Goddamnit America. Why?

Goddamnit America. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because FUCK YEAH that's why.

'Murica :^)

Most of the funds for protecting these animals comes from big game hunters. Those permits cost a hell of a lot of money.

You should be thanking America for being kind enough to shoot that thing.

If that's legal, then game preservers are the best thing to happen to wildlife in hundreds of years. Do some research before you start whining.

>who is harambe

That rhino looks old as fuck, was probably gonna die anyway, they tend not to let you hunt prime specimens and then use to money to fund the reservation

Notice how every "person" in that picture is white?

Whites are subhuman savages who suffer from an endless hunger for resources, blood, money, materialism and greed

They should be systematically erased from the face of the earth with extreme prejudice

I swear to god I would love to beat every shithead on social media that throws and exaggerated temper tantrum whenever an animal dies. These fucks do no not give a shit. They don't donate their time and money to animal causes but get so loud on social media fuck them.

>neitherlands

What a faggot. That Rhino looks older than shit and about to die. Why not shoot it and let the reserve make some much needed cash.

P R O M I N E N T
R
O
M
I
N
E
N
T

It takes a special kind of mental illness to import rapists to your country and then standing with them while protesting for more rapists.

Here is the sequence of events:

This animal is sick and dying. It is a pest to the other animals and keeping it alive is problematic to the ecosystem.

A permit is offered for this animal to be hunted.

Some rich white guy pays the money and kills the rhino.

The money raised goes back into protecting the the other healthy animals.

>Whites
>is a mongrel spaniard
Abominations like you must be erased to be honest.

game reserve

stops poaching and builds the population, its either big game hunters and sustained growth or leaving them to the niggers and chinks

your call

Build the wall, you dirty spic

> Majestic

What am I missing here ??

rare

>white "people"

thats some rare shit right there

You forgot: 'Social medias explode with 'good guys' falling over each other to loudly call for the torture and murder of a fellow human bean for taking a shot at a dying animal, legally'..

It takes a special kind of bitch to cry about it on social media.

>We protect these animals because we pay to kill them
>t. American intellectual

They should be smiling, those men have done a great service to conservation efforts.

>Old animal
>cant breed it any more
>its gonna die soon
>need money to save other animals in park
>Hunter pays part a literal fortune to hunt it
>Meat goes to local niggers
>Hunter gets trophy
>Park gets to save more animals

It is a win-win for everybody. They are not fucking immortal and it brings in much needed income to the reserves and food to starving niggers.

Big game permits are pretty much the only way wildlife preserves are funded in dinduland.

They need to sell off their stocks of rhino horn they confiscated from poachers to drive the illegal price down and make more money for their preserves.

Why not? Those hunters just contributed more to the conservation of the species than 1000 faggots like the one whining in you picture.

>protecting animals in order to kill them

This is pretty much how i imagine 90% of all anime fags to be like when no one is watching them.

Threadly reminder big game hunters are the ones financing all animal protection projects in Africa

Threadly reminder the white man is the one hunting poachers to avoid animal slaughter and the one who trains the inferior black man militias.

God Bless all the vets and operators that join these manhunting organizations and keep the hood safe.

>They don't donate their time and money to animal causes
I'd hate them more if they did

The world doesn't need more animal-loving and nigger-loving leftists

So fucking what? [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

I want to donate 1 million dollars for educational purposes regarding the holocaust.
In exchange i would like to kill 1 jew. It can be a old one who doesn't have long to live anyway.

>that rhino is wrinkly therefore it is old
Motherfucker all rhinos are wrinkly regardless of age. Have you ever been to a zoo?

>laugh at the end of white
>we need more diversity
>cry like a baby when a poor rhino in minority die

>being stupid
Come on Hungary, you're better than this.

While demanding the hunters get punished through the worst means possible. I'm serious social media is turning people into sociopaths it isn't normal for average people to see a picture of a hunter killing wild gain without context and demanding that hunger be dropped in Africa without a gun to be a "real hunter" so they end up dead.

There is a reason Mexicans are considered white people.

>I want to donate 1 million dollars for educational purposes regarding the holocaust.
>In exchange i would like to kill 1 jew. It can be a old one who doesn't have long to live anyway.

I think they would literally shutdown. They would not be able to make that decision.

They tranqed it

I don't have a problem with a legal and ethical kililng of an animal.
But why pose around it? I mean literally its not like they killed it with there bare hands, they sat yards away and shot it with high power rifles, I mean the animal is huge, doesn't have to take Chris Kyle accuracy.

Pretty much that.

Old lions are aggressive and won't let younger male lions mate. Even if the old lion is infertile due to age.

Killing one old male creatures lets younger more virile ones match.

Thus more population.

Also this money is funded back into the preserve to help the animals and hire guards to watch out for poachers.

Or you know we can just stop letting rich white guys hunt a single old animal for tens of thousands of dollars and let bush niggers kill off all the creatures so some rich chink can get some powered rhino horn, and pickled lion dick.

There is literally no contradiction there. If the animals go extinct, then we won't be able to kill them anymore.

Is that what Sanders' supporters do in their off time?

Elderly male rhinos are typically infertile and kill younger fertile males for territory. They're literally speeding up their extinction. So why not help them out and auction off the big useless shits for large amounts of cash. Afterwards the meat is process and butchered and feed alot villages so they themselves don't hunt rhinos.

Rhino hunting is a big win/win for everyone involved, including the rhinos.

FPBP

Fisherman use reels and shit rather than their bare hands like a grizzly bear, and they pose with their catch

It's a heart + double lungs shot

Freek Vonk will shoot you if you are going after a Rhino.

Mhm. You know what else is spoopy? If we stop eating beef, there'd eventually be a lot less cows in the world

this white man is insinuating that American Indians and other aboriginal peoples who recorded their hunts in thousands of different cave paintings all over the world over the course o thousands of years are somehow mentally deficient and that makes me deeply uncomfortable. He needs to apologize for his racism.

The only thing you turd people have ever been able to systematically do is traffic narcotics.

>>protecting animals in order to kill them

Literally the only reason to.. If rich people didn't like to hunt animals like big cats and rhinos they'd likely have gone extinct from the local farmers killing them because they're harmful to their land and animals.. It's not coincidence that African wildlife parks thrive in countries that allow trophy hunting.. Do you think Africans are inclined to protect animals if it doesn't gain them anything?

For food you crazy Canuck. Or did you believe these Americans ate the Rhino after they made the photo?

Pic related.

Were these people mentally deficient?

I've been to a few of these hunts around the world. I've done quail in Argentina and Buffalo in Africa.

You pay big money to hunt on preserves. The money is used on overhead (obviously) but also on conservation efforts (continued breeding, wildlife preservation, etc.). You aren't allowed to leave with the meat. That's used on the preserve and sometimes donated to nearby schools or villages.

Oh WAAAAAH

Get over it lmfao

Richfags pay a boatload of money to shoot them, that money goes to breeding more of them.
If it weren't for that money funding the breeding, the local niggers would poach them until there was nothing left.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI

If there were no Americans to hunt it, the Rhino would have been killed looooong ago for some Chinaman's erectile disfunction or simply because he was getting on some dirt poor African farmer's nerves. African farmers tend to value their goats over literally every wild animal in Africa..

Not unless you know about noodling.

disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Really makes you think... Like I'm questioning everything right now guys!!!

I am now a #CruzMissile

WTF? I hate America now.

of course they need to be tortured and killed but it's not worse than killing other animals. what kind of criterion is "majestic"?

a lot of it is trolling but apparently some are actually stupid and sick enough to believe it

they should let others shoot them for a donation - it would be such a good deed after all

Almost had me aussie

AMERICA SO BASED pls save us all

Did yall here about that gorilla that got shot at the zoo?

Shits fucked up desu

I guess you don't have a deer problem where you are?

it takes a special kind of mental illness to think there are more than 2 genders tumblr

absolutely rare

ITT: sheltered autists who have never hunt a day in their life, let alone hold a gun talking about muh ebil white people killing muh animuls. Fucking hell this isnt even funny you guys are just complete full on retarded. No better than nigger loving liberals.

He better find a big fucking attic if i were to go after that fucker.

Swizz people are mistake

Daily reminder these animals would be extinct and South Africa would have no money if it wasn't for game hunting reserves breeding them to be hunted for profit.

a little earlier to be chatting shit eh

Nice bait

>being against primitive subhumans is like being for primitive subhumans

>not understanding how big game hunting works

Its ok Hans, you'll be prepping big bulls in no time

How much would it cost to legally shoot about ten streetshitters in your capital nowadays, im asking for a friend.

The most populous animals in the world are the economically valuable ones.

Just wait until Trump legalizes Mexican Hunts

hunting is about preservation.
Killing 1
Can save 10000 other

>Its ok Hans, you'll be prepping big bulls in no time

It's five oclock on a friday evening, very shortly he will be on prepping duty

This. Why are leftists shit so fucking short sighted?

yaaaaaaaaaaawn

someone who is proud of destroying an entire race also defends vile subhuman behaviors like hunting - big surprise

Fpbp, fuck yeah!

>Leaving the nigger savages in charge of local wildlife populations and preservation

top kek

More like it takes a special kind of freedom

find someone to kill you for a donation

trying to land a tomato picking job?

Do leftists not realize that if hunting is eliminated then overpopulation takes over and the species must be culled?

this and that

>Wherever I am, I must also shoot things

No wonder they closed down NASA, turns out space didn't have anyone to shoot at.

BOTCHLING!

This. No aliens out there at all.

t. fellow human

>turns out space didn't have anyone to shoot at.

FPBP, SPANISH BRO