Never EVER try to lose your V card bros

Never EVER try to lose your V card bros...
Stick to anime. This just happened
>met a guy on discord who lives near me
>he is poor as fuck, is very street wise.
>hooks me up with a thot that gives 10$ blowjobs
>I message her 2 times over 24 hours
>After the second message (which was 24 hours later), she calls me
>UMM EXCUSE ME? WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING MY NUMBER? I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOUR NOT
>me "Huh? (x) recommended me, says you give 10 buck BJ's"
>UGH. Well if x did then FINE! Where do you want to meet up tonight?
>me "I am busy, and I want to set it up for I time we can meet"
>UMMM are you poor?
>me "Nope. I have a lot of money, and this is my first time doing this, and want experience"
>WOOOW your so desprate spamming me with messages! What a loser! Go get your dog to lick your dick! Have a nice night!
>me "You too"

Thats exactly how it went out.
Bros. I am turning 20 tomorrow and that was my final straw. If I cant even get a HOOKER to communicate with me, nah.
I am sticking to anime girls, and maybe try to suck a dudes dick if I am cute enough

bump

OP you already have the wisdom of answering your own fate. DO NOT LOSE YOUR V-CARD. A lot of people you know will tell you its over-rated, and not to cherish it. But take it from me from losing mine to a $50 fat phillipine whore in Okinawa on my 19th birthday, its not worth losing it. You will remember your first time. Be it 2 years or 30 years later, YOU WILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING. From the dimly lit red light, the muffled sounds in the next room, the cardboard thin walls of faintly discolored blue hue, to the smell of the dank thin bed.

Save yourself to someone worth it. Buy sex dolls, flesh lights, automatic dick pump machine from china. Anything to keep your v-card til you find the right girl/trans/boy.

dude, you must have gotten some Trap who is on the rag (it happens)

try again.. learn to overcome rejection, it is a powerful trait to develop and will amplify your future successes and build confidence.

Thanks for the nice comment, I will take it to heart.
Who needs mean girls anyway

anime girls are cool

Like in business, never tell a customer it's your first day. Same applies to women and virginity. Notice she changed pace when you mentioned that.

Why though? I should tell her so she knows why cant i

It's because you wouldn't get to the point you dumb nigger

You should have closed the deal by the 3rd message

What are you talking about. She called me out of nowhere attacking me

And hell, even Boogie298 hooked up with someone much hotter than him and he still had sex, even though he's 400lbs overweight fatty.
Sex is over-rated thanks to media and internet.
There will be times when you're desperate as fuck, this is when you go to the asian massage parlor on craigslist and not only get a massage, but a handjob too. V-card safe. How much does that cost? $60-70 for massage, tip at end for $40-50. Some places allow credit cards, don't do credit cards.
Befriend women and girls. Some are devious and even the most cutest of them are somewhat crazy to the point of breaking your car windows or burning down your house if you forget their birthday.

Lost mine to my first love. We got married.

Then she cheated on me and all I remember about my first time was the underwear she wore and that she showered before hand. I honestly wish I lost it to some slut at a party, but not a hoe.

I don't think of sex as being intimate anymore, and I don't really care about people. I feel like I'm loosely wandering until I find someone I can connect with again, that won't do me like the first girl did

Isex is over rated user but you still need it. Do you use tinder? Go to social gatherings? Do you spill spaghetti at every conversation with females? Tell us more..

I wish someone loved me as well :/
idk....now thinking about it what would I get from blowing a guy.....its not like I would want a relationship with one

I just want a cute gf to snuggle with

It’s alright man, snuggling with a qt3.14 is fun for a while. Then your arm goes numb you don’t really sleep until you’re so tired you pass out from exhaustion. At least that’s been my case since I have to be very comfortable to sleep. Also girls can be disgusting too don’t put them on any pedestal they’re filthy humans too.

I agree with this user. My arm falls asleep with my ex after sex cuddling. It was nice at first, but after awhile, it loses its charm. You'll grow to dislike it after the 3rd or 4th time.
Put a weighted ball on your arm, that's how it feels. A heavy hairy ball that makes your arm fall asleep. You won't be sleeping in that position that's for 100% certain. This ain't no movie.

What do they smell like?
I have had this obsession for a few months of what their armpits smell like

Yeah I have a tindr account set up. No one has contacted me, not even a guy, after 5 months of making it. I still check every day, sometimes pming some people but they ignore me

Idk what you mean go to social gatherings. I have no friends, and there is no party website i need invit

I dont spill speget I just dont know how to carry a conversation. For instance when at school and assigned a partner that is a girl, I talk to her , ask her a question about the project but thats about it. what do I ask

Because women desire a trait, and desperation is not it. It's better to just be confident and suck your first time.

Unless you're dating someone but you give off a whiney, "nice guy" vibe

You need to do shit in life to have a conversation. Go do shit, anything, that has nothing to do with the internet as a means of communication. Being interesting to someone means they relate to you or the topic in some way.

If you are a sociopath, nobody is going to be able to relate aside from other sociopaths. And you just learn to be more of a sperg.

Go out, do a club, shut the fuck up, learn from people, the way they talk, etc.

Fucking kids man........

It helps if you mentally consider them a guy friend, instead of a rare creature with titties. Girls are a lot more masculine these days, so you can usually hold a conversation with typical guy topics like video games. But you should still try to be cool, no one wants to associate with wierdos.

>Girls are a lot more masculine.

>>Girls pretend to be more masculine

Fixed it for you

It was fixed for me

It was me fixed for

Everything's about (You) huh

Sylvie is the only thing that I need.

(you) seem upset about everything, huh

I'm about to cry, I need you to send me $100 to make it all better