shes always so busy” is what I thought to myself.
>She starts texting me everyday
>FUCK
>I usually reply, but from getting used to being alone and being emo and not caring about shit: I’ll end up not texting her back for hours at a time or just not at all
>Happens every so often, but she’s in a relationship so why should she even want to be talking to me?
>One night I end up going out with some friends to have some drinks and hang out
>Don’t realize it but D had texted me early in the afternoon…i never even replied

bemp

come on OP, you can do it

Man I really hope this story has a true happy ending

>Get home around 1 a.m, pretty drunk.
>As I layed on my couch i felt my phone vibrate…
>D had texted me something she’s never said to me before…
>“user…I hate you”
>Maybe it was the booze
>Maybe it was me being tired of feeling like I was better off alone
>Maybe I just didn’t want to pretend like she didn’t make me as happy as she did
>Maybe it was me wrestling to admit that I still felt the same as I did when we first met
>But I replied
>“Please don’t say that D. You know how much I care about you”
>As if the way I was acting lately even showed that
>“user, you hate me. I know i used to do the same thing to you, but please don’t treat me like this”
>“I’m not doing this to spite you D, I’m always just busy you know”
>“Please user, I dont want you to hate me. You’re the only real friend I have left”
>My head falls into my hands as I read that text, my phone sitting on my lap.
>and i just layed there, on my couch, marinating of every drop of feeling like a piece of shit

im still posting cuck

I'm just bumping the thread you fuck

FUCK I MISSED QUADS CUZ OF YOU

>I apologize to her and just sit and think
>I’m just as fucking selfish as I’ve ever been
>I ask her what she means by “only real friend left”
>She starts telling me how all her fake friends started slowly leaving her life after high school. Her close friends (a lot of which who I’m close to) moved. All she has here is her partner…and now me
>We start talking about our past…her change of feelings for me…the whole nine yards(just going to leave in the important parts)
>We talk it all through, from our past feelings for each other to the hardships. We even talked about our chemistry and how strong it is between us.
>Its gay af, but I definitely said something along the lines of “you know everytime we even look at each other, we feel something”
>cringe.mp3
>shit well tbh, even now I still feel a spark everytime D and I look at each other
>We spend a good amount of the night with the back and forths, until she finally falls asleep and I basically pass out.
>I wake up the next day, looked at my phone, and smiled
>“Morning user :)”
>I’m a bit hungover, but id be fucking lying to all of you if i wasn’t grinning ear to ear
>we spend all day talking to each other
>she tells me about every bit of bullshit that i was honestly dying to hear about: how her old job was; who she hated at her current job; how our mutual friends were; how her puppies were;how things were between her and her gf

>RARA FIGHT DA POWAH

Mah nigga

>woah hey look there, I dont feel like an emotionless shell anymore
>from there, we keep on talking daily…something I honestly didn’t expect to happen again
>things are actually looking up…but i’m still trying to stay a bit realistic
>D is still living with her partner…they’ve been together for a while…I know i have no chance so how about I just enjoy what I got?
>We start hanging out more often
>Whenever she gets off work, even if she has to be home soonish, she’ll still stop by my house(since its so close) to either talk with me or smoke a bowl.
>Shiiii at this point we’re hanging out once or twice a week
>its funny how shit happens,huh? but I’m still trying not to fall again for her more than I already am
>One day, D texts me and my “upset lesbian senses” start tingling (she sent me a dry text. General guy senses tell me “she aint happy bout sumtin nigga”)
>“D, whats wrong?”
>“Nothing user…”
>lolokay
>“really, whats up D?”
>a few more attempts later
>“Fine user. ugh…you know S? she was going through my phone and she read all our texts from before…”
>lolwut

>wait…so like all the texts where we talked about our past? like all our old arguments? like why we were mad at each othER? Like HOW wE talked ABOUT OUR chemistry? LIKE When We HOOKed UP BEFORE? LIKE HOW YOU HOOKED UP WITH A GUY?? AND HOW THAT GUY IS ME??
>HOLYFUCKWHATHAVEIDONE
>“yeah user…she read them because she said I was acting weird lately(I GUESS BEING HAPPY IS WEIRD, BUT HEY, FUCK S TOO RIGHT??)”
>“S and I got into a big fight about it, but I told her she just wasn’t understanding the context. Without even trying to talk, she just yelled at me and stormed off…”
>fuck man
>“Im so sorry D. Ill talk to her if you want me to and clear everything up…I didn’t mean for shit like this to happen. say its all my fault and that i was just drunk. fuck”
>I honestly meant all that. Again, I was feeling selfish for even bringing up all that old stuff through texts, that now got D into hot water. I just wanted to help
>“its okay user, it really is. she’s just going off as usual”
>So yeah, if you’re wondering why S hates me, there you go.
>D and I are close as ever, and as always, she opens up to me about her relationship with S
>IknowWhereThisIsGoing
>D tells me that their relationship has been strained for months, and S has become more untrusting of D but for no reason (before i came back into the picture, D would only go out with either her family or S and her friends)
>She tells me more

