Hey guys how long do you spend in the bathroom? i’m in here maybe an hour or two every day...

hey guys how long do you spend in the bathroom? i’m in here maybe an hour or two every day. wife is constantly pissed off at me for it. honestly i just need to be alone and it feels good to sit naked and shit and read. fucking hell.

>sitting on the toilet reading
Enjoy your hemorrhoids.

3 minutes up to like 6?

I usually stand up and prarie dog it. And i shit like every 2-3 days

Usually until the cops show up. They are always nagging me about how I can't look over the stalls at little girls.

Yep

I spend an hour minimum, sometimes 2, sometimes even more. But I spend time on my phone more often, mainly watching YouTube videos. I wish I was intellectual enough to read instead.

is that a floob?

yeah it’s getting dry though. it’s probably because i spend so much time with it on the toilet

why would you spend more time than is absolutely necessary on the most disgusting apparatus in the dirtiest room in your house?

shit and leave and spend the hour on a comfy, clean couch

He's talking about the toilet not his wife

I spend ..... 15 minutes

Jokes aside same, I like the sound of the running water, it’s the only thing that gets rid of my anxiety in the morning

sitting on the toilet for to long every day for a long time can cause many problems in old age
>cancer

wtf is in that pic op?

sounds like you got a problem with shitting. I used to have this issue until I started implementing Moringa seeds into my diet. They have worked wonders for my bowel issues and my blood pressure is much lower.

actually, that's a florp. floobs have fewer bleebs.

A few minutes a day. Only shit once every two days and that only takes up to 5 minutes. Pee multiple times a day (between 4 to 8 times). Normally a few seconds and done (1:42 is my record (was looking at my watch)).

It's a chore, OP. It distracts me from things I'm trying to do. Get it done quickly so I can go back to whatever I was doing.

mr productive here, if im enjoying time alone on pot is it really wasted?

>t.unmarried faggot

Hey OP, posted your shit in Sup Forums and got quads

they're going bonkers.

god wills it. also what is pol

...srs?

no not srs but fuck pol
grats on trips. its not brains btw

I know, but they don't. worth the lulz.

hell, I don't really know what it is, other than froma thread in january

pol is crazy active..

Something is wrong with you. You should only go to the restroom when you need to shit. Your brain should sense the shit coming, and know when its time to go. I only go into to bathroom to immediately shit (and piss obviously). I don’t understand how anyone could do anything else in there. If you don’t need to shit then don’t go in there??? Just fucking wait until you are ready??

Maybe 20 minutes a day. This includes 10 minutes of checking the phone while at work.

Until my ass gets numb

If it's a perfect shit, 5 minutes. Most of the time, over 10 minutes, always under 30. Average is probably 16 minutes or so. This is purely #2 though, and another 2 minutes for the wash. I cannot shit quickly under pressure. If I gotta take a

caught you, you little fucker