A guy dmed me unsolicited diaper pics of him diaperd at work. Can anyone identify the workplace?

A guy dmed me unsolicited diaper pics of him diaperd at work. Can anyone identify the workplace?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/author/sean-miller/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well that's fucking weird. Probably someone who browses here, let's be real.

I was hoping I could find his place of work so I could report him. I'm not sure his employer would very much like this going on in there work place.

We should find his fb and see if it's there

Haha good idea. I'll ask him to send it over.

I poked around but he hasn't posted anything work related.

One pic has never given me so much cancer before

Lol he's single. How surprising.

We got a general location?

I'm waiting for him to add me.

Dammit Shawn I had a shred of hope for you, it’s gone

Wait you know this guy?

What the fuck.

I feel ashamed now that I have that same gravity falls book. god damn you sean.

No, just using his name

I'm confused about you saying "you had hope for him" makes it sound lile you know him or of him.

Nah man, I just recognized that every person has one or two weird things that they do IE: the diaper. So I was hoping that was his one thing

I'm reading through this guy's tweets... He's got some legitimate issues

HE'S GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, WE GOTTA FIND IT

tits or gtfo Ashly

Share with the class lad

Yea he's fucked.

we got a diaperman, i think that's collateral enough

He has a youtube channel?

Thats all of them

Yep, he mentions it in his tweets

I'm lowkey getting Chris Chan vibes from this dude

fuck off and post them or gb2reddit

i've never seen a "grown man" apologize as much as this over a single pic in my life. what a colossal faggot.

OP this you?

He stopped replying to my messages and wont add me on fb :/

What'd you ask him?

Nope, thats one of the other girls he did the same thing to.

I asked him about his youtube.

He's sensitive about it. He probably suspects you're another account for the people that've been fucking with him

What do?

Don't mess this up

I want to be your mommy tell him that we need to gain his trust

Ask him what he does for a living duh

You're not gonna get his youtube out of him. To him, his twitter is completely separate from his youtube; like keeping work and pleasure completely separate. I think if you do anything to indulge him you won't get anything out of it

Hahah samee

And we need to find some girl with alot of nudes and we send them he then show us his dick and we find his yt

tits or gtfo slut

Go to that bathtime thread and save all of that whores pics and use those. She took a lot of requests, maybe enough to convince this fag.

>show us his dick
>find his yt
GENUS

Is dis thread dead now?

You guys decide what I say to him.

I hope not. Was just gettin good.

Dey kno dey way to maek heem talk.

Go find some fake diaper pics, catfish him into giving us the info we want.

>Get his youtube
be clever about it

Say you'll be his mama

I'll be your mommy if you give me your youtube sunny...

Tell him he needs to earn his good boy points ; giving us intel

Say i wanna succ your tiny litle dick while cleanimg your ass you litle baby boy i will be your mama

Tell him youll give him tendies

ask him what he'll do if you would be said "mommy"--finesse this faggot

I’ve lold

SAY THISSSSS I SUCK YOUR DICK WHILE YOU SHIT ON FLOOR I GIVE YOU BREST MILK YOU SUCC I SUCC YO DICK AND DRINK THE MILK YOU LITLE BITCH SPOILED BRAT I SPANK YOUR ASS HARD AND YOU SUCC MY PUSSI/DICC YOU LITLE SPOILED BRAT I PUT DILDO IN YOUR ASS THEN MINE AND YOU CUM ON MY FACE I LICK YOU PUT TO SLEEP BY ME AND I KISS UR DICC AND YOU FART AND SHOVE YOUR FEET UP UR ASS AND LICK THE SHIT OFF THE FEET AND I SAY GOOD NIGHT AND U FALL ASSLEP :)

bump

Best response all thread

Going with this because dubs

kek

Tell him you recognise him from somewhere, maybe YouTube or something
nudge nudge wink wink

10/10 would dox the diaper guy.

Omg dis

You should ask someone who is into this kind of stuff and then trick him or something

Noice

Hes down. Dubs decides

Wire cash to paypal

Yes, and mommy and wants to see you take off the dirty old diaper.