RAH RAH

>bitch cheats on several SOs

Are we supposed to like the romantic interest in this fake story?

Interesting story OP

>D found out that S has been cheating on her.
>One time in particular, she discovered that S had gone out to a club with her ex gf while D was in the hospital. S lied about it and started blaming D for being suspicious
>Honestly, as someone who studied a little psychology, S cheated and is projecting her insecurities on D
>I hear about this and get pissed as fuck. D is an angel who doesn’t deserve shit like that
>As more time goes by, D tells me more about how shady S is acting and how much of a fucking bitch S is because you know fuck S DONT DO THAT SHIT TO D
>Things get worse between them and D is spending more time with me so she doesn’t feel as alone
>D tells me how she doesn’t know what to do, she just wants to leave back to Georgia and finish school
>As much as I hate it, D and S still go out all the time to keep up appearances. so i’ll check the snappy chat and see pictures of D faking smiles around S
>THEN IT HAPPENS
>D and I were hanging out one day in the morning. She wanted me to come with her so she wouldn’t be by herself while she was getting immunization papers for school (she wants to go back and be a doctor)
>We spend the day together, she drops me off home and tells me she’s “going to go out with S. She’s in a bad mood so I hope everything goes okay”
> Whenever D is with S, she usually doesn’t text me for obvious reasons. So I dont hear back from D for hours
>until
>I wake up from a nap to see D was calling my phone non-stop
>I answer….
>She’s crying…

I see you old Sup Forumstards back. One sec, I lost my Sup Forums folder and Im finishing up the last chapter

>I GUESS BEING HAPPY IS WEIRD, BUT HEY, FUCK S TOO RIGHT??

Nigga you can't ignore S feelings about D and how it all affects her during the time you two are hanging out.

>I live with a guy/girl who are dating
Same thing happens when me and my chick roommate hangout for more than 5 seconds. I've liked her for years and we've hooked up a few times and the chemistry is pretty obvious between us. Dude gets all pissy and it ALWAYS starts a fight between them. Dude starts doing laundry or other chores and he literally never does them unless he's ticked off

not really, I like her though

Actually as I typed this she just got back home and is crying because of another fight between them. He's bitching at her through text and the only reason I know this is because he stayed home

the fuck man

Yesss I didn't get to stay with the last thread. I must know how this ends

Seen this image a hundred times, but never seen a name for her. Anyone?

crazy huh? haha, Ive heard weird stuff like this happening in my threads. Usually its multiple dubs or trips, but yeah, fates funny

WTF is this saga??

motherfucker jones

>“user…she fucking left me…”
>“D, what do you mean?”
>“S, she left me here on the side of the road…”
>I fucking hate it. Everytime i have to mention it in this story, but I hate it. I hate hearing her trying to talk to me while holding back tears
>I would’ve immediately slipped into a rage, but I knew getting pissed wouldn’t help D when she needed me
>“D, what happened?” I asked, more so just to calm myself and figure out what I can do
>D tells me that she and S had gone to some event with a food trucks nearby where they live (didn’t mention it, but D lives about 30 minutes away from me. Her job is 10 minutes away though)
>They had gotten into an argument and S went off the deep-end. She started calling D “worthless” and a “disgrace”. She kicked D out of her car and told her to walk home. S eventually came back to try and get her, but D was so upset so she didn’t want to get in…so she called me.
>STEAM IS FUCKING EXPLODING FROM MY HEAD. I WANNA KNOCK OUT S
>catch my breath
>“D, where are you? I’ll come get you right now”
>“user, please…you don’t need to do that. You’re too far from me”
>HELL NAW

>HELL NAW
mah nigga. Same as my roommate

>“I dont care how far you are. Where are you? If it’ll take me too long to get there, i’ll get you an uber over here”
>its pretty dark out, but I’m worried as shit over D. We live in Florida, so you never knew wtf can happen at night
>“Thanks user…I think I have a code for a lyft so I’ll try that. If it doesn’t work, I’ll call you back okay?”
>“okay, D”
>5 minutes go by, not a single word from D
>Im trying to be cool and composed but shiiiiiiit, im standing by my front door with my keys in my hand.
>Another 5 go by and I can’t take it. I start dialing her number
>Before I even finish putting in her number, I get a phone call
>oh shit its her
>“user, I just got picked up by the lyft…Im fucking done with S and Im going home….Can I come see you after?”
>wut.jpg
>“of course D. We can hang out and I can cook for you if you want”
>“That sounds really nice user :)”
>realize I have the house to my fucking self because my dad is working and my mom is visiting friends
>realize that D just became single and the only person she wants to be with is me
>REALIZE THAT YOU STILL MIGHT THINK THE REST IS GONNA BE A SOB STORY. BITCH, THIS WAS ALL A SET UP FOR CHAPTER 4
end Chapter 3

After chapter 4, you guys wanna do a Q&A

For a bit. But another after 5 too

MA BOI IS FROM MA STATE!

Cheers to you for a classic green text man

Currently living in Florida as well. I want few things more than to move back to a place with seasons and sane people.

I second that too man

Ch.4 of the Sick-Kun Chronicles
>Half an hour goes by and my phone starts ringing, its D
>"Hey user :) I'm outside"
>my hearts all doki doki and shit
>I open the door and let her in. She's dressed pretty casual, just a v-neck and jeans but damn she still looked like a qt3.14
>I asked her if she wanted anything to eat/drink etc
>"Yeah, can we take a shot together user?"
>I pour us a shot of Baywater gin(which is fucking delicious, as smooth as Bombay if you like gin) and we down them
>I ask her if she wants a beer or anything while I pull a 4loko out of the freezer(I had stella, becks, and goose island in my fridge)
>Yeah whatever, 4loko's are terrible, but I get cravings for the green apple flavor every so often
>She grabs the 4loko and takes a swig of it. As she was starting to lick her lips (OHGOD) her face immediately puckered from this shitty malt beer
>I couldn't help but laugh
>As I start cleaning up a bit, D starts venting to me everything that happened between her and S
>pretty much she recaps everything that happened at the end of chapter 3. She seems a lot more calm now, I'm guessing since she's gotten so comfortable around me lately
>I end up fixing her a plate of food (garlic herb rice and chicken) since due to all the shit that happened, she hadn't eaten
>We start talking shit and eating. She tells me her dealer is selling a Q for 40(D is fucking gorgeous and literally gets hooked up like that all the time by her dealer, im still jealous over that since I pay60-70 for a Q of high grade, but i digress)

thank you

Im looking for any chance to leave. I've grown up here and I'll be a Florida boy, but yeah, there's too much I cant stand(People,Drivers,Distances, Etc)

Gonna be slower with updates

F5F5F5F5F5

trips get

Hurry back up

Sub to my channel for more weird stuff.

Did this one today. ITS NEW
youtube.com/watch?v=LFY64Y02NdU
These are from yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=ehyeKthQleI

youtube.com/watch?v=re2IPhEJV-E

>We decide to chill in my house for a bit, then go get the weed and maybe smoke with a few friends
>I really just wanted to be alone with D, but i know she was feeling down and wanted to be around the few friends she has here
>So D finishes eating and we go upstairs to my room
>The whole time we're walking up the stairs, we're play flirting with each other. I grab her butt(lawdy its so soft), she tries grabbing at mine, we get close to each other then pull away, all that. Gave me nostalgia of how we we're before
>We make it to my room
>play flirting intensifies
>I reach for her butt again, but she grabs my dick for a split second through my sweatpants before running
>Before she can even make it out of my room, I pull her to me and pick her up with 0 effort.
>"Ah, user!"
>My arms are around her waist, so she's looking down into my eyes while I carry her to my bed and drop her down
>She's laid out against my bed and we're still both laughing and I dont really really know what came over me, but I guess the moment felt right
>As our laughing was dying down, we're looking into each other's eyes
>I lean in and start kissing her neck
>D gasped a bit, but I kept on for a couple more seconds before i pulled back
>I kiss her

I've been here for 6 years now. The wife and I have been looking for a place to live in the mountains. Probably Appalachians, maybe Ozarks. I miss being out in nature without running into meth heads or fags blowing each other.

MOAR REEEEEE

so intense XD

Id suggest the Appalachians. I've grown up here, and its a very nice place to be. Peaceful, but if you chose the right spot, also not too close, or too far from civilization.

>abandons thread at literally the best part

nice

Thread isnt abondoned, the guy just has to wait longer to post.

I've lived in small neighborhood in north Georgia for over 10 years and love every minute, being able to just walk out my backdoor and into the mountains is better than any bit of convenience living in Atlanta could ever give me, I recommend 10/10

>Sweatpants

What kind of fag wears those?

>We start making out, my fingers holding on to her jawline while she pulled me closer by the back of my head
>I lay on my side so we can both face each and I I grab her hips to close any distance between us
>Our legs intertwine and her hips start rolling against mine
>Ah shit nigga, Solid Snake enters the fray
>Our make out sesh grows more intense, her horny levels increase by 35%
>"user, we need to stop" she says between heavy breaths
>The second she says this, I mount her again and start kissing and licking her earlobes while I whisper "D, I cant"
>"user..." before she can say anymore, I kiss down her chest to her cleavage and start taking off her shirt.
>My lips start kissing across her stomach while i start massaging her tits
>My tongue is running along the edges of her naval when i pushed her bra up, revealing my favorite pair of perky breasts
>I kiss my way back up and start sucking on them
>holy shit I missed you two soft round angels
>D breathing is getting heavier again
>Her nipples are so hard and they feels amazing against my tongue
>My hands start exploring down D

its been 5 minutes, calm down cuck, im writing ch.6

>Righty starts rubbing her pussy over her jeans
>Lefty starts to unbuckle
>I feel her pants come undone
>Righty knows exactly what to do, and slides down her under panties
>SHES SO FUCKING WET HOW DID THIS HAPPEN SO QUICKLY?
>D starts moaning
>My lust meter is filling up
>She opens her mouth to moan again and i pull her lips to mine while i keep on rubbing her pussy
>"user"
>meter fills up by 20 more percent
>"user" said faintly between her moans
>20 more percent
>"Oh, user"
>meter is filled, lust has taken over
>I go straight down to her stomach and edge myself closer to her pussy
>Solid snake is in complete control now

We've been looking in North Eastern Georgia and a bit into North Carolina. How are taxes where you live?

You've made me light a blunt over this while waiting sir.
Don't let me down..

I ain't reading all that shit

>He's piloting Righty and Lefty
>They start pulling down her pants
>"Wait, user, nooo....my pants have to stay on"
>I'm still pulling on them
>D grabs my face for a second and looks me in the eyes
>even Solid snake isn't immune to D's eyes. its OP
>"Please user, leave them on," said D between breaths
>I looked at her, then looked down at the top of her pink thong
>I wanted her so bad at that very second
>I wanted her completely, but I knew it wouldn't feel right if she didn't feel the same, until lust mode found a good alternative
>Her hand was at my chest and without skipping a beat, Lefty started guiding it down while Righty pulled down my sweats and revealed Solid Snake
>At that moment I felt it: the transition of seeing D from the eyes of a beta, to seeing D through the eyes of an alpha

>I watched D's eyes move from mine down to my dick as she started stroking it
>I lost my breath for a second from feeling D's hand on me for the first time in so long
>I laid back down against her and our kissing grew so lewd
>Her hand was still stroking against me and her technique was godlike, considering she's only been with girls
>My right hand had gotten back to fingering her and D was growing more vocal with every passing second
>I'm feeling it now, Mr.Krabs
>Her strokes get faster, my fingers get more rythmic, and our tongues were wrapped in each other
>I'm completely lost in lust and sensory overload
>Her moans, her sweet smell, her soft skin, her dripping pussy, her hands against me, everything
>How does that old saying go again? History repeats itself? I'm so sorry for what you're about to read but just imagine how I felt
>HER PHONE FUCKING RINGS

once every 5 minutes ill post something until i post all of chapter 5

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

she has got to stop answering it every fucking time it rings, jesus christ

bump

Hey, link to your tumblr, its late af and ive got school tomorrow

bumping to keep it alive

This best end with you picking up her damn phone and telling whoever it is they best shut up or they're gonna get a video of you plowing her.

do you know what the original image is from

OP just keep posting don't wait fucking 5 minutes I'm loving this story

put me in screen cap pleaz