Best way to kill myself? No access to guns. Few drugs. This isn't a meme

Best way to kill myself? No access to guns. Few drugs. This isn't a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've heard this is a good way

Dude. There is no sure fire way to kill yourself. Most sucide methods are around 10% success rate.

I know. I'm just looking for the best way

Dude out side of a bullet to the head there is no great way to off yourself. Almost all of them are around 10% chance of success. I tried several methods and I can attest.

I'd say get really drunk near a fast river. But even then. Why would u want to kill yourself if you don't mind askin?

Are you glad they didn't work?

Come on broham, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided ended on a cliffhanger. Don't you want to know how it ends?

Just remember: you're giving up this life for the next, whatever that may be. Are you truly willing to give up what you have now?

A little... sometimes... still wish I was dead, but try to ignore it day to day.

Im horrified of drowning. That would probably be the worst one for me. Just general life shittyness

Deep

Then just get really drunk. Ignoring pain is what people do. Like tgose instagram whores are doing it because their life sucks. Positive people act that way because their life sucks. Get drunk. Ignore it for one more minute. You know?

That's what I've been trying to do the last two weeks

So whats one more day? Did something change in the last 24hrs?

I just feel like I'm getting worse and worse every day.

Keep your head up user, life gets better. Please don't go looking for a permanent solution to temporary problems. Whatever is going on will pass, just trust in God man. He'll get you through this. And before you tell me that you're an edgy atheist, I'll tell you that maybe you should give it a shot. Your life has meaning, and you have meaning. People care about you user, keep your chin up.

Thanks friend. I do believe in some sort of God though.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Just kys and meet your maker. Why is that asshole making you suffer?

Not OP but I don't know or the other guy but idk
What if the next life is being a cat with a loving family

Literally sit on your ass all day, sleep, eat, etc etc.

Because that's how some lessons need to be taught. You'll never be resilient if you haven't faced hardship.

That would be the life

You can do this man, you can get through this. You're stronger than everything that's happening right now. Youll get out of this rut. Do you want to get some stuff off your chest?

What about just taking handfuls of every pill I see?

God needs to teach you some arbitrary lesson in pain and suffering, so He creates you and you suffering. Still sounds like an asshole.

Nah I don't really want to whine about my personal life on Sup Forums

>Wants to be taken serious.
>Uses picture of Spongebob.

-Permanent solution to temporary problems

This sounds amazing

It will. It might not. Who knows. Not saying everything gets better. But if your only reason for dying is that your life sucks then instead of doing it all haphazard, plan it through. Know that outside of guns, everything is mostly a crapshoot. Hanging? Takes several minutes 10~30 minutes til you dead. during that time You piss and your pants. OD on drugs? To get that much stuff you need connections. You already said don't want to drown. Jumping a building 9 time out of 10 you survive as a invalid. Even gun to the head has over 50% chance that you will survive and be some brain dead retard. Even if life gets progressively worse from this point on it is better than being a useless invalid that need to piss in a bottle and shit in a bag. Oh... Don't get me started on setting yourself on fire...

Cool. Let's say I go with your premise. He's an asshole. Now what? That dude still have you life, and everything you see around you. That dude still made you a rational human being, with the ability to look at the situation and call him an asshole. Who knows what he has in store for us man, that's not for us to know. It's above our pay grade, but we should understand that he's there for us, and that he has a plan.

If you’re going for pills then make sure they are the right ones, you probably wont die if you take laxatives. I say the best way is to jump off a tall building, since if its tall enough its a 99% success rate and you atleast get to fly for a while before dying.

Last time I did that I ended up taking a bunch of different antibiotics and had cotton mouth for a month.

>Best way to kill myself? No access to guns. Few drugs. This isn't a meme
Stay on this site nothing creative or positive here,

It's not whining, I'm not sure why you consider it that. Take it into perspective, if you think its whining then your problems can't be that bad, but if your problems are so bad that you're considering hurting yourself, then they have to be really serious. They can't be both.

Just 15 years of being yourself and doing what you want/love

My family has some bottles of pain killers and sleeping pills stored. Would that work?

Your family has some stuff stored. How old are you user?

Bro instead of killing yourself just take everything you own and sell it. Use the money on a used car and gas for said car. Drive as far as you can until you run out of gas money. This is important you must use absolutely all the money you have to the point where you can no longer feed yourself. Then when you are out of gas money try to find a job. This will completely reset the way you think about your life. Best of luck

Mid 20s. Just live with a few of my brothers

Suicide isn't the answer, OP
I know you're probably going through shit that some of us couldn't even begin to understand

But I feel like death is the answer too, but I always so no and things always lighten up

You'll be okay one day, just gotta keep your chin up

And you can follow your same premises to whatever fantasy land you like; syllogisms get you nowhere. The only truth is that human knowledge and understanding has its limits. Anyone trying to sell you their false religions and God is an impostor.

Not really. You need large doses in order for it to really work. Most likely you will feel sick and throw all of that up after you pass out. Unless you know exactly what you are doing with those pills. You just gonna get really sick.

Then what are you doing man!? You've got your entire life ahead of you! Think of the possibilities! You can literally do whatever you want, go wherever you want! Why not have the time of your life, and then come back to this suicide thought when you've really lived your life?

lostallhope.com

SpongeBob is a serious matter

Dude you need to do what I am about to do. Get some alcohol and fap before passing out drunk.

OP wants to kill himself, why are some of you trying to change his mind?

