Guys im 22 and depressed

guys im 22 and depressed.

my grades are good, i got a fast metabolism and i'm a handsome little cunt.

anyone know if it gets better? Like i have all the normie shit going for me but i want to fucking die.

only reason i won't an hero is because it'd seem ungrateful and i like my parents.

take your vitamins

theres something bothering you. but what is it?

Try creating children

i think the problem is im entitled.

i expected more out of myself and i'm not where i thought i'd be by now.

maybe it's the loneliness from jumping from gal to gal, but i'm kind of used to it and the endings never really phase me.

i've been getting lots of speeding tickets because im always rushing, which has financially strained me a little.

i hate my parttime job. but it pays and is part-time so i really shouldn't complain

try anti depressants

i know i should go see a therapist or whatever.

but i'll be honest with you dude i think i'm gonna end up diagnosed with autism or bipolar disorder.

i'd be devastated.

it sounds to me like theres something you want to do but arent doing

Start working out 4 days a week and eating right. It's probably a shit diet, lack of sleep, and/or lack of exercise that's got you down.

cocaine is the answer you are looking for

Do your parents the favor, they feel your shame. Get it over with faggot, it gets A SHIT LOAD WORSE. Do you think it magically gets better?

man i just wanna enjoy normie shit.

kinda want a motorcycle, kinda want a gf

>both unattainable in my current situation
>lives with folks

i know this would drastically improve my life and i ignore it every day

i gotta get on the working out thing fr

Stop caring about it OP just embrace it and i dont mean an hero

youll be amazed with how much you can achieve when you stop caring about the normie shit

>Like i have all the normie shit going for me but i want to fucking die

>maybe it's the loneliness
>>from jumping from gal to gal

>i think the problem is im entitled

could work

got cops 2 force me in2 hospital mental ward last year at age 24. got diagnosed with 5 things and a 4,000 $ bill.

I suggest you write goals, and thoughts down. Don't be disappointing that life can get worse and worse. Just be the man you know you're supposed 2 b nigger

chances are youre doing something (or not doing something) to make yourself unhappy. The trick is finding out what and admitting it to yourself

holy trips

This isnt set in stone, all sorts of variations of exercises and foods can be used. This is just what i liked and still do

Mon - Legs
4 sets leg ext 10-15reps
4 sets squat 6-10 reps
3 sets leg press 10-12 reps
4 sets leg curl 10-12reps
3 set db stiff legged or walking lunges

Tues - Chest
4 sets incline db or barbell 8-12
3 sets flat db or barbell 8-12
3 sets db fly or machine 12-12 reps
2 sets weighted dips

WED OFF

thur - back
bodyweight pullups 4 sets upto 15
bent over row barbell or db 4 sets 8-12
front pulldown wide or narrow (switch it up) 3 sets 8-10
cable row 3 sets 6-10
behind the head(ya ya they're bad blah blah blah) 2 sets 15 reps Medium easy weight...just squeeze.

fri - shoulders/arm
3 sets db press or front military 8-10
3 sets side laterals 10-12
3 sets reaer lateral machine or db 10-12
6 sets shrugs behind the back for 3 sets and too the front for 3

tris
3 sets 10-15 rope pushdown
3 sets french curl bar or machine 6-10
3 sets reversed push down (palms facing) 8-10

bis
3 sets barbell curl or cambered bar 8-12
3 sets preacher machine or db/barbell 8-12
2 sets hammer curl db or rope 10-15
wrist curls 13-20 reps 2 sets
Do abs mon-thur

Do calves tue-fri

Practice things like drop sets and giant sets on certain weeks as well. Say on bench you decided to do a 3-4 rep weight...well after you get 3-4 drop it in half and do another 12 right away...push yourself.

DIET

meal 1
6 eggwhites 2 yolks
3/4 cup oatmeal water or 1% milk
one scoop whey protein
meal2
can of tuna
1/2 cup rice
light italian dressing(olive oil)
meal 3
6-8oz chicken
5oz sweet potato
1/2 cup green beans
1 tbsp peanut butter
meal 4
1 can of tuna
1/2 cup rice
light italian (olive oil)
train
meal 5
2 scoops whey, 1 gatorade
meal 6
6-8oz sirloin or steak
large dinner salad with red wine vinegar/olive oil

Got 30lbs of noob gains in 8 months following this strictly. Lost fat % too. Felt great, took my life to the next level.

Get a gf that you love and make sure she loves you.

Let all your feelings on her and she'll take care of it with her love and affection

man i feel bad for my parents. i know they think they did something wrong, and me being a sad sack and living with them probably reads as "everything you have isn't enough to make me happy"

of course the opposite is true, i'm more worried i'll never attain the married-no morgage-two cars-kids in college-meme.

like thats the mf dream right?

my coworkers branded me a nihlisist but i care man.

school matters enough, take some pride in the shit i do, what i drive, who i'm with, ect

i know it's all nonsense but i gotta hold on to a few things.

i got into a similar situation back in the day, but i managed to talk* my way out of it

i'm not, not driven to succeed in my feild, but its the worry alone that college is totally pointless and its just gonna be debt

which isn't too bad i have a job/scholarships/family but that'd be a big fucking waste ya know.

*tried to kill myself back in my first run at college, got hospitalized, after first day convinced staff i was doing it for a girl who broke up with me or some gay shit like a weird get her back scheme and got out that morning

school, work, social shit and living with my parents are making me unhappy, but all that shit is temporary and i'm not that bummed out about it

Travel, over seas to a shitty country. You will become more grateful for what you have.

What part of what country? Can you start biking to places instead of driving (you'd be surprised at how much territory you can cover) - it saves on tickets and get s you healthy.
Taking drugs? STOP.
Are you working towards a degree, or just languishing in bullshit course to get good grades? Decide on a major and finish!
Brain chemical imbalance? Psychiatrist.
Using your fucking smartphone? PUT IT DOWN.
TC tyurns you r brain to cotton candy, but even that is better than smartphones for your mind.
Get some friends. Non-sexual friends - I mean, some that you wouldn't have sex with. Go camping with them.
Get a hobby - build something.

I did this. Went and lived in Denmark for 2 years. Got taxed into the fucking ground and eventually had to beg my father for money to afford to get back to the US. I appreciate what I have a lot more now.

Find you a good, loyal woman

That is a brilliant fucking comment. A general lack of vitamins and minerals is usually the source of depressions, yet everyone in this thread thinks that woowoo will be the cure.

do they sell those in the us?

i'm not, not grateful, i'm just on the cusp of moving out and frustrated
got some multivitamins i never take so i guess that'll be a thing

What part of what country? Can you start biking to places instead of driving (you'd be surprised at how much territory you can cover) - it saves on tickets and gets you healthy.
Taking drugs? STOP.
Are you working towards a degree, or just languishing in bullshit course to get good grades? Decide on a major and finish!
Brain chemical imbalance? Psychiatrist.
Using your fucking smartphone? PUT IT DOWN.
TV turns your brain to cotton candy, but even that is better than smartphones for your mind.
Get some friends. Non-sexual friends - I mean, some that you wouldn't have sex with. Go camping with them.

Stop looking for happiness, it's already within you. Stop thinking so much and just pay attention to your surroundings, find a hobby and challenge yourself good luck brothers.

Why is everyone falling for OPs autistic lies. He's some fat incel neckbeard that's vicariously living throughs 4chans validation of his delusions.

That is unless he posts a timestamp proving he's not a 300 pound basement dweller. But you see he wont.

What were you doing in Denmark?

OP an heroed.
/thread