I had to have my girlfriend arrested for domestic violence and for destroying my home. I feel bad. What should I do...

I had to have my girlfriend arrested for domestic violence and for destroying my home. I feel bad. What should I do? The state attorney picked up the charges so I can’t help her in any way. Nor do I really think I should.

shit dude that sucks, how bad was it destroyed? I imagine you took photos, show me?

don't feel bad man. she deserves hell, abuse ain't no joke

If that's her, I'd imagine showing us her tits would probably make you feel better. Trust me, I'm a psychologist.

The cops came and took photos. I took them all out of my phone. She shoved me through a window (floor to ceiling next to our front door style). The injuries and damages are still classed as misdemeanor but I feel like she won’t learn anything from a slap on the wrist. I genuinely feel like she needs to lose her job in the medical field (anger issues + working with patients).

In the 911 call they have her in the background saying “if you call the cops, I’ll just tell them you hit me. Who will they believe; a guy covered in tattoos or a girl wearing scrubs?”

If she loses her job over this dont expect to have a gf anymore

I’m okay not getting her back, she’s been pretty physically abusive since day one. It started jokingly but then led to her being actually violent and breaking things / throwing heavy glass objects at me and shit when she would drink.

Miguel?

I had to file this and submit it tomorrow.

kek

pussy bitch

Has she been to jail before this recent event?

you spelled her name wrong at least twice

10/10 she doesn't exist

Are you an army vet?

Way to go OP, show bitches that they can't just do whatever they want because they're pretty and have a pussy.

Nah. I just saw my mom abused for years by my stepdad and I knew better than to retaliate or fight back in way. I’d be in jail even though she did the damage and attacked me.

PUSSY BITCH

Autumn is a pretty simple name to spell. Sorry. It was shitty having to basically throw someone I loved under the bus.

Do you browse k since you on weapons right???

Is she from the Philippines?

No. Just a tan white girl. We live in south west Florida.

Congrats on getting your future life ruined because women think any charges on a woman is basically an attack on them too

women can be as awful as they want to men and get applauded

That’s what I’m worried about. I’m working with the state attorney but I feel like if she gets off Scott free there will be retaliation by her and bunch of other bitches.

typical woman

this is why all interactions with women need to be filmed because they're untrustworthy and legally children

even if they do prosecute every dude she ever dates after you will be keying your car

every girl who you date who hears this story will panic about your future retribution for when they feel their right to abuse you might be removed

id honestly get loggers and some crude cameras up now youll need them the rest of your life

It’s bullshit that the justice system works this way. If it was a dude throwing a chick into a window, it would be all over the news and shit. But she isn’t even worried. Violence is violence. I plan on getting out of town after the court date. I don’t need to be in this house where so much negative shit went down.

Oh, I confused you with someone I know. He had the same story same type of girl and spoke to me about in great detail of the event and it sounds like your story. My bad thug hope you find your peace brobro

I watched a friend's roomate get 18 months house arrest for fake rape charges because he wasn't upset enough when she dumped him

so she claimed he raped him to 'make sure he'd be upset enough'

he got cleared she got NOTHING

My attorney told me to be ready for false accusations and for her to motion things that didn’t happen. False claims of rape, abuse, etc. should get the same punishment as actual people that commit the crimes.

women claim that there's systemic bias against them

the whole system is made to coddle them

the only system anything you can find over genders is against men, and hard

Kel this

lets be real, actually attacking someone is way worse than a false accusation of it

but it should be a substantial crime yes, just more in the fraud realm of punishments

I’m content with being alone. She was the first girl I’ve ever actually considered marrying until her true colors came out. She aborted our kid without talking to me or getting any opinions from me, then all of this shit happened. She’s a terrible person and I hope the judge picks up on that vibe she puts off of “poor little me”. I want them to make an examples out of her.

Kenan that

Agreed. Claiming to be raped just to ruin someone’s life / career should carry some major punishment.

instead its a fast track to be a pubic speaker about being a victim and all the applause and gifts you can handle

i wonder why women do it?

hmmmmm

I never thought I’d be back to being alone at 27. It sucks dealing with court and attorneys and cops. I’m a pretty quiet dude (hence voicing my life on Sup Forums). Autumn was a solid chick, but she will do this again and again unless she actually gets punished with jail time.

she wont get smacked down until much later in life

and she will be portrayed as the poor victim when it happens and her past both will be ignored as well as if it somehow gets mentioned they'll call it victim blaming

I have a couple good things on my side case wise. All the physical damage she caused was photographed by police. Same with damage to the house. She’s also violated the no contact order multiple times and it’s been submitted. Her mom has also been calling making threats which is harassment by proxy. I’m hoping everything stacked on the judges desk lands her at least a few days in jail which would make her lose her medical career and reputation.

I wouldn't feel bad, OP. Millenials need to learn that there are consequences for their actions.

odds are shes gonna get probation only

if she's lucky she'll get a mutual restraining order because the judge agreed for a 'why not' which she will use later to prove you were equally guilty

She literally has broken the no contact order so many times and not once has it been nice or apologetic. She believes nothing will happen to her. Pure entitlement mentality.

document it all and hope itll matter

Thanks for letting me vent guys. I miss the old Sup Forums. This was a decent thread.