W/ - Westworld General

It's all a dream edition.

In another timeline:

Anyone else want Peter Abernathy to come back, I miss him

Why was a new thread made when the bump limit hasnt been reached in the old thread?

>Ford introduces the Wyatt story
>this causes Teddy to leave Dolores to go hunt for him
>which leads to Dolores shooting the outlaw and running off into the wilderness to stumble across William and Logan
>meanwhile MiB talks to Ford about Wyatt, asking if it's just another distraction for the guests or something more

tl;dr Wyatt is new in both Will's and MiB's plot lines, so it's all happening at the same time
what now timelinefags

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS BEFORE BUMP LIMIT IS REACHED ON THE OTHER ONE

THIS IS HOW /got/ GOT BANNED FOR 9 MONTHS WAS THIS KIND OF SHIT.

uhhh obviously Will isnt really there (see train scene at end of last episode) and its Dolores in the current timeline where wyatt exists retracing the steps she took with MiB 30 years ago.

Makes perfect sense dude

daily reminder

Bump limit (300 posts) was reached at xx:32:59 with this post: ;
This thread was created at xx:34:55.

Are you autistic?

>Bump limit (300 posts)
>Are you autistic?

Are you? Bump limit is 310 you literal retard

You honestly should wait until it hits page 8 or so to prevent pissing off the mods.

You can't be this dense.

Beginning of the episode:
>Dolores has a gun in the drawer;
>looks in the mirror
>voice in her head says "Do you remember?"
>cuts to MiB and Dolores in the barn
>MiB says "why don't we reacquaint ourselves, Dolores? Start at the beginning"
>cuts back to Dolores, but no gun in the drawer
>Dolores opens up the door, doesn't show her morning routine or father, door obscures the camera, cuts to Will

Later in the episode:
>Dolores in the barn with Trevorbot
>MiB appears "why don't we reacquaint ourselves, Dolores? Start the the beginning"
>Dolores shoots Trevorbot
>runs away
>meets Will

In the next episode:
>Dolores wakes up in the woods
>gun in her hands
>turns around, Will offers her water
>gun disappears

According to the two "timelines" theory, what's causing Dolores in the past to malfunction?

In the present we know that the reverie update is causing problems, new mannerism and flashes of memory, what's happening 30 years in the past but years after Arnold's last contact with Dolores that's triggering a change in her?

>regurgitating what he saw in a shitty youtube video that ignore contrary evidence

No idea, really. Could be just her AI going off her programming.

>tfw no Teddy bear

She was so cute here

>"DIS WORLD IS JUST DA BEST EVER! x3"

hey dumbass its pretty obvious bernard is arnold from the future-past and he sent himself back in time to trigger Dolores from the present.

I have no idea about what youtube video you are talking about, but what contrary evidence?

it was to show that arnold told her to hide the gun in the hay. When objects disappear we assume they moved somewhere. This is what babies learn.

she shoots the robot because she remembers MIB. The memory bug is clearly the same time period that MIB comes to visit and then she meets Will. All the same time period.

>do you often experience rape?

heh got her

Her last contact with Arnold was 35 years ago in the present day.

We don't know her last contact with him in the Will timeline, he could still be alive Logan mentions his "disappearance" which could be him being dead, or maybe just in hiding.

But seems very coincidental and that this would only be affecting her.

And only be happening years after Arnold instead of around his time or right after.

The show is a joy to watch right now. I'm just trying to enjoy how good it is now before it inevitably turns into a fucking mess and it becomes clear they just made it up as they went along.

He didn't say disappearance, he says the partner killed himself.

And MiB says he's been coming here 30 years, so this is 4-5 years after Arnold

>hide the gun in the hay
But it was Trevorbot's gun.

What happens if a guest gets exploded?

>chubby face
>skinny body

lawsuits

Then I guess the fucking park shuts down

How about Stubbs (who exists in the "present") sending someone to retrieve Dolores because she is deviating from her loop. Literally the next scene is someone telling Dolores to come with him, but Will stops them.

Now tell me how Will isn't really there or Stubbs is actually a host or some stupid fucking bullshit you timelinefags tell yourselves.

>Arnold
>Bernard
>Arbnerd
>sound A LOT like "Arnold"

epin find

what's that from? she's really cute

dolores is for bullying

Dolorable is perfect, pleb

that's probably the next episode or two.

>westworld only has 10 episodes a season

dumb & dumber setting a precedent for short seasons 'cos GoT did it

also

>google 'westworld'
>first result is the timeline theory video

theoryfriends need to get out

They have established that pyrotechnics need approval to actually go off. Stay off reddit and actually pay attention next time you watch something.

its pretty confusing desu

I was pretty vexed last episode with the girl gazing at BBC for no reason

I can't remember of the top off my head but wasn't it something like "one of the partners disappeared, rumours are heb killed himself".

