This is the pitch diego costa practiced during his childhood...

this is the pitch diego costa practiced during his childhood. do poverty stricken children make better footballers than rich children?

Damn Spain look like THAT?!

well we call them europoors for a reason

There are more of them than rich kids, of course some invariably become good.

Diego Costa is from Brazil

they make better technical players

but still not as much as a modern football academy can make you

comfy af

rich kids play real sports

no he isnt he plays for spain

rich kids can fall back on their parents money or nepotism to land them a comfy lifestyle, they don't need to depend on playing a sport as their only out in life, so yes poor kids will on the whole be better footballers because they will be more dedicated to the sport

nice bait nike slave

what?

yes it's typical of the outskirts of Barcelona

>malaysia
>vietanam

Hello 3rd world bros.

hey i'm just travelling mate i come from a very wealthy english background

Wow
What a shit hole

so have you already found your wife or are you still searching?

otherwise know as the rest of spain

No. I'm Honduran. Many young players practice in shitty fields like that one and just few of them can be competitive in middle tier European leagues and MLS.

Tell me about those ladyboys.. are you enjoying it?

are you in ms-13?

this is a good answer. uneven fields probably are good for development but you need physical training to be able to keep up.

lol this is the common sense answer.

BTFO. Good post Jordi

i only want a travelling gf
nah i'm not gay mate

>do poverty stricken children make better footballers than rich children

If you're poor and dumb you spend more time playing games, if you're wealthy and smart you're forced to study and focus on school, etc.

Also his ancestors were probably farmers and workers and shit so his genes are good for physical activities. Combine all this and you get the mongoloid Diego Costa

>nah i'm not gay mate

it's not gay if you're active m8. trust me, I know it.

What's wrong with it? I'd rather play on that than the tarmac yard we used every day

okay mate

:^)

Nah. I'm dumb but not enough to get involved in that stuff.

What's a travelling gf?

a gf you have while your travelling

>not wanting to have an exciting life full of drugs and sluts

your loss

Why would rich kid take a dangerous path of professionnal footballer when it's already overcrowded and they still have to meet their family expectations when it comes to school.

They'll just go to the good school their dad paid for and get that MBA.

>grow up in middle class suburbia here
>giant developments with few real parks and open spaces
>fields are reserved for school activities
>nicest fields are now fenced off with artificial turf and are only open for club teams and tournaments
>literally nowhere to go play any kind of sport as a kid without paying out the ass

>living in planned suburbs
wew

The one good thing about living in a well off small libshit town is that there are so many well maintained soccer fields all paid for by taxpayers

It's not even a tract housing hellhole, it's a nice place, it just doesn't have anywhere for kids to go now that all of the gaps have been filled in, and people's intentions of
>let's spend $_____ to fix up the park
lead to bullshit groups just taking control over the place and doing all the usual jock parent/organization nonsense that ropes it off for them and their groups. Which is nice, if you're that kind of parent that shuffles their kid around the region for their metro soccer/baseball/lacrosse teams, but it leaves everyone else out.

Damn ahi le has roto

What about players who came from comfortable backgrounds like Pirlo and Neymar?