"You wanna be my paypig? You need a decent job, what do you do?"

AND THEN YOU WAKE UP AND I WAKE UP FROM BAD SMEEL YOU CCRY LIKE LITLE SPOILED BITCH BRAT AND I COME AND SEE YOU SHIT AND PISS THE BED I VERY MAD I KICK YOUR FACE AND. THROW YOU INTO SHOWER AND WASH YOU YOU DRINK WATER WHICH IS SHIT NOW AND WHEN I FINISH SHOWER YOU I DIP YOUR HEAD INTO TOILET FOR BEING SUCH A LITLE SHIT AND YOU PISS IN TOILET WHILE I DOO THAT I SPANK YOUR ASS AND YOU CRY LIKE A BITCH YOU CRYY AND GO TO WINDOW TO JUMP AND DIENI PREVENT YOU AND YOU CRY I STICK FORK IN YOUR ASS AND YOU CRY AND I SAY SHUT UP NIGGER STICK VIBRATOR IN YOUR DICK AND YOU CUM ON FLOOR AND THEN FROM PAIN YOU SHIT ON UR CUM I SAY EAT UP BOY AND YOU RAT CAKE YOU PASS OUT I GO HOSPITAL... ( to be continued)

You’re such a sweet boy.. momma will take good care of you, but first, you have to tell momma the naughty things you’ve done.

reroll

before that ask him how far is he willing to go

AND THEN YOU WAKE UP AND I WAKE UP FROM BAD SMEEL YOU CCRY LIKE LITLE SPOILED BITCH BRAT AND I COME AND SEE YOU SHIT AND PISS THE BED I VERY MAD I KICK YOUR FACE AND. THROW YOU INTO SHOWER AND WASH YOU YOU DRINK WATER WHICH IS SHIT NOW AND WHEN I FINISH SHOWER YOU I DIP YOUR HEAD INTO TOILET FOR BEING SUCH A LITLE SHIT AND YOU PISS IN TOILET WHILE I DOO THAT I SPANK YOUR ASS AND YOU CRY LIKE A BITCH YOU CRYY AND GO TO WINDOW TO JUMP AND DIENI PREVENT YOU AND YOU CRY I STICK FORK IN YOUR ASS AND YOU CRY AND I SAY SHUT UP NIGGER STICK VIBRATOR IN YOUR DICK AND YOU CUM ON FLOOR AND THEN FROM PAIN YOU SHIT ON UR CUM I SAY EAT UP BOY AND YOU RAT CAKE YOU PASS OUT I GO HOSPITA WITH YOU

How long till this guy kills himself or someone else?

>unsolicited diaper pics
What kind of ride are you taking us on OP?

absolutely legendary thread cant wait to see where this shit goes

If he plays his cards right he could look like Tom hardy

>helping some thot who didn't post tits dox someone and report them to their boss

You fucking newfag cretins.

Damn it guys... I was going to go to bed but now I'm all sucked into the cringe.

This

bloody-disgusting.com/author/sean-miller/

A possible match.
From the background picture he sure loves his Creepypasta.

DOCTOR SEE YOU COVERD IN SHITITT THEY SAY U DYIN I CRY CUZ MY BABY BOY NIGGER DYING AND I SAY PLS DONT DIEE NIGEGR. AND YOU CRY AND DOCTORY THROW YOU ON GROND AND YOU SHIT AND PISSS AND YOU DIE FROM HEART ATTACK I SUCC YOUR DICC YOU COME BACK TO LIFEE DOCTORY FUCK U IN ASS HE CUM ON UR FACE YOU EAT CUM YOU SHIT ON FLOOR WE GO HOME BUT YOU STICK FINGER IN ELCTIRYTY AND YOU DIE WITH TOASTER THE END!

Had to try and convince him. Still, dubs decides

Edgy cringe

Then shit on the floor!

You fucking fag!

Thiss

this is gold

You still a beta orbiter enabling a thot...its okay homie one day you'll get some real cunt.

roll

Do you want mummy to make you chicken tendies?

Still got him

I second this

Hope he buys it

Both of you are fags! This is why we can't have anything!