youtube.com/watch?v=h_U2YHJRAmg
youtube.com/watch?v=kFx7KgUCBMI
youtube.com/watch?v=j38FSNaMBsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong.

He doesn't rape them

he really svashed up that buddhist monk

>does not rape
>shoves a knife through the neck of one of his own men for trying to rape a woman
>coerces the women in his colony into joining his harem in exchange for extra privileges
>lulls a woman into a false sense of security and then forcefully penetrates her (neck (with a knife))
What is his endgame?

Alpha isn't a woman tobeH

What are you getting that from? He never said that.

He said he doesn't do rape.

Alpha never got raped.

>disembowels a guy for offering to help him

Doing whatever he feels like at the time

>implying it's not just an edgy comic relying on shock deaths
why read this shite?

Actually, he disemboweled that guy for being a rat piece of shit who tried to conspire behind Rick to take his place.

The women can just not join his harem and not have nice things. The choice is theirs.

I know I was just simplifying it for a giggle

"What are you not allowed to do?"
>"C-cheat on you, Negan"
"That's right! You can't fucking cheat on me!"
>Cheated on his wife before the apocalypse

>Doesn't do rape
>Threatens to have his men gang rape Carl

Negan's an SJW. No seriously, he's so SJW that even the lefties will go over to his side when he reveals himself to be one of them.

Then why did he kill Glenn?
He should've killed Rick for being a straight white male

>alpha
>a woman

Killing animals doesn't count.

Exactly. Same shit as Playboy Bunnies. Ingrate bitches. While they're complaining about nothing the ugly fuckers like me and you are breaking our backs in the hopes of Negan inviting us to a game of ping pong and a glass of lemonade.

>Negan is so OP he can even kill Saitama
Confirmed for biggest Mary Sue in history

>Negan killing that sjw power fantasy character

wtf I love Negan now

Rick was a leader. Leader's would have probably been harder to come by than some asian guy.

We've seen a bunch of leaders in the walking dead, But Glenn was the last Asian on earth

>short hair
>woman

After the fiasco the head bashing was, they won't do any of these things in the show

>The women can just not join his harem and not have nice things
WOW WHAT AN OPTION TO HAVE.

Like hey, you can be take dick that you don't actually want to take, but you get to eat well. Or, you could not take dicks, but then you don't get to do anything fun ever.
No one is winning in this situation but Negan. He may not be a rapist but he's still a douche.

I remember in the comics Negan almost passed up killing Glenn specifically because he didn't want to look racist, then complained about appearing racist every time it was brought up afterward.

Well, his kid will kinda carry his genes on post his cessation.

Negan is a shit character. Only autists hype him up because he bashed Glenn's head once.
I hope they do a much better job in tv series

>Implying the kid won't get et for drama

>Governor makes Maggie take her shirt off
>Bends her over
>Doesn't rape her
Why did they make tv Governor a pussy?

All the controversy made the episode do even better in the live+3 than the cliffhanger scheme alone would've, they'll have Negan cut little Hershel II out of Maggie's belly and home run him with Lucille over Alexandria's walls if it can get them back up to that 18 mil consistently.

Lol, really? What a shitty show you have here, folks. Better to read comic and watch this garbage only for Negan scenes.

*Daryl scenes
Fixed that for you

Negan cucking his own men is pretty stupid. Men don't think rationally on that sort of situation, all it will take is one that can't handle the humiliation to shoot him in the back.

Not when Negan has aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hatchet

Only reason Negan killed Alpha was because of how seeing how The Whisperers operate in their day to day lives fucked with his psyche so he had no other choice due to how batshit insane her philosophies are.

>how batshit insane her philosophies are
How crazy was she that Negan thought she was nuts?

She said that humans are animals and should act like animals. Civilization is mistake etc. Negan love civilization and want to build one. He doesn't want some insane wildlings to ruin it.

The comic has such shit art though.

Yes. But art becomes much better after few issues. Also some moments are really well-drown. Like Carl losing his eye scene.

She let her entire army run a rape train on her 14 year old daughter because animal urges are natural, or whatever

every night

>cheat on your wife
>zombie apocalypse happens
>outlaw cheating
i guess he learned the lesson

I've seen stuff from various issues. I'm just not into the style they used. There are better forms of macabre art they could've used.

>She said that humans are animals and should act like animals

She'd have to be crazy to believe her own philosophy was best, because regardless of whether civilization is always doomed to fail, it'll topple her own hunter-gatherer society with little problem by simple fact of being a dozen steps ahead of it.

It's also funny they still use human weapons like steel blades despite claiming to be au naturale. Shouldn't they stick to rocks and twigs on principle?