Two things. First, look up syllogism. Second, I know for a fact that I live a more fulfilling and happy life because of my belief in God. Assuming there is no God, the idea of God still made a positive impact on my life and, through me, a positive impact in the life of the one's I interact with. That alone should be enough, even for non believers. But you're taking away from user's thread, and your pessimism won't help in this situation.

Not trying to change his mind. Saying that like all things in life logistics of euthenasia is complex.

Good idea.

Use argon or nitrogen instead of helium. Helium tanks in the US have a percentage of air in them to stop this sort of thing I think. Argon and nitrogen can be purchased pure from a welding supply store, functions in the same way towards asphyxiation. Will keep you from acquiring brain damage from oxygen deprivation should the helium not work.

Im gonna agree with some of these people. Especially No body asked to get born but youre here. Accept it. Sure you could try offing yourself. Im a total alcoholic and I don't wanna die even if I should. But I wouldn't want to fail and be a brain dead alcoholic who can't stand up and pissing through tube. Life sucks man but if its gonna suck let it suck your Dick not your humanity.

you cant do this
its really hard to get pure helium
you can only get diluted which will probably just cause brain damage

You said it annon that guy is a real asshole

Don't try to kill yourself. Most people fuck up their suicides and it's not like you need yet another failure in your life, do you?

Because OP is a beautiful misguided soul, and sometimes we make trash desisions. Suicide leaves a path of remorse and sadness and touches everyone that was involved in the life of the victim. Suicide is selfish, and worst of all it means you don't have the guts to keep pushing when the going gets tough. Fuck suicide. OP can get through this, I know he can.

Big OOF

>happy
Try to stick with words within your vocabulary -- ones you understand.

>best way to kill myself with access to nothing? I have to die on a very impatient schedule
>spongeguy relate

Just get some acid, it may make things a little less boring, I'm drunk

Imagine how boring death is

Stop with suicde is selfish BS. If you are in pain and want it to stop that is a selfish action since you are only thinkong about your self. Telling someone that they are selfish for contemplating suicide is just piling on shit upon shit. GTFO.

Ive tried suicide twice. Didnt work. Then i got hooked on heroin. Made me wanna live & enjoy life. My life is shit regardless so why not numb the pain

Don't be fucking retarded, OP, unless you want to be literally retarded. Don't use helium. Or just don't do it at all.

Not sure what you're getting at, but again, you're trash for derailing this. Fuck off and go masturbate to a trap thread, the adults will stay here and make sure OP doesn't do anything that he'll regret as he bleeds out, or screams in pain.

Are you still on heroin? Have you overdosed yet?

I tried that and woke up with a tube up my dick

Get a bag and tie around your neck nice and tight.
Post your credit card info before you check out faggot.

You lost me when you said selfish

This is Sup Forums and it sure ant pretty but you see there are people here for you who are equally as fucked up as you are. But were here man. Literally no one can stop you but we don't wanna see another dead user. Have a drink, jerk off, and take tomorrow by the balls. Fuck a hooker for all I care. But if it comes to it i wish you well.

death by cop.

self explanitory.

Hail Stan

Of you are willing to kill yourself try this. Spe n 1 month working out for a minimum of 1 hour each day. Tell us how you feel after

No. The truth hurts, suck it up. Suicide is fucking selfish. With suicide you remove yourself from the life of everyone that loves you and cares for you with no consideration of any of their feelings. He needs to hear the truth, he can make it out of this. He's better than this.

Take some pain killers, grab a razor, vertical slice.
it might look ugly, but you won't feel much and it won't take long before the blood loss makes you faint.

I'm not black

can't feel remorse if you're dead retard

What is reading comprehension? Remorse comes right before you die.

they'll still shoot you if you can get a fake gun and wave it around. also knives work if you're drugged up enough.

and it ends there retard

This desu. Youll just end up staying alive but youll be even more fucked

That's what you think

some people kill themselves when they know nobody cares anymore,how is that selfish?

Gun is the best way but doesn't always work.

Had my shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger but the shell was a dud...

Oof. Are you happy you lived?

Find a fire in a low income neighborhood (there is always a fire there) and just go in saving kids n shit. If you're gonna kill yourself, might as well save someone too so you can be remembered as a legend.

Only remorse was forgetting what I ordered for McD run.

Pretty decent idea

Good idea

Watch anime for 10 hours.

Alright dude. As edgy as you want to be, these are real conversations with real people, and your actions could potentially affect the rest of this guy's life. You're probably some stupid teenager, but realize that your trash jokes can have some very real outcomes.

I'm going to sleep OP. I hope you can get through all this crap. Please find someone to talk to before you make any permanent desisions. God loves you.

Ive been sober for 2 months because of my job & i hate it. But no i havnt overdosed because im smart about it. Honestly the only thing keeping me alive is knowing i can get high in a couple months. Its like a holiday

dont kill yourself lol simple as that everything u go through in life eventually gets fixed, its inevitable. kill urself now and ur wasting decades worth of potential talent and skill, and who fucking knows if you might invent the next biggest thing? dont be a little bitch and just deal with it until it starts to wear off.

"yeah the death of the unsuccessful and useless does not benefit society in the long term as a whole"

Definitely! I was in a deep depression, drinking a half of liter of rum a day. Overweight, lonely and thousands in debt.

Took this as a sign. Since then, went back to school, lost 40 lbs, making 70k a year and have a gf that loves me.

Things get better. If you've hit rock bottom, the only way left is up.

Look to this guy for inspiration OP!

>Fuck off
or what? What are you going to do about it, fuccboi?