What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

He never drinks alcohol.

too much freedumb

>He never drinks alcohol.
apparently his mother drank gallons while she carried the orange fucktard

kek, Sup Forums go home.

We live in the greatest country on Earth. Suck it, faggot.

>He never drinks alcohol.
WT actual FUCK?
Why the fuck wouldn't he?

HE DRANK WATER

FUCK DRUMPF

IT WAS HER TURN

He drinks water like a toddler trying to learn how to drink water for the first time.

A smart man can see others make mistakes then learn from their experience

Way to take the bait faggot

because he can get all the awesome prescription drugs from his lackey doctor

to be fair, he acts like a toddler the rest of the time

I'm sure OP means that he drinks like an uber faggot, which he, in fact, does.

I know. Fuckers are ugly.

>trump
>learning

hah, good one

>my hands are so small, i have to use both hands

His brother died from it.

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

We've, uh.... We've got a lot of issues.

I think he said it was because his brother was an alcoholic. Trump has apparently never had a single drink in his entire life.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>A smart man
>trump
pick one

Why would he? cocaine at 3 AM is the next best thing.

RECALL

COUNT THE VOTES

RUSSIA

Cocaine turns white people in niggers.
>Bad attitude
>Short with people
>Breath smells like dog shit

Makes millions per year
>Is a billionaire
>Becomes president of most powerful nation
>Not smart
It looks like you need to remove yourself from the gene pool some way there paco

Don't lump us all in with that dipshit. OP.

i think your pic solves the jif/gif question
also, shouldn't it be "jenius"?

looks too much like "penis"

low quality bait... retarded question

>in
In to***

lol you virgins take yourselves too seriously

fuck off pussy. every western country is jealous of Americans for electing Trump. All their leaders are apologist cunts who roll out the red carpet for brown hordes and lock people up for hate speech. You dont deserve to call yourself an American.

1. When Trump is ousted from power, the 2016 Election results shall be considered null and void.
2. Hillary Clinton will be sworn in as President.

Pretty sure he doesn't do that stuff either as an extension of the no alcohol rule he applies to himself.

His fuck you attitude most likely stems from only sleeping 5 hours a day.

None of those things are a sign of intelligence. Bush was the president at one point after all.

>every western country is jealous of electing Trump
hahahaha

no

>brown people scare me
>mommy hold my cock
>mommy

kek

Bush was the CEO of a failed business too. WTF, America?

It honestly sounds like you're the pussy.

You should be locked up for faggot speech.

Being this retard even on a forum like this is a clear indication that you don't get much time with other people or ala complete autistic child

To me that just looks like he wants to keep the bottle from shaking because of his shaky hands. He does look like he has Alzheimers or Parkinson in early stages.

No, I actually have a large and formidable cock. I could fight you, good sir.

Literally you

Most social conservatives like you are secretly in the closet, actually.

More like a large and formidable cock...up your ass
>got em.

I called you a pussy.
faggot.

Just because your uncle stuck his dick in your pooper didn't make him gay. He was desperate and drunk.

Because the person he was running against was a shit show, as much as you think the American people are retarded, we don't like losers, ingrained in every American is the will to win even if it means switching sides, liberals and faggots like you will either die out or switch sides in American society. Clearly you are just completely mad about losing

sad

Watched a documentary on Hitler. He have speeches, make Germany great again, and get rid of illegal immigrants (he was talking about Jews at the time). If you listen to Hitler's speeches and just replace Jews with Mexicans and Germany with America, it would be indistinguishable from Trump.

Clinton was actually a qualified candidate much along the lines of Barack Obama. Thank you for proving how stupid you and 62 million other Americans were in November of 2016.
Stupid.

You've clearly got some other type of problems, I can't make you a wall builder there Juan but I can make a beautiful garden which would get more use out of you then anyone else in the world. All you have to do is dig a little, let's say three feet and lay down and I'll do the rest

dwop a wed piw

>Discussing how Trump is actually retarded
>nngh you're just mad!!
Maybe stop bringing Hillary into a discussion she will no longer be a part of?

Pshh, lady had no idea how to handle classified information and then try and play it off? Fuck her and good riddance.

Bullshit.

yeah and look at germany since hitler was removed from power. like 1/3rd muslim. retard.

America pulls all the smartest children from around the world with hundreds more lining up for our ivy league schools, please sit down and examine why America is the greatest super power in the world before trying to come to an online American sports hotdog challenge forum

>I get my news from Whitebart

Actually no, the FBI did not charge Clinton with any criminal wrongdoing.

He was talking about bush but you've clearly showed how stupid and lazy you are

and yet you still keep defending the shitstain you elected in 2016.
Keep it up, faggot.

He again was referring to bush you lazy degenerate

Gore won the popular vote, much in the same way Clinton did, so no.

OP is a nigger lovin' faggoty fag

less than most other people in the world

quiet Trumpfag
your President eats 2 Big Macs at once without the buns

OP is actually trying to get faggots like you to look in the fucking mirror. Still waiting.

Fuck offffff OP

Oh yes, that makes it better.

You are the shit stain whom others feel sorry enough for not to have someone else clean up your pathic bodily fluids as you mostly will remove yourself from what we humans refer to as life. Trump won because he was the best choice bush won because he was the best choice of you can't as an adult step back and answer your own questions with logic and thoughtfulness you're the problem

Fuck off Obama loving muslim gay nigger fucking fucktard - and take your tranny wife and niglets with you - faggot

That insult has nothing to do with anything.

Also, if you are in America he is YOUR President too. If you aren't in America, go back to sucking on our teets.

And the 4th biggest economy in the world. What's your point?

Electoral college there bud I don't think you understand the value of it and why the founding fathers had made a state that didn't host the people but create the raw materials to have as much power as a state where the population could over take the minority so easily. Your history is shit such as your thought process and yourself

>not knowing 80% of businesses fail in their first few years
>still thinking you know anything abot business

Is it autism or dementia?

No you don't...you don't know freedom at all

Not just an American issue, you can see the nativism in Brexit and other countries as well.

the 2/3 are still being german?

I don't think you understand how little you matter in everyday life and society, Trump is the most known man in present day, he will be known for most likely a century. You will be forgotten after your parents die

Freedom is your nuanced version of communism isnt it?

>being able to con people means he's smart

>James Woods
/ourguy/

Not even. You are a shrinking hemorrhoid minority in this country.
Trump was a huge mistake
and you are a huge faggot for refusing to admit it.

If its so easy and not for smart people how come you’re poor and stupid?

Quick, without googling, who was the 25th president of the U.S.? It's been at least 100 years, so he ought to be known, right?

So you admit you worship Hair Furor. That's better than most Trumpfags here user.
+1

If you don't have the skills to understand what someone's talking about or their point or their direction when it's clearly formatted on the American sports hotdog comparison forum, you lack the capacity to understand the meaning behind what we humans call politics

>i said it was easy

This.

#notmypresident

Trump was only elected because of a flaw in our electoral system.

Damn, that is some fine projection you got there.

Not sure how politics dictated another person's smarts, which I'll remind you, was the original argument.