You are given this handgun and a full magazine to kill eight people throughout history with. Who do you choose?

You are given this handgun and a full magazine to kill eight people throughout history with. Who do you choose?

Go back in time and shoot Hitler eight times

Hitler and his family just to be safe.

Go back and shoot OP eight times before his faggotry progressed to such levels that he thought this would be a good thread to make.

Karl Marx
General Sherman
Adolf Hitler
Joseph mengdel
Joseph Stalin
Vladimir Lenin
Vladimir Putin
King James the 11

Kill the first nigger. Use seven bullets as souvenir.

Many shills today :/

Propably Hitler, he was too dumb to lead the German empire.

Shilling on shills is shilling, shill.

Lenin
Stalin
Mao
Ho Chi Minh
Pol Pot
Mugabe
General Zhukov
Genral Giap

Yes, I could've gone after Marx but this way is more fun.

Martin Luther kangz
Use the remaining 7 on the first 7 jews/nigs I see

Muhammad 8 times to make sure he's dead

Marx
Stalin
Lenin
Churchill
Eisenhower
Roosevelt
George Soros
Nathan Rothschild

Fuck off shills.

Bush sr
Bush jr
The nigger
Merkel
OP
OP
OP
OP

myself eight times

Saladin, hopefully this can keep Israel Christian.
Marx, obviously.
Lenin, obviously.
Lincoln, Grant, and Sherman,; hopefully leads to southern victory.
Keep another handy incase there is any communist to ever become a leader.

Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun, Joseph Goebbels, Magda Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, Margarete Boden, Donald Trump and Blondi

This

Feinstein
Soros
Rothschild
Obama
Hillary Clinton
Newman
Merkel
any random rapefugee
>fuck gun control advocates and fuck the "refugees"

very nice, but why not hang blondi?

>mfw I see this type of faggot on Sup Forums

Read a biography on Adolf. You don't even need to read mein kampf to get a healthy respect for this man's achievements.

Check'd

karl marx
freidrich engels
the united nations

reported for terroristic threats towards a US presidential candidate
ur fukt kid

I thought there's 7 bullets in that gun

Good idea, and since I'm German ethnically I could use the last bullet to shoot myself

Let the record show that it was a meme

Churchill
Patton
Kissinger
Goering
Eisenhower
Baby Muhammad
Baby Soros, right in the face.
Karl Marx

Bernard C. White
Arnolds Streinbergs

Marx
Stalin
Lenin
Pontus Pilate
Rothschild the First
Merkel
Hillary
Current Pope

DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD DEGENERATE Sup Forums THREAD

Hitler before WW1
Mohhammad before he creates the religion of peace
Karl marx
Martin Luther
Gandhi
The first Rothschild
Lenin
Saladin

Thomas Edison,

mandela.
mahomet
qatar king/prince
saudi king/prince
tatcher
the father of the 13jewish tribes
ghandi
and the retard that started decolonisation for France.

Cool flag senpai

You should shoot maximillian robespierre, AKA biggest traitor in history

>7 round magazine
The first 7 nogunz faggots I see that believe in any form of gun control.

Why do burgerfats keep wanting to kill Lenin and Stalin? Brainwashed much?

Krauthammer 8 times

Tony Blair
Margaret Thatcher
George Soros
Karl Marx
Osama Bin Laden
Bill Clinton
Hill Clinton
Chelsea Clinton

This one DESU

7 in the magazine + 1 in the chamber

They should kill Marx instead 2bh. But lenin is a good shout because he's a dirty bolshevik. Tsarist Russia forever.

>Thomas Edison

Yeah, fuck electricity!

But the .50 AE model's magazine only holds 7 rounds.

Marx
Lenin
Stalin
Churchill
Truman
Eisenhower

That's it.

mohammed
mandela
ghandi
soetoro
Hdub
francis
LBJ
and its debatable which clinton

George Soros
Harriet Tubman
Stalin
Mohammed the Prophet
Steve Jobs
Hillary Clinton
Kim 2 Sung
Martin Luther King

from wiki :

Feed system

Detachable stick magazine; capacities:

9 rounds (.357)
8 rounds (.41 and .44)
7 rounds (.440 Cor-bon and .50 AE)

Adam
Eve

I'd shoot OP 8 times.

>All these people disregarding the butterfly effect.

That is correct. The magazine will hold 7 .50 AE rounds but if you already have one in the chamber that gives you 8 .50 AE total.

we have so much in common, but regarding decolonisation you will have to shoot De Gaulle... I wonder if general Salan would have done a better job, don't dream too much tho

decolonisation is the result of WWII which is a consequence of WWI which is the result of Napoleonic wars, etc...

Chamber 1 then reload the mag you nonce.

You know, if you shoot Otto von Bismarck then he wouldn't have doctored the Kaiser's letter to make him insult the french people, causin Franc-Prussian wars and German unification, and possibly WW1 will not start.

didn't want to do this, but here's a screen from css, it clearly states 7 rounds, 1 in chamber, 6 in magazine

>Wanting to drastically change the past
How do you know that the outcome won't become even worse? If you shoot [That very bad person] a even worse might appear.