30 years is rounded down, he wouldn't say "I've been coming her for 34 years and 7 months and 6 days."

It's the fucking GoT effect. Every show needs 600 competing fucking theories that need to be discussed to death in click bait youtube videos.

Buddy, they purposefully made it ambiguous, hence the "Is she with a guest?" "Unclear" thing.

Plus, people who retrieve hosts have touchpads to put them in sleeper mode and all that, they have "sleeper mode" injections, etc, etc.
But instead, the narrative fellow just grabs her by force.

>tfw you will never get to bully Dolores because you're a poorfag
;_;

DOLORES IS NOT FOR BULLYING

DOLORES A CUTE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty dumb for a good show to resort to tricks. I hope its not the case

But that's her main purpose.

>Supposedly, this place was all started by a partnership and right before the park opened one of the partners killed himself, sent the park in a free fall. I don't even know the details, I don't even know his name.

Also, MiB rounded Arnold's death to 35 years. If MiB was coming to the park for 34 years, he would round to 35, just like he did with Arnold, but instead he says "30 years".

You are being purposefully dense to protect your shitty theory. They say "Is she with a guest?" because if she is then the deviation is perfectly acceptable. Next scene the guy from behavior or QA sees she is with Will and leaves.

The show makes perfect sense if everything in the park is happening linearly. The timeline theory only makes sense if every time it falls apart you claim its some "epic ambiguous editing trickery xD". That should be enough to tell you its fucking retarded.

What happens if you slap her across the face but you're too awkward and beta to make it hurt? Does the robot just pretend to be hurt or does she laugh at you like a real woman would?

Meant for:

>Peter Abernathy
well he's listed for 2 more episodes

>I can't remember of the top off my head but wasn't it something like "one of the partners disappeared, rumours are heb killed himself".

No, he said:

>Supposedly, this place was all started by a partnership. And then right before the park opened, one of the partners killed himself.

Arnold's already dead and it's been a while since the park opened and he died cause otherwise he'd say a year or two ago when the park opened for example.

Heres another one: MiB says he first started coming to the park the hosts were made of mechanical parts, now they are flesh and bone.

They are flesh and bone when Will is there AKA the same fucking time as MiB.

/ourguy/

I knew the timeline theory was truly dead when I went to IGN and saw some ugly girl and some pot bellied geek talking about it as fact.

I'd love to bully her with my bbc

In the first episode Elsie goes into the park in full western clothes and uses some keyphrase to put Dolores to sleep to bring her in. It is pretty clear the employees to as much as they can to not break "immersion" when retrieving faulty hosts.

But please continuing ignoring anything that shatters your terrible theory.

>Supposedly

The place starting and the place opening are two different things, Ford and Arnold could have worked together for years before opening.

Logan might not know the details because it was covered up.

If I just ignore the user above who mentioned Stubbs sending a guy to check on Dolores and Will, the Will=MiB is airtight.

And they say "unclear" on purpose to make it ambiguous. Which is why she sees the little Mexican girl but the girl disappears, which is why she has a "wow, I just woke up" moment when Will appears.
The show is clearly being told non-linearly, but you are too dense to understand.

I bet you think that Bernard sneaks up late at night to snatch Dolores, bring her back all the way to the facility in the little cubicle just to talk with her for 3 minutes and then send her back, right?
Like when Will was sleeping and the next scene was Bernard talking with Dolores, you think that he went to the park, sneaked and took Dolores?

LMAO.

>The place starting and the place opening are two different things, Ford and Arnold could have worked together for years before opening.

But MiB still says 30 years, and dolores still says her last thing with Arnold was 35 years ago.

There's a gap of 5 years, Arnold can't still be around, especially if Logan already knows he's dead and it's been covered up if they can't find shit about Arnold.

what about

That only reinforces my point that the guy would have used some technology, like touchpad, keyphrase, sleeper injection or whatever instead of grabbing her by the force.

Thanks for proving my point, I guess.

I think he's likely talking about the inside of the robot

TIMELINE IS BASED ON THE LOGOS

HERE IS WILL STANDING IN FRONT OF THE MODERN LOGO

GIVE IT UP TIMEFRAME FAGGOTS.

what i don't get is how wyat is supposedly a key element of the maze but he was only introduced just now as a new storyline?

And as this user said MiB aknowledges that Arnold was 35 years ago

>The man I'd be asking died 35 years ago.

But that he's been coming for 30 years

>I've been coming here for 30 years, but you still don't remember me, do you?

Arnold can't be around making Dolores malfunction

>They are flesh and bone when Will is there
But we don't know that. It was never shown a guest opened or being gutted or whatever with Will.

Bleeding is not the same as being "flesh and bone".

By the way, here is a flashback scene from 30+ years ago. Hosts just as they are in MiB's timeframe.

