lel what a fag

basically. That's what happens when you let the knife slip

>multiple scars for self harm
>plays it off as an accident with a knife slip

Autism

Wrong way faggot

Cool. Bet it felt good

Fake and gay

seeing as it caught me by surprise, it more just scared the shit out of me. The bleeding was nice though

Noice

Whats wrong bud?

why does something have to be wrong lol

Why else would you do something like this?

I would argue nothings WRONG, I just like the adrenaline rush from bleeding. Tried to escalate then I did this shit from trying too hard. Gonna lay off for a while now.

Dumbass

Jesus Christ, I come back for the first time in 8 years and see this shit

The state of Sup Forums

Hmmm well you know theres better ways to achieve an adrenaline rush right? Im just saying cutting yourself is pretty fucked up. I worry about you man, I dont want for you to hurt yourself, and Im sure Im not the only one.

Straight up man, like what is this noise? No wonder I stopped coming here.

Thanks, I appreciate hearing that. In the summer months I plan on running a lot more to get the same fix, so it'll work out. Like I said after this stupid scare I'm gonna hold back a lot more too

Looks kinda like what I did to my wrist last year, cut deep enough to just see fat. The plan *was* to slit my wrists, but when I cut it clears my mind so right as I was getting into the rhythm of it, the feeling of wanted to die faded away. Ended up getting help after that, I think it's mainly a brain thing because I take pills now and I rarely get depressed and when I do I can usually think my way out of it instead of sinking into it.

Plenty of other websites man, I'm not keeping you here

>for fun
>to prove your a badass with a high threshold for pain
>to expand your threshold for pain
>to bleed for the devil in a ritualistic fashion
>to bleed out one sickness
>to impress girls you want to date
>because you want to see what happens when you die

Sorry to hear you went through that, cheers, hope all works out well man.

check, for fun (adrenaline rush) is the correct answer, at least for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmhOTG0rm5Q

Glad to hear it my friend, running is a good substitute for it. Trust me Ive been there, it starts as "for fun" but youd be surprised what going on in that head of yours. Anyways just trying to look out for you. Stay safe pal.

Also, anyone who wants to impress girls by doing this, stop, plz, it will not work.

Things are better, I cut like one time after that, but haven't felt the need to since. At worst I might hit myself or punch something. I got steroid shots in the scars so they're pretty flat, and after two years you can get them tattooed, so at the end of the year I'm gonna look into it.

femanon here,
if this man doesn't make your pussy wet, you're a retarded dyke and that's all.
youtube.com/watch?v=dL9Q818J1Yo

Wow this takes me back to when i was 14 and sliced a pentagram into my arm. Sure was edgy back then

i cut too and ur not alone but ur probably a rlly nice person or cool im sure someone will like you

pussy

cutting for the sake of cutting is pretty edgy, yeah. People cut for ulterior reasons however

One good cut why waste time if you faggots want to feel the “relieving pain”

Oh, I'm aware. People do like me, I wouldn't call myself depressed or anything.

Hey, this is the exact instructions I gave to a girl on a depression chatroom who asked me how to go about cutting herself.
Pic 100% related.

yeah for attention i bet. Do you jerk off thinking about the times people asked you what were those scars? Fucking degenerate scum, grow up.

Seeing as the time people asked is 0, no. I don't flaunt them like tattoos mate.

do it down the highway

jesus hahahaha you're crazy

good lord lmfao, asking how to cut to a stranger in a chatroom, smartie right there

note: i don't actually cut, not have I ever.
I 100% bullshitted this bitch to try to get her to do what's depicted in

Is that because you bring it up before they can ask? pls stop it mate, and grow up.

people ask me about my lighter burns and cuts all the time I just tell them I do it myself to expand my tolerance for pain then they call me an idiot and I tell them their gay and try to bet them I can hold a flame to myself longer than they can without screaming or even making a face bitches don't know about that threshold you know what I'm saying fuck a cry for attention and shit nigger

Almost as stupid as believing she actually cut herself.

Shit yeah, I scream about my habits more than a vegan engineering student, you got me lmao

You don't need to train to build pain tolerance. You just need to man up and stop being a fag. bet i could take you in a pain tolerance contest any day fag.

Same I made faggot socks to let them heal

LET ME RUN YOU OVER WITH MY CAR AND THEN YOU DO ME OK? U SCREAM/MAKE A FACE U LOSE
OK?

Nah man the socks are fine. The faggot is you

And to think that I smashed my fucking knee but people like you want to show off how much off how sad you are, as if every slash is a tally of how little you gave a fuck to care about yourself.

nah we can just punch each other closed fist. The first to back off loses. Used to do it my father and later with some friends. Still waiting for someone who can beat me. And i bet it wouldn't be a emo cut fag who would do it.

Never did I say I wasn't a faggot you cuck bitch

Yeah but you're the bad kind of faggot. Faggots in general are cool.

that's called boxing lol

You're doing it all wrong, fag. Here's how you really do that shit.

Bad boys are the best :)

yeah if you're bare handed taking turns punching each others fist i'm pretty sure that's not called boxing

also not that kind of bad.

mine was slightly edgy i cut an XD sort of as a joke

put your hand under a fucking lawnmower, fag

fucking satanic trips

oh you mean bloody knuckles maybe re-read your post faggot it looks like "punching each other (with) close fist" yeah I'm pretty good at that game though would definitely play you

Poster and creator of the image, I assure you she did.
Yes, she was actually that fucking stupid, enough so for me to screenshot the chatlog, stitch it together, throw a default rainbow gradient background on it in photoshop, and add some text before posting it on Sup Forums on the date written.

gonna need some pics though.

nah you read again.

bet you are. But my point here is that you don't build pain tolerance. It's all genes and power of will faggot. I never cut myself to be good at it, i just take it like the big boy i am.

Interesting. I've always been able to take it I guess, but the more I examine it while I do it to myself, the more I realize how transitory it is. The pain isn't even there once you know how to ignore it correctly and for me that's what took a little doing. is grinding your down to little ineffectual nubs really your will? lol you take it in the ass, faggot and I bet you aren't even white

grinding your knuckles down**

Wow nice scratches you pussy

Never got to the point of grinding them down they always give up before that :( You must be retarded to miss the point who cares about the knuckle game it can be applied to anything. Broke my arm when i was a kid while i was home alone, didn't even cry. Just went to my neighbor and asked for help. Got a gnarly scar from that if you're interested in big boi cuts

Ok, heres some of my tuffguy stories for you. As a structural steel fabricator I've had my knee crushed by 2000 pounds of steel, been electrocuted for 20+ seconds(blacked out, eyes rolled back and everything), smashed myself full force in the knee with a sledge on several occasions, fallen over on top of beds of nails(furnace walls with anchors for insulation welded on) and none of it really bothered me I just kept on working. I'm more interested in taking the flame from a lighter to myself than cutting. Try it, you might learn something. The pain is not real. I'm pretty sure I could self immolate like that famous monk and be just as disciplined in death.

>hurr i wanna die
>gives himself a fucking papercut

how do you take 2000 pounds of anything to the knee and keep working. Hell how do you not lose a leg.. whatever. Whatever rocks your boat man. Keep training to be a POW or what the fuck your ambitions are.

> (OP)
>Cool. Bet it felt good
Mmmmm gleg mmmm i bet you could drink the blood leaking from him like you would from a fountain.... wow somethins wrong wit me

you could but you're already filled with autism

I have been having some limited success getting rid of a few old scars by mildly burning the skin with vinegar, letting it heal then repeat, but the deep ones are stubborn.

You fucking loser. You do it for daddy don't you?

Fucking cut a vein