Plus this would a paradox.

Adolf Hitler
Ronald Reagan
Margaret Thatcher
Donald Trump
Anders Breivik
Milo Yiannopoulos
Stefan Molyneux
Gavin McInnes

8 bullets into Mayer Amschel Rothschild in 1744.
The world would be an incredibly different place.

forgot the picture

>Harriet Tubman

Dude she was fucking bad ass and probably would have killed you first. the stories we are taught about her in school barely scratch the surface of who she actually was. she was a gun shooting, ass kicking, no bullshit, bad ass. she helped win a lot of battles for the union with the strategy skills like Clausewitz and knew the land like an Apache.

tl:dr: tubman was a badass and would probably get you before you could get her.

by decolonisation i was thinking of the shitskin that spaked the french algerian departemnt insurection
kill that fucking abdul before he can start his fucking retarded bullshit

IF you kill mahomet you dont end up with shitty middle east and that fucking shit cancer that is islam
if you kill the father of the 13 jewish tribes you dont have any issue with WW1 WW2 and no real need of decolonisation

but kill tatcher for being a cunt
kill ghandi for being an ungratefull cunt, he got to learn everything from UK university and backstabbed them
Same with the abdul in algeria we brought civilisation to those savage.
kill mandela for destroying a white country
kill the saoudi and the qatari prince causefuck those country.

Wouldn't killing just one a couple centuries back prevent anyone else we know in more recent times from emerging?

You would have to choose the furthest person back to kill first and then watch history play out 7 times to chose your next targets.

checked

only answer

Whoever invented the time machine

Nice meme pistol, faggot.

Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Louis XVI, Charles III, Kim Il-Sung, George Lucas, Karl Marx

Mohammed
Gandhi
Marx
Mandela
Martin Luther
Freud
Gengis Khan
Cleisthenes

Napoleon III was a bad leader anyway, surrendering an entire army, a country, a dynasty... serves us right

The german unification is a direct result from the French empire administration and dismantling of Holy Roman Empire

If possible I would have saved Napoleon I, but it wasn't a war you can win by killing 8 people

Trump and random mudshits

This proves nothing, it's a game ffs

Columbus - for ever discovering America
Edison - for stealing Nikola tesla from us
Karl Marx - You know why
Mohammad -obvious
jezus -bc fuck religion
erdogan -that goat fucking arsehole
hitler -obv
Reinhard Heydrich -himmlers right-hand and real mastermind behind the holocaust

u mad?

Yeah napoleon III was shit and he was very unpopular, one of the reasons the war started.

And yeah, there are too many generals and leaders in the allied forces to win the napoleonic wars.

Maybe a monarch earlier, the first habsburg possibly that would definitely change a lot of history.

Abraham.

Genghis Khan and Abraham. Also 6 dinosaurs of my choice.

pythagoreans ?

Abraham
Mohamed
Jesus
Marx
Stalin
Lenin
Mao
Pol Pot

Can I kill myself with it?

change edison for chamberlain

Karl Marx
Lenin
Stalin
Putin
Churchill
Mao
Rothschild
Muhammad

Killing Rothschild or any of those rich fucks wouldn't matter. Someone would just take their place. They exert control through money, not ideology

The first humans

Mohammed and Jesus.

Then I establish my own religion called "The six remaining sacred bullets" and reign as a god emperor over the world.

1) the roman emperor Constantine before the battle of the Milvian bridge

2) the soldier who tied up lu bu before he tied up and cao cao because thats a faggy name and dynasty warriors would potentially have been better if lu bu died some where else

3-8) any one else needed to be killed to prevent the spread of christianity in europe. odds are without constantine the restrictions in rome would have prevented the growth of it and it would have ended as a doomsday cult but just in case those 5 bullets would be used on others who might spread it after the fall of rome

Hitler destroyed the white race

kek

to be clear on 2 i wouldnt waste two bullets on gooks i would shoot the non name when he is standing before cao cao

I choose not to fire a gun made by jews.

Mohammad
Steve Jobs
Karl Marx
JJ Abrams
Napoleon
Wil Wheaton
Anno Hideaki
Samuel Colt :^)

First Jewish Tribe

Now the Roman empire never fell.

Attila the Hun
Mohammad
Napoleon
Catherine De Medici
Joan of Arc
Ataturk
Mugabe
Moot

Kill moses, jews are just small time cult in egypt now.

You, your Mother, your father, your grandmothers, the janitor who didn't archived this thread... And the couple which works for me

I would shoot Karl Marx 8 times and then beat Friedrich Engels to death for good measure.

John Wilkes Booth so Lincoln could ship the slaves off to some colony somewhere.

All communists.

I shoot OP seven times because that's how many rounds the .50AE Deagle holds, not eight.

Winston Churchill
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Joseph Stalin
Karl Marx
John Wilkes Booth
what every Jew that first imported niggers to the US as farm equipment
? op
? myself
pistol whip Titus for not finishing the fucking job