Seriously, do you pay attention to the show?

They strangely changed it in the episode itself, but use the pic you posted in articles and on HBO's website for the episode

What the fuck are you talking about?
This is the episode's screenshot I just took.

Why aren't these robots sold to the mass market? You'd make a lot more money selling these things as sex droids/domestic slaves than putting them in some wild west LARP.

do you? or do you ignore the fact that in the same scene there a 100 hosts that can't do shit, and have humans trying to teach them.

Logan doesn't know the details, Arnold killing himself could be the cover up and he is alive, the incident MiB helped stop could be Arnold coming out of hiding to give the hosts consciousness.

We haven't seen anything in Will's timeline besides people being shot, they could be all robot inside with a bit of blood

Someone post Armistice in the dress.

Okay so I finally watched the show because people here kept saying that it's worth it (except for some that called it trash but that's the case with every show on Sup Forums).

It's really interesting so far but I have one question. How did they manage to shrink the guests so they fit into the park? They never explained that in the show.

Jesus you are a moron. They say "unclear, boss is disrupting so many storylines with his new narrative" AKA the Wyatt storyline AKA the present. Then Stubbs says flag her they can pull her today. The next scene is a guy from behavior coming to pull her, sees she is with a guest (Will) and leaves them be.

I don't think the Bernard scenes are linear with the park scenes, but they also don't happen when Dolores is doing anything else so they could be. It's certainly more likely that mib=will.

In the same scene there are:
Rigid robots;
Armistice visibly confused by what dancing is;
Tallullah robot smiling and walking normally as a person.

Seriously, do you even pay attention to details? It feels like you don't.

>Logan doesn't know the details, Arnold killing himself could be the cover up and he is alive, the incident MiB helped stop could be Arnold coming out of hiding to give the hosts consciousness.

What kind of retarded assumptions are you making right now?

Look at 35 years ago Arnold died, MiB's been coming for 30 years. 5 year gap, Arnold's dead.

and Arnold dying being the cover up is retarded. You'd create a one huge scandal to prevent a smaller one.

Probably wasn't a good idea to brown shower the hosts when they were more mechanical, who knows what that would do to them. But now that they're more organic, they can take it all without issue.

i dropped this kino half an hour into the first episode

LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU WILL IS MIB REDDIT TOLD ME SO LALALALALA

Snek killing asian dude?

>Snek using a real gun

Threadly reminder that the timeline theory is impossible because MiB walks by in the background of one of William's scenes.

And don't fucking say "that guy has a beard" unless you think the lady who walks by a second later also has a fucking beard. It's glare faggots.

Dolores going off her storyline is something that happened before.

When Hector is "MAYHEM" Sweetwater, they know that there are guests with them despite the fact that MiB KILLED TWO hosts and there were two guests. Meaning they keep track and micromanage guests. Which is also why they are able to tell that inside the bar when Growing Boy was killing hosts, that there were TWO guests. Which is also why they are able to know that MiB killed "an entire posse".

But supposedly with Will? "Uh, unclear because of the boss' narrative!".

Jesus fucking Christ, you are dense.

this was hilarious

>all the clothes are bespoke just to fit you perfectly
>still look like shit

If you slap good, she will go stockholm syndrome mode.
If you slap like a wimp, she will overreact to guilt trip you, because wimps are manipulable.
She won't laugh unless she needs some broken bones to send his man away for a long time.

>show makes perfect sense with zero plot holes if the in-park scenes are happening chronologically

>timeline theory only works if you ignore evidence against it, claim there's "clever editing" and use Dolores being an unreliable narrator as something that supports your crazy bullshit

why are timelinefags allowed to post outside of /r/westworld?

After attacks like this and Clem smashing another person, there's just no way they make it out of there "alive". They'd be immediately incinerated, but we know Ford will Deus Ex Machina their fates.

Still waiting to see the "evidence against it".

Just because it fits well doesn't mean it's a good fit. Just look at all the tards on /fa/ .

I'm not a timelinefag but i don't buy it. the guy in the background was wearing a duster, MIB doesnt.

. “You have always been a prisoner. What if I told you, I'm here to set you free?

They probably have better surveillance around MiB because he is a VIP.

See I can make shit up too!

Oh Shit wrong image i was going to use this one

saved

(Delete this)

Teddy = Will

He's wearing a cassock and holding a bible. Not him.

they explain over and over how the memory update is bugged. The same stuff happens to Maeve

BBCfu even says "imagine what would happen if they could remember what people do to them" or something

timelinefags are pure cancer. There's no need for a dumb timeline gimmick

You have seen it, you just don't want to believe it.

isn't MiB always wearing gloves?

>they even have the same mole

god damnit.

Its not me btw its from some kids youtube account . He was being mouthy on a video