>fiasco
>a couple of cretins bitching on twitter is now a fiasco
Say it ain't so.

>Name baseball bat after dead wife
>Have sex with bat every night
>Bat gets destroyed
>It's like losing his wife all over again

Her group has survived 4-5 years into the apocalypse, so there must be some merit to her philosophy.

Not really, all they have to do is keep to themselves and not get eaten

I wonder why 7 billion others didn't think of that

Well, her philosophy is retarded like philosophy of every woman. In combination with fact that there is fucking zombie apocalypse it creates this shit. It's pretty effective to survive, but this life is total shit.

There's some merit to it, ja, but it's intrinsically doomed to obsolescence, and furthermore and most egregiously she thought it could contend with an organized, gun-toting coalition of fortresses.

I also find it hard to believe that at no point did any of her followers think "Wait a second, nobody here's using a gun, me and my buddies could blow the leader away and take over".

Because most people are stupid

>>Have sex with bat every night
how?

Up

The

Ass

>and most egregiously she thought it could contend with an organized, gun-toting coalition of fortresses.
Their siege from yesterday's issue is going pretty well. A few fire arrows lit up the buildings, and it's not like they have fire hoses.

>"Wait a second, nobody here's using a gun, me and my buddies could blow the leader away and take over".
You then have the hundreds/thousands of zombies they hang out with swarming you, as well as dozens of pissed off Whisperers who will blend in with them and start shanking anybody with a gun.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I had a feeling someone would say this. But... barbed wire bat up the ass doesn't sound like something you could just come back from. All that puncturing and perforation to your anus would kill you man.

He told Rick later that he was bluffing when he said that.

Turn

It

Around

It didn't kill your mother

user lied to you. As Negan said (he can lie, you know), he was rubbing bat with his dick. He probably took off wire first though.

I can't wait for 7x07. Carl meets Negan, Negan's harem shows up, and someone gets their face burn with a hot iron.

I'm guessing the half finale for this season will be "I can't wait to show you what I've done to your son"

That's basically the same as any job. That is capitalism.

Since Carl is not second badass tough guy in the show like in comics, looks like Deryl took his place.

*wife's son

This makes more sense.

Uh, I wish it would.

I don't know what you do for a living but I know I don't get paid to take a dick on the daily for ten hours at a time...

Maybe. We know Spencer gets gutted in the MSF

Nope. TSDF confirmed that Carl meets Negan like the comics

>*wife's son

Is Carl badass in the show? I only watched 1st season and 7th. He looked like a bitch. Rick looked like bitch too tough.

Everyone's a bitch in the show, except Carol.

Carls a little faggot compared to me, nuked a whole city and sided with my nazi vampire step daddy over my real one

He killed Holly before this, you goddamn retards.

No, Carl is a emotionless psychopath in the show

>"It's ok to kill helpless women, but DO NOT rape them"
Ok, Negan, that makes sense

Well, it looks like she took place of Andrea from comic. When and how did Andrea from show died?
p.s. How people can watch adventures of bunch of pussies?

Are you a retard? Michonne and Sasha take Andrea stuff. Carol took a Carol scene and now a Michonne plot point. Don't post about shit you have no idea about.

He's the best character in the comic cunt.

*Carol took a Coral scene

Killing is equal, rape is sexist.

How the fuck did zombies take over in this universe?

They walk at a max speed of 1mph and are gullible retards. I refuse to believe somehow the entire human race was almost wiped out by them

This "women are always the victims" thing is getting really old

Men can be raped too

test

get a load of this fag

From what I remember zombie movies and shit never took off in their universe with Night of the Living Dead apparently being a huge failure that barely anyone knows about.

Because of that when the dead all got up everyone kept body shotting and ignoring head shots + everyone kept getting bit and shrugging it off not knowing the repercussions

Mercy killing for implementation of this plans. It's pretty rational.

He's had a few moments, but even in the comics he didn't have too many moments until this point. Here's some of my favorite Carl moments

youtube.com/watch?v=AFXyiQWFZno

youtube.com/watch?v=cmqrherqGos

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ10p51NHUI

youtube.com/watch?v=zuJpzhp94u4

youtube.com/watch?v=h_U2YHJRAmg

youtube.com/watch?v=kFx7KgUCBMI

youtube.com/watch?v=j38FSNaMBsc

When does Eugene get his rightful harem?

Romero's films just outright never existed.

It probably took a day max for them to realize body shots don't work, the military isn't that stupid

>7 billion
m8

positive thinking

>military isn't that stupid

Stop posting you retarded attention whore

Thx for these videos, mate.
But
>he didn't have too many moments until this point.
He did a lot of nice shit, including necessary killing of crazy kid.

Triggered me

I said not too many. Not none.