Cringe Thread: Sperg Edition

Cringe Thread: Sperg Edition

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVMu3WzQof0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is some serious autism

It definitely is. It gets even worse too.

Sweet lord

triple dubs. what's the deal with this dude?

idk man, kinda digging his style on that salad there.

He's an aspie.

>that a good friend of mine took

I'm like 1% sure he took that picture

Holy shit, user. This is slightly worse than the one I've been posting.

Oh, he's a human cringe factory.

this guy should open up a salad buffet
his shitty comics could be used as the kids place mats

I just looked his page up myself, but pls keep posting. How do you know about this pages existence?

Found it randomly.

He literally has the neck width of a 7-year-old girl.

O_O

gill it

How bad is it that I genuinely feel sorry for this specimen

Pretty sure you don't have to redact a tweet by Katie Dippold. She has over 30 thousand followers and a verified account.

oh god i know him, i went to school with him in BC

If I take that off, would you die?

Don't feel bad for him, man. He's awful. Constantly posting facebook posts about how depressed he is fishing from likes from women who friendzoned him. He also uploads pictures of fast food he's eating CONSTANTLY.

He could definitely defend himself in a fight.

Its normal, this man is a lost soul, betrayed by the modern zeitgeist

see wow.. i forgot he existed OP. he used to sperg out in the art room in school. i think he delivers news papers as a job still.

Someone kill it before it goes to a movie theater

youtube.com/watch?v=rVMu3WzQof0

Please, the first recoil would snap his neck.
"local man walks into movie theatre, yells "Who's the bitch now!", shoots Black Panther poster and crumples to the floor dead with his shoulderblades behind his ears. One eye witness was quoted as saying: "Holy shit! His still trying to suck cocks!"

Honestly, I'm just glad I'm finally able to share this with the world. It's like a weight has been lifted. Normally it's just me and my friends snickering.

It would be extremely painful

Gee, I wonder what his motivation for all this is

You wasn't to know what's really cringy? Making fun of a slow person on an anonymous webpage where you can't even own up to what you say. Fucking pathetic.. why don't you post a pic of yourself , OP? We could all use a good laugh

He's clearly not slow; he writes like a normal person.

Well I mean fuck I'm no epitome of humanity (drunkard) but that's just beyond the scale of sad. How can a man act like that? Jesus

four u

Looks like he got drunk and passed out at a sharpie party with "friends" and woke up with cocks drawn on his face that he tried desperately to wash off

It makes me sad because billions of years of evolution have led up to the existence of this man. It is amazing. The part which saddens me is how fleeting life is. He will be the last of his kind for sure.

ok m8, burring the lead here, that's weapons grade autism.

>Paint S

the fucks that

Do you think she fucked herself with the flute?

what the fuck does that shit even mean? forgive god for what? making such a cretinous abomination such as yourself? These fucking people need to be used for fertilizer

"Who are you?"
HA!

Laughed

>calling this turbo-chad cringe
I would laugh, but instead I laff.

>Chef's salad
Such a basic ass fucking food. If it were ANY other salad it would be less autistic. If it was a summer salad with some fuckin goat cheese, kale, strawberries and walnuts he might even get some fuckin poon. But a chef's salad?

So he could be the next Chris Chan?

I'm trying to figure out how these virgins are multiplying. Something's fucky here.

that's the watermarks from the shitty mac editing software I quickly downloaded when I saw this thread.

>who you calling pin head

this guy looks like if the Anonymous mask was a person

Someone say sperlorg?

wowie