"you're... a wh*tey? you know we persians dont like wh*teys. not after what you did to us"

>"you're... a wh*tey? you know we persians dont like wh*teys. not after what you did to us"

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état#Historical_viewpoint_in_the_Islamic_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're not persian you role playing shit skin

I'm pretty sure they chose to fuck their country up of their own accord.

t. ali (((aryan))) reza

"But I thought Iranians were white Arabs"

Look who's talking.
You are single-handedly responsible for Iran being the shithole it is today.

"what's that? Iran has a secular democratic government that wants to nationalize their oil supply? We can't have that!"
>proceeds to cry wolf to the US and lie about muh gommies so we can help overthrow them and replace their govt with a shitty dictatorship

This is why no one likes anglos

Who the fuck are Persians? Some people from 15000 years ago who were eaten by t-rex?

I acknowledge the superiority of the Aryan man

Persians are the ancient people who lived mostly in what is modern day Iran.

Similar to how the Ancient Greeks used to live mostly in what is now modern day Greece.

Not that hard to grasp.
good boy

>You are single-handedly responsible for Iran being the shithole it is today.
>It's the West's fault that Islamic extremists managed to muscle out secular, Left-aligned nationalists after the fall of the Shah's regime

Fuck off CHI

The dominant ethnic group is still called Persians you nignogs. Iranian is a nationality, Persian is an ethnicity.

Yeah, nah. You wanted to jump back to the Stone Age, your problem.

Why was the Shah in power in the first place, cuckstamp?

Oh......... that's right.

Now go be a cuck somewhere else. Irrelevant piece of shit.

Fuck how many cows does he eat daily? Fucking massive

I'm not Iranian. Don't be hitting me with them second person pronouns.

I THOUGHT PERSIANS CONSIDERED THEMSELVES WHITE ARYANS? FORTUNATELY I AM JEWISH AND THEREFORE NOT WHITE

>nuclear power
>"stone age"

come on mate

Are you illiterate or just an average mulattoshart?

slap him in the stomach and watch his fat ripple

Sticking feathers up your arsehole does not make you a chicken.

PLEASE explain to me who conducted the coup of 1953.
I'll wait.

If you can prove that it wasn't the British being oil-thirsty bitches (as they always have been) then I'll concede

>"Iranians were totally secular nationalists before the Anglos ruined everything by toppling Mossadegh!"

Even Iranians don't care about Mossadegh lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état#Historical_viewpoint_in_the_Islamic_Republic

>Mossadegh's work and legacy has been largely ignored by the Islamic Republic establishment

>According to historian Ervand Abrahamian, the government tries to ignore Mosaddegh as much as possible and allocates him only two pages in high school textbooks. "The mass media elevate Ayatollah Abol-Ghasem Kashani as the real leader of the oil nationalization campaign, depicting Mosaddegh as merely the ayatollah's hanger-on."

>"Kinzer writes that Mosaddegh "for most Iranians" is "the most vivid symbol of Iran's long struggle for democracy" and that modern protesters carrying a picture of Mosaddegh is the equivalent of saying "We want democracy" and "No foreign intervention".[158]"

What the fuck are you saying, my dude?

how the fuck does that shitty analogy prove your point?

jesus christ please sterilize yourself

>Iranian highschoolers don't even get taught about Mossadegh, outside a footnote

Absolutely howling

Yes, the current radical Islamist regime tries to cover up the existence of Mossadegh, their former secular democratic leader who had completely opposite ideology.

Surely that applies to all Iranian citizens!

Seriously, dude. How STUPID can you be.

Drone strike, duh.

c C c
Sicker than your average arab killer
Twist whiteys heads off
Arabs fucking stink Arabs and gayers
Shawarma eating players
Triple C hooligans like Roach Man
Dead right if they head right
Fucking your mom every night
Roach man's been smooth since days of killing jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch jews who do something to us

Talk go through us your mom walked to us
Get on a rape bus; screw us, screw us
Yeah, cCc, white babies i don't give a fuck
Stick it up the butt

Dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy
Bang every porch monkey easily, busily
Recently aryans fronting ain't saying nothing
My cock Aryan
Suck it, Triple C mafia, we're on it

Hook [2x]
Roach man, Roach man, can't you see
Arabs and Aryans need to hang from trees
And I just love your racist ways
I guess that's why their mom is white and you're so great

There's no point getting fannyblasted at me, diaspora cretin. By your inane standard -- and ignoring that Iran's nuclear program was originally compelled by the US -- Pakistan is apparently a First World paradise rather than the quasi-theocratic hellhole it actually is. Sound familiar?

Kys.
You tried pulling an analogy. You thought you sounded clever. You ended up making a fool of yourself.
Just end it.

Pakistan bought their nuke intelligence from China. HOW is that the same as independently creating it?

>not after what you did to us
I've literally dindu nuffin.
If you have a beef with the politicians in our government, take your complaint to them. I have absolutely no say about what happens to Persians.

that is some 1984 shit

unironically kys you moron

>Western powers cooperate with Iranians to extract the oil that the latter are too incompetent to extract themselves
>Suddenly the Iranian leader wants to steal all the oil and not pay the contractors their due
>Gets btfo
>Waaaah y u intervene in our soveren cuntry

t. couped one of the best leaders Iran had in centuries because he wanted to nationalize their oil and it wasn't convenient for BP shareholders

>one of the best leaders
>dissolves the parliament and names himself dictator

lol