Bae

bae

dyke

Woman who prefers women instead of men

Is the new album any good or is it just Sprained Ankle 2.0?

>she will never lick your pusy

Is she like lesbian lesbian, or """queer"""?
Only listened to half of it but there's more piano and it's a bit more fleshed out over all

personally i think i prefer sprained ankle (although i'm still on the first impression stage of the new one as ive only listened a few times)
there's more different instruments on the new one, it's not just her and her guitar theres piano and drums and strings in there too so it's less stripped back

Sprained ankle seems better on first impressions. Parts of TOTL seem cheesy.

If I'm hearing more about her sexual orientation than anything about her music upon my first time I've heard about her, I'm going to say "queer" in that she says she is into women but really just says it for show.

everything i read about her describes her as queer, but her first album was apparently largely about a big breakup with her girlfriend

She talks about God more than women, her orientation isn't even present in her music

That's a pretty dumb way to judge shit like that. She mentioned her sexuality like once in an interview a year ago and Sup Forums just has never gotten over it. When Sprained Ankle started getting traction most didn't even know she was gay.

>Baker identifies as gay and Christian (wikipedia)

yeah, sure

I was at a Dunkin Donuts this morning on my way to work to get me and the boys some coffee, when I saw a small woman with dark circles under her eyes getting short with one of the employees.

"I have ten Dunkin Donuts gift cards! TEN! Are you telling me none of these work?!"

"Ms. Baker please calm down, you're on your tenth cup of coffee this morning", said the server, visibly distressed and looking worried about the mental state that the customer was in.

As the people in line started yelling at the woman to step to the side, she told them to shut up and give her some Dunkin Donuts gift cards or she would stand there all day. She picked up a guitar that was leaning against the counter and shouted, "OKAY I WILL PLAY YOU ALL A SONG IF I CAN GET SOME COFFEE!"

We had to leave to get to work on time, but I swear I heard her say something like, "Is this because I'm a Christian?! Or is it because I'm gay?!" as we exited the building.

What a weird day, Sup Forums

i haven't seen this pasta before but i like it

Lmao.

why do you have to remind me of this
courtney barnett too, fucks sake

>not being able to use your imagination
Pleb

I saw Julien Baker at a grocery store in Memphis yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen K-Cups in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first Julien kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the cups and started scanning it multiple times, Julien stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each cup and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Julien kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>tfw work at dunkin donuts
pls julien come to my store I'll give you free coffee

anyone have any rare juliens?
how adorable is her enormous mouth though?

Almost as adorable as her lazy eye.