How it's possible for armenian genocide to have happened if it left so many armenians to complain about it?

How it's possible for armenian genocide to have happened if it left so many armenians to complain about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZy27-x-_UM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. roach

How is it possible for the holocaust to happen when there is no evidence?

bump

It's hard to kill a roach. They breed fast in disgusting environment.

It is uncontestably true that the Holocaust occurred. During the 1940s, Germany gassed six out of three million Jews in Europe using gas chambers installed in open wooden cabins. Proof of this is that Elie Wiesel could tell the nationality of victims by the color of the smoke that rose from the chimneys. The chimneys added in the 1950s, that is, much as Anne Frank was able to write her diary with a pen from the future. The Holocaust remains the greatest crime in history because it actively travelled through time itself. To doubt any of this is illegal, so clearly it must be true.

What are you, some kind of antisemite?

>Now laugh with me as we realise this kind of shit was Erdogay's response

[THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR EXPRESSING POSSIBLE HATE CONTENT]

>It is uncontestably true that the Holocaust occurred
So how there are laws that prevent it from being contested?

#checkmate
#roasted
#BTFO
#savage
#TruthFearsNoInvestigation

>mfw this law was implemented to make growing East-Asian minorities feel more at home

How Can Jews be Real if the Holocaust Wasn't Real

>not #shekelmate
Nice try, shill. Now I know you're just one of them shitposters from New Zealand.

Combine political talk with the average arab iq of 70 and that's what you get. A roach trying to argue logically. That's our greatest 'ally'. His people have undermined our country for decades with their snackbaring, paving the way for this fabricated 'refugee crisis'. They are soon going to be an EU member.

>mfw

Invasion of invisible dicks?

yes.....

Chin up, your despair is just programming. Break it, and when push comes to shove, go forth and break more things. Only he who fights has hopes to win.

I want to shoot my semen in that little mouth, if you know what I mean.

huh?

Would.

creepy

ugly

disgusting

gay

this is new trend.
-Support turkey with European flag
-watch people's reactions

Ottoman records show that around 400.000 Armenians were (tried to)relocated, if intent was to kill them it'd be easier to do so than relocating. I don't know how that 400.000 became 1.5 to 2 million tho.

At least we know it was 1 million at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZy27-x-_UM

[THIS COMMENT WAS DENIED EXISTENCE BY THE TURKISH GOVERNMENT}

>File: 1444469052168.jpg (30 KB, 223x201)

That's the syrian expat from australia?
Damn I pass too much time on Sup Forums.

fucking hell look at those facial bones
genetic waste

The truth is that to an extent Jews were murdered in certain camps. However the majority of Jewish death was disease correlating to supply lines destroyed by the allies. You are not taught this in Germany (I know because my German brother-in-law stated so) that Jews were to be moved outside of Germany right before the war started.

Yes, it was blown out of proportion but the Zionist Jews did declare economic war on Germany and German citizens. To an extent the removal of Jewish influence was an absolute need in pre WW2 Germany.

Russian Emperor gave them Russian lands and defense. So they restored population from a couple of families left.

we also just tried to relocate

You're hitting open gates here, mate, but